3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 20.10.21 09:10 pm

True Crime: New York City

True Crime: New York City - Isn't It Pretty ?! coming out in a week! after passing San Andreas it will be a pleasant continuation ...

[url = http: //image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/249/reviews/925119_20050907_screen005.jpg] [img] http://image.com.com /gamespot/images/2005/249/reviews/925119_20050907_thumb005.jpg [/img] [[]]
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dorian 20.10.21

No, on PS2 ...: roll:

A
Alexey2005 20.10.21

[b] Dorian [/ b], and what moments in the game are reproduced most realistically?

D
Dorian 20.10.21

I do not recommend exploding on a motorcycle - the most unpleasant sight (death from loss of blood due to the loss of both legs of the connection from tank explosions ... brrr ...).
I liked that the cops yelled at first, and only then they started shooting, and at you too, if you did not light up the token.
I liked putting cannabis in people's pockets and then arresting them - it has a very realistic and beneficial effect on a career.
In general, there are a lot of interesting little things in the game that I have not seen before, such as: knocking money out of clerks and sellers, hot dog stalls, street traffic (in GTA this was not - sometimes it is actually more convenient to follow the rules of the road). And how cool people are huddling to the side of the road when you turn on the siren ...

All in all, I highly recommend it. There is also a plot, but the first two days I did not have time for it - the city is huge and it is extremely interesting to just explore it at first.

L
Lucifer 20.10.21

Dude, those who play on PS2, you have no brakes there?

D
Dorian 20.10.21

No, I haven't noticed any brakes yet. It takes 5 - 10 seconds to load, which is not critical.

L
Lucifer 20.10.21

My game is running cleanly, then once a reboot and at this time the FPS drops unrealistically

A
Alexey2005 20.10.21

[b] Dorian [/ b], thanks for the interesting details! : D

If you remember anything else, be sure to write: P

D
Dorian 20.10.21

[Quote] For me, the game is running cleanly, then once a load and at this time the FPS falls unrealistically [/ quote] I have no load at all. At the entrance to the building it is loaded sometimes, but not in the city.

From the next jokes: in a head-on collision, the driver flies out through the windshield.
A funny system of interrogations - you need to knock information out of suspects by jabs and persuasions.

In general, I did not understand why the game was so underestimated. For me, it is really more interesting than GTA SA. There is always something to do, unlike GTA, repair shops really have to be used often, you carry weapons not on yourself, but in the trunk of a car. Yes, you can't buy houses, that's just why at home in GTA - I don't understand.
Yes, and you can save at any time.

A
Alexey2005 20.10.21

[b] Dorian [/ b], I totally agree with you: GTA SA, in comparison with this game, generally sucks (I hope its supporters will not come here now to start another pointless dispute!): evil:

Most likely the game was underestimated only from -because Activision, having started selling it before the holidays (in order to increase its profits), did not fix all the bugs, since they are generally poorly spoken about in foreign reviews of the game ...: roll:

D
Dorian 20.10.21

I read the review in OPM - a laudatory review, they put 6/10 for the game - there is no logic.

A
Alexey2005 20.10.21

[b] Dorian [/ b], can you give a link to this review? eight)

D
Dorian 20.10.21

No, it's in a paper magazine.

A
Alexey2005 20.10.21

I see ... Can you enter banking institutions in the game?

a
aladdin 20.10.21

[quote name = "Alexey2005"] I see ... Can you enter banking institutions in the game? [/ quote]

you can ... I went in

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 2 minutes 33 seconds: [/ size bed] [/ color]

[quote name = "Lucifer"] Dude, those that play on the PS2, where you have no brakes And then have me as the uploading is is just a gesture:?? [/ quote]

Do not know .. I like then I did not notice the brakes on ps2 especially noticeable ... and the game I have is Russified, i.e. our craftsmen were already poking around in it)))

A
Alexey2005 20.10.21

Is it possible in the game to visit any of the sights of New York (museums, theaters, etc.)?

D
Dorian 20.10.21

The strip bar saw. And in museums they are not allowed, only in one and then according to the plot.
As well as in the opera - again according to the plot ...

A
Alexey2005 20.10.21

[b] Dorian [/ b], but is it possible to freely walk around in those that are allowed on the plot, or only within the limits of the scripted videos?

T
The Might WandereR 20.10.21

FPS-ok in small quantities. : D
Better to play boxing. :)

D
Dorian 20.10.21

First you need to buy boxing, but he was strained with games.
No, they are not allowed into plot places without scripts.

A
Alexey2005 20.10.21

Question to everyone: D

Do you think there is a need for an information resource dedicated to the description of all interesting objects in the game (along with screenshots) and a driving map, using which you can easily find its location yourself? : roll:

I'm asking because I created a site with information on one of these objects and now I want to know whether it makes sense to continue to actively fill it with content, i.e. will this resource be in demand from the players 8) A

request to everyone: visit it and speak out about this here (criticism is also accepted, but only constructive, that is, with specific proposals on how to improve what you subjectively for some reason) I didn't like it): P

Look at:
[url = http: //truecrimenyc.qsh.ru/] http://truecrimenyc.qsh.ru/ [/ url]