3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Big boss 21.10.21 12:22 am

Lost game based on the popular TV series

It's time to open Temko! The game is in full swing in development :-D
79 Comments
Sort by:
S
StopCloud 21.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], Promised this summer :)

C
Cyborg-Ninja 21.10.21

[b] StopCloud [/ b],
And again for two months, watch the replay to see the 3rd season. Although I love LOST, but not to the same extent that I watch it every time.

B
Big boss 21.10.21

Why is this!? For example, from the very beginning there were no hopes for Call of Juarez, but after changing the publisher (you are Ubisoft) the game came out and turned out to be very interesting! : gigi:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 2 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Cyborg-Ninja,
Normal people download from neta! 8)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 36 minutes 52 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Sometimes information leaks ahead of time. Moreover, the more people are involved in the project, the higher the likelihood of a further increase in the number of knowledgeable people. Immediately two executive directors of the most popular television series Lost told that the studio Ubisoft Montreal is working on a video game based on the tape. In addition, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cruse said that the project will be multiplatform. Ubisoft Canada creates games for the Xbox 360, PC and PS3. "We sat with them, the guys who are working on Lost. They showed us some parts of the game, and it was cool. It will definitely be a cool game."

For the first time, Ubisoft's acquisition of a license for Lost became known in May 2006. It was also then announced that projects for portable consoles were being developed, but other information was not disclosed. Ubisoft Montreal is known for games from the Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia series. The studio is now also working on Assassin's Creed, which, like Lost, is due out later this year. Ubisoft has not yet commented on this information.

L
Lain 21.10.21

It seems to me that they will not be able to do like on the TV series ...
So that each character has its own storyline ...:?

B
Big boss 21.10.21

[b] Lain [/ b],
And this is not necessary, at least for Sawyer Jack and Keith did! : gigi:

D
DarK JiN 21.10.21

and on which console will the game be released ???

g
gojira 21.10.21

[b] DarK JiN [/ b], on everything including washing machines!

L
Lain 21.10.21

[b] DarK JiN [/ b], PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
The game is promised this year ... :)

D
DarK JiN 21.10.21

[b] gojira [/ b], with wit as I see cha, it’s tight ....
[b] Lain [/ b], ATP))) and when did the development begin ??? By the way, the fact that on Channel One they played it what season did they play ??

g
gojira 21.10.21

[b] DarK JiN [/ b], I dont give damn about what you think.

L
Lain 21.10.21

[b] DarK JiN. [/ b]
[quote] and when did development begin ??? [/ quote]
[quote] For the first time, Ubisoft's acquisition of a license for Lost became known in May 2006. [/ quote]

Somewhere in October , November on the first show the entire second season ...

Recently I watched 12 series of the 3rd season, and now I'm waiting for the sequel .... :)

K
KalbasNICK 21.10.21

Do you already know what the style and gameplay will be?

o
ok 21.10.21

meat shooter?

S
Spriggan 21.10.21

rather adventure, or now fashionable "interactive cinema"

D
DarK JiN 21.10.21

[b] Spriggan [/ b], damn it ... since they are already developing a drain (although this is not a lot) but still ... let it be based on the film ...))) of course it seems to me that the whole storyline is not it will turn out .. but still .. and what season will they do ??

L
Lain 21.10.21

Or maybe it will be, by the type of quest ... :)
[quote] and what season will they do ?? [/ quote]
[b] DarK JiN [/ b], probably on the first horse ..

B
Big boss 21.10.21

[b] Lain [/ b],
I think there will be cool shootouts with others, mini games, different quests and a real living world !!!! eight)

g
gojira 21.10.21

[b] Big Boss [/ b], do not forget about all kinds of animals and MONSTER

V
Vernes 21.10.21

[b] Big Boss [/ b], I don’t think Ubisoft will go overboard and give us what you described. Now, if the game was given to Michel Ansel and co.

B
Big boss 21.10.21

[b] gojira [/ b],
The series has not yet figured out what a MONSTER (or SECURITY SYSTEM) is, but I hope JJ Abrams (Writer and Director) will reveal some secrets of UBISOFT 8)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 37 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Correction-at the end for UBISOFT