3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Big boss 21.10.21 12:22 am

Lost game based on the popular TV series

It's time to open Temko! The game is in full swing in development :-D
79 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarK JiN 21.10.21

if they want UBISOFT, they will do it super .. be too lazy .. it will ... there will be a bad game ... like this))

B
Big boss 21.10.21

[b] DarK JiN [/ b],
I think igruha will succeed! The name of the developer and the big budget speaks for it!

D
DarK JiN 21.10.21

[b] Big Boss [/ b], well, yes)) this all affects)))

B
Big boss 21.10.21

[b] DarK JiN [/ b],
Of course, the talent of developers and next-gen graphics (I hope the game will be from Ansel) :-D

D
DarK JiN 21.10.21

[b] Big Boss [/ b], :-D damn it is a pity that for the first season, otherwise I just watched the first show ..

B
Big boss 21.10.21

[b] DarK JiN [/ b],
The first and the second season were shown. I have already watched 9 episodes of the third season! : gigi:

D
DarK JiN 21.10.21

[off] [b] Big Boss [/ b], which one was shown this year ?? started in November! [/ off]

B
Big boss 21.10.21

There are rumors that the first screenshots will appear soon !!!! : angel: -Although the information has not yet been approved !!!

D
Dan4MerC 21.10.21

[quote] Based on the award-winning television series, the Lost video game will allow players to experience an untold adventure of “Lost” in an immersive, interactive world. The Lost video game is being developed by Ubisoft's Montreal studio.

“Ubisoft is thrilled to be collaborating with ABC to develop this phenomenal television series into an interactive experience,” said Helene Juguet, US senior director of marketing for Ubisoft.

"Ubisoft has worked closely with ABC Studios and the show's producers to create a compelling storyline that has the same mystery, adventure and intensity fans of the show have come to expect from the 'Lost' brand."

“We're very excited to be working with Ubisoft to develop a game that captures the same surprise and intrigue as 'Lost,'” said Bruce Gersh, senior vice president, business development, ABC Entertainment and ABC Studios. “The series has such a loyal audience, and we're happy to bring fans an additional way to interact and engage with their favorite characters.”

"The sense of adventure and suspense that we strive for in the show is also captured in the Lost video game," said Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, executive producers of the 'Lost' television series. "Ubisoft has done a fantastic job and come up with a game that is visually amazing and imaginative both on its own and as an extension of the world of the show."

The Lost video game will be shipping first quarter of 2008 for the Xbox 360, the PS3 and PC. [/ quote]

Graphics in the game: brash:
In short, nothing good, it's better to watch the series

H
Hero 21.10.21

Hmm. I don't expect anything good from this project. But I'll play to my love. I'm still a fan of the show. : razz:

M
Maximiliano 21.10.21

I hope that the game will turn out to be at least NORMAL, because I'm not expecting a miracle like ratings 9 out of 10. and also Lost Drives !!

D
Dan4MerC 21.10.21

[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/22795.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22795.html [/ url]
Watch the first trailer

k
kostyle 21.10.21

well ... more or less normal :?
for me the game must have, I'm a fan of the series

S
Sh1nn 21.10.21

On closed trackers the game has already appeared who downloaded unsubscribe how is it ?? : knsj:

M
MvP 21.10.21

[quote] The game has already appeared on closed trackers [/ quote]
where does this information come from? there seems to be no game yet ....
[url = http: //www.nforce.nl/] http://www.nforce.nl/ [/ url]

E
EVIL DEVIL 21.10.21

game on sky. in 20 minutes the game current 30 people started to download: lol: who needs this guano at all

D
Dan4MerC 21.10.21

[b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b], well why, there are a lot of fans of the series on both sides of the Atlantic, so many will download, but whether or not they will play is another question: D

C
Calita 21.10.21

Who downloaded? How is game?

M
Meth 21.10.21

[quote name = "DJCalita"] Who downloaded it? How is the game? [/ Quote]
Also interested in the opinion of the players. Who played, let's unsubscribe: D
I want to play some leisurely adventure game.

S
SoulGrabber 21.10.21

I played a bit, I liked it :)
Excellent graphics, voice acting of norms, music from the series (probably).
I am not a Lost fan myself and watched only a couple of episodes, but the toy turned out to be of very high quality: razz: Funnily
flashbacks where you need to take a picture of a certain moment.
The menus are stylishly decorated, one might even say cool. The interface is pretty good too.
In short, those who love adventure games are sure to play :)
The rest ... Play halo: gigi: