3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jonuk 23.10.21 10:56 pm

Legacy of Kain: Defiance is out on PC!

Who played? Share your impressions!

73 Comments
Sort by:
_
_R_A_V_E_N_ 23.10.21

since the Hildens got out to freedom, Kain went to smack them to the left and to the right, but the Lord of the Hildens (in the body of Janos) - he was unattainable for him, he was wrong alone and somehow pulled Raziel out of the sword, then they would give bribes to the Hildens Raziel would cleanse the heart of darkness ( blade of the spirit) - and would restore Janos in his former power as a vampire, then Janos would change the fate of Raziel (by removing the spell from the blade or even destroying the blade (Cain will take another sword for himself)) - then, like a real Men, Janos will restore the vampiric undead of Raziel ( since according to legend, the heart of darkness has such power) -and he will die (it is still time for him) -that is, and Cain will become the ruler of Nosgoth and Raziel either with his right hand but as a Vampire with a Spiritual Blade (although it is possible without him) -or the king of the world spirits

and all the fans of Kain and Raziel will be happy everyone is alive and happy
happy end (I really love them happy ends))))) 0

s
snake511 23.10.21

[quote name = "_ R_A_V_E_N _"] since the Hildens got out to freedom, Cain went to smack them to the left and to the right, but the Lord Hildens (in Janos's body) - he was unbearable for him, he was wrong alone and somehow pulled Raziel out of the sword then they would give bribes to the Hildens Raziel would cleanse the heart of darkness (with the blade of the spirit) - and restore Janos to its former power as a vampire, then Janos would change the fate of Raziel (by removing the spell from the blade or even destroying the blade (Cain will take another sword for himself)) - then how the real man Janos will revive the vampiric unlife of Raziel (since according to legend, the heart of darkness has such power) -and he will die (it is all the same for him) -that's and Kain will become the ruler of Nosgoth and Raziel or his right hand, but like a Vampire with a Spiritual Blade (although you can and without him) -or the king of the spirit world

and all the fans of Cain and Raziel will be happy everyone is alive and happy
happy end (I really love them happy ends))))) 0 [/ quote]
1. If Janos restores Raziel's vampiric life, then he will no longer be a "spirit - a ghost "and he will definitely not become a king.
2. Cain needs a sword, only because he is a soul thief, he does not need another. It is worth leaving him in order to have a weapon that would maintain the balance of power.
3. Raziel didn’t give up on someone to rule, I think that he just needs to be freed, ie. so that he died and went to the realm of the dead, like an ordinary vampire ...
4. Janos will not just leave, he is also not a fool, there will be a battle, if Janos will be killed, then they will destroy the heart of darkness, and this certainly will not happen.
[color = red] 5. Such endings as you have only in soap operas, everything is fine too [/ color] And it will not be so interesting anymore :(

PS Are there any other vampire lovers here?

_
_R_A_V_E_N_ 23.10.21

such endings nafig unnecessary to anybody except Raziel fans and tomuzhe Since much charismatic Cain, and he just has to stay and live
PS DEAR RAZRABOTCHIVI make another game series RETURN vampiric unlife Raziel VERY hotsa CONTINUE wonderful EPOCHESKOY SAGA Since the ending is positive for Raziel
(positive for both A NOT ONLY FOR KAIN)
ZY2 to mine the topic is closed!
but the topic about deathmatch is still on the list of ideas (dear admins, pay attention to it and create plz deathmatch Raziel must win at least there (remind Raziel vs Kain))

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 23.10.21

Calm down, guys, everything is in a bunch, the plot is already being written ... So at least one of the employees of Crystal Dynamics said. The toy will appear by June

F
Frost-sama 23.10.21

[quote name = "Veldrin Ky'Alur"] Calm down guys all in a bunch, the plot is already being written ... So at least one of the employees of Crystal Dynamics said. There will be a toy by the month of June [/ quote]
eeee ... I'm a gullible person, but I would like to see with my own eyes :?
can a reference where is it?

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 23.10.21

Unfortunately, I don't remember this, I found it on one of the news files ...

s
snake511 23.10.21

[quote name = "Veldrin Ky'Alur"] Unfortunately I don't remember this, I found it on one of the news files ... [/ quote]
they have a conveyor there? by June there will definitely not be anything, maybe later ...

_
_R_A_V_E_N_ 23.10.21

[quote name = "Veldrin Ky'Alur"] Calm down guys all in a bunch, the plot is already being written ... So at least one of the employees of Crystal Dynamics said. The toy will appear by June [/ quote]

uraaa !!!!!!! Yes, I believe Raziel will be "undead as a vampire" - and the oldest god will be given n # s # s again (for the effect) - the Hildens will also be shocked !!!! Raziel will be "undead" -with wings he is
foreva -thanks friend encouraged very much I hope that this is true
ps if you remember the reference then throw me on the soap ([email protected]) (for he was encouraged, then he was hopeful, but check the hunt too)

K
Kane 23.10.21

Does the save save only killed enemies? A promotion only points?

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 23.10.21

2snake511 Sour River2 example came out on New Year's Eve fornication Omen 2 in June

s
snake511 23.10.21

[quote name = "Kane"] Does the save save only killed enemies? And the promotion only points? [/ Quote]
Yes, if I understood you correctly :)
[quote name = "Veldrin Ky'Alur"] 2snake511 An example of Sour River2 came out on New Year's Eve fornication Omen 2 in June [/ quote]
damn, and I I didn’t know, because SoulReaver discs are not on the shelves, but BloodOmen is. They were probably bought by such fans as _R_A_V_E_N_ and keep them, do not let them play: upto:: uzi:: fight:

_
_R_A_V_E_N_ 23.10.21

Snake511 by the way, if you want, I can ftp off the previous parts (if necessary) and I didn't buy all the lots of legacy of kain games, my collection is enough for me,

and by the way, many say that they have heard about the new part of legacy of kain (the one that will be after defiance) - but no one knows the links to this information, which is just a wild zap !!!!

K
Kay'L 669 23.10.21

[quote name = "_ R_A_V_E_N _"] Snake511 by the way, if you want, I can ftp off the previous parts (if necessary) and I didn't buy all the lots of legacy of kain games, my collection is enough for me,

and by the way, many say that they have heard about the new part of legacy of kain (the one that will be after the defiance) -but no one knows the links to this information, which is just a wild zap !!!!
: fight:: fight:: uzi:: maniac:: sad:: sad:: uzi: [/ quote]
Abuse of emoticons, offtopic. You get a second warning. Before the ban, you have very little left - another offense.

K
Kane 23.10.21

Stub! I apologize if this has already been discussed:
Where can I find the second half of the helmet and 2 spears in Vorodor Castle?
Thank you in advance!

T
Travis 23.10.21

Throw a link to Nocd, to [url] http://www.gamecopyworld.com [/ url]
for some reason my files do not download !? :(

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 23.10.21

I won't really remember it anymore, but where the library is located.

K
Kane 23.10.21

Where are the other 2? I have already found this spear ...

s
snake511 23.10.21

[quote name = "Kane"] Where are the other 2? I already found this spear ... [/ quote]
another behind another door, in the place where you put them in, ie one behind the fire, another behind the wind, one more in the hall when you find the other half of the helmet! everything is easy there :)

to _R_A_V_E_N_ I meant fans, i.e. many!!!

K
Kane 23.10.21

Thank you, I'll look!

[size = 75] Added on 04 Mar 2004, 11:54: [/ size]

I found the one behind the fire and the one behind the wind, but where is the other one?

Everything, I understand, I found it ...

[size = 75] Added on March 08, 2004, 12:13 pm: [/ size]

Tell me pliz, what tactics should you use to kill the last boss?

A
ACE 23.10.21

To my question about whether [b] [color = red] Legacy of Kain Defiance [/ color] [/ b] will be published in Russia "[b] New disc [/ b]", [b] Guy [/ b] - the moderator at their official forum and the PR manager of the "New Disc" answered yes. The game will be fully translated into Russian and published in Russia and the CIS countries.
This was also confirmed by the public relations manager [b] Aegir [/ b] from the "New disc". It remains to wait for some information.

Hurray, comrades!