3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John brooks 28.10.21 10:27 pm

Beta impressions (Battlefield 2042)

Tell the people your feelings from the game on different devices, optimization, comparison with previous parts
73 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrKarlLogan 28.10.21

In the evening I will test, but I am very interested in the optimization of the
Gtx 1070 will it pull out in fullhd or not.
Maybe someone has already tested, share

k
kud115 28.10.21

I can’t say for sure about optimization. percent almost reaches the minimum (radeon 3500x), which is probably why there were drawdowns with a large crowd of people. Shooting some kind of curve (mb, of course, out of habit) and at the same time a tall TTK, which is somehow not very good. In general, not bad, but crooked, equipment falls from the sky (without parachutes, they float on the ground), there are a lot of bugs, in general, you need to look at what will be on release.
UPD: Animations left the chat

C
CROSS718 28.10.21

rtx 3080, 3440x1440p at ultras 60-80 frames with friezes.

V
Valington 28.10.21

MrKarlLogan
ehhh, win11, rx570 4gb, i3-9100f, 16gb RAM, SSD Samsung 512GB 980 NVMe M.2 - 15-30 fps on Low and FHD, MB is optimized for release a little bit, well, I'm not ready for updating the computer ((
Freezes and lags, bugs in bulk, mb due to systemists, mb due to servers

t
trackersway 28.10.21

i7 4770K 4.2, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM, SSD, 2560X1440 percent per hundred square meters, 40 fps at minimum wages in bf3 mod, lags, I will not buy (((

g
gloccc 28.10.21

In general, the Daians once again spit on the true fans of the series and once again decided to cut the dough from the most casual audience of players. You can safely put an end to the series, since this is the third in a row a miserable battle and all this miracle comes out between the new spell and the new halo = so you definitely shouldn't expect any good sales, hello titanfall 2 release.

b
b1ohard 28.10.21

gloccc
+ respect Tebe bro

z
zEmberg 28.10.21

Optimization is so-so, and the battle itself is no longer a
battle , Rx588 i310100f
Spoiler

F
Focus 28.10.21

We've lost our target, cormorant! the gameplay did not impress something, I was previously a supporter of battles, but after playing CoD MW 2019 there is no desire to return to the battle.

g
gloccc 28.10.21

Focus The
point is that after the fourth part, the quality of the battle dropped so much and each new part is worse than the previous one, because all the studio veterans left Dice. Yes, even the four on the release was broken + most of the cards of the main game and the first dlts were feces (fortunately, then DaisLA came, repaired the game, released a bunch of usable cards and fixed the balance of weapons)

b
bloomm 28.10.21

zEmberg wrote: the
battle is no longer a battle,

D
Dark1994 2 28.10.21

I have one with a ping devilry? The speed is excellent, throws on servers where the ping is 200-300

A
Arisius 28.10.21

Dark1994 2
These are Chinese servers. You are not alone.

V
Vladislav Dikovich 28.10.21

Valington
The same system, except for the processor, I have Ryazan 5 2600 and the game is hard, 40-60 fps

m
marrader 28.10.21

how can you go there, from 10 in the morning I try to connect, the error about disconnect is constantly issued

m
marrader 28.10.21

in 2k resolution, and everything is at maximum speed of 57-65 fps, I don’t know why everyone is whining about optimization?
r7 2700 + 2070Super + ssd samsung evo 960 m.2

V
Vladimir Krotkov 28.10.21

people who tell me, beta does not start, writes error 30007?

g
gloccc 28.10.21

marrader
First, you have high settings, not ultra. Secondly, the game has graphene of the bf4 level and is several times worse than a penny and five + in the game there are quite frequent microfreezes and problems with ping, not to mention a huge number of bugs. So there is no smell of good optimization here. And how would you have a fow of 9, and this also affects the fps.

N
Natalie Fedorenko 28.10.21

Specifically for the game:
- control of air equipment is cotton
- collision bugs
- + shooting, it is not yet clear, because high ping
+ control of ground transport
+ change of modules on the fly for certain situations is very suitable
- a large map, overkill due to which the scale is not felt 128 helmets
+ weather effects and interactivity on the map (zip-lines, tornado, rocket, etc.)

It is still debatable, but if suddenly this is really a build of 3 months ago, then there is a chance for release that a number of problems will be fixed

J
John brooks 28.10.21

Nobody has problems with a huge number of bots? I installed it on series s, turned off the cross-platform and went nuts from the fact that there are 10 real boxing players on the map with 128 players, this is nonsense. Not paying attention?