3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John brooks 28.10.21 10:27 pm

Beta impressions (Battlefield 2042)

Tell the people your feelings from the game on different devices, optimization, comparison with previous parts
73 Comments
Sort by:
m
marrader 28.10.21

gloccc
when changing FOV, there is no difference at all ... xs let's see how it will be when I install a new percentage, r7 5800x ... and finally judging the game by beta is stupid, you need to wait for the release, I personally am happy with everything, almost everything, I don't like shooting , I do not feel an impact at all, as if I launched a modification of BF5, there is no destructibility as in BFBK2, well, dubious 128 people, a card without an idea, like HEAVY METAL from BFBK2

g
gloccc 28.10.21

John Brooks
Because people who did not pre-order the game and who subscribed to EA play are mostly thrown on semi-empty Chinese servers with a ping of under 200.

k
kud115 28.10.21

John Brooks
On the PC, too, when the crossplay is turned off, it throws into a session with + - 20-35 people. With crossplay, usually a little more than a hundred square meters is typed.

_
_Remus_ 28.10.21

Optimization) Ultra settings, 2k resolution, 5900x, 3080ti on SSD M2 - the game jerks like a drugged prostitute. Permanent friezes, fps drops to 48-50. So it goes.

d
demitri44 28.10.21

In general, all bugs can be attributed to regular beta testing. However, I am jarred by one thing. Listen to the shots. Either it bugs me, or really all weapons sound the same. This is especially true for the revolver and AK.

C
CROSS718 28.10.21

According to the idea, the beta test is needed in order to show and advertise the game, so that later it can be bought. Well, this game only causes rejection.

J
John brooks 28.10.21

Remembering the time of the bf3 beta and what is being produced now in the form of the bf2042 beta for 3k rubles, you are simply amazed at how much everything has clearly become no better and no more interesting in comparison with the impressions from the older games in the series.

y
yukon35 28.10.21

John Brooks
Since then, everyone has been fed up with both graphics and games

G
Gott mit uns 28.10.21

marrader
Because they play on buckets)

G
Gaga_town 28.10.21

IMHO prohodnyak turned out, if there is an adequate fix of everything, then on some free weekend I check, and so there is no desire to give a full price for a piece of kaki.
In a little more detail: there is no optimization from the word at all. At 2080s at 3440x1440, barely 70fps and then any fight = 40fps. If you push everything to beta, then it won't be fixed in a month. This is too little time for such a big game.
Build 3 months old? Throw off the office. proof from dice, then I will believe, but this is pissing in the ears, if only they bought it, and the game did not look flawed.
Shooting calla lilies, there is no physics of weapons => shooting at a point is guaranteed, and the cocaine can enjoy one thrill to play.
Default-default sound (like a free asset from ue or unity). When I downloaded the 5-ku for sosol and played at the home theater, I got an orgasm from the soundtrack. It is impossible to convey the feelings that overwhelmed me when an airplane flew over me or a tank fired next to me.
Equipment control: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Everything is so sad). In tanks (WoT) I do not played, but the way it exists in this game is bullshit. jeep - shit, or he accidentally added an extra 0 in the acceleration parameter, since any turn makes the driver a drift cramp. air technology, gives hope at least for adequate control in the air.
ps I would not count on good optimization on release for nvidia vidyuh. There seems to be a contract with Amude for some kind of technology for their vidyuh (such as dlls). I don't see the point of waiting for a miracle with the delivery of dlls (((, although they added a reflex for some reason, but the point in it is zero.pps
It is better not to take it on release and wait, as it was with the cyberbook (it seems to have been fixed to a working state in ~ year)

G
Gaga_town 28.10.21

John Brooks
The pitch is all right. You can't feel 128 faces on the map, but fights on points D1 / D2 and C1 / C2 are quite exciting. I met 1 bot lobby in 6 hours

d
doshirak11 28.10.21

crookedly, starting from animations (corpses, elevator doors, equipment), ending with optimization (both the map and the percentages), the shooting has not yet started, but I think this is a matter of habit. I did not like the stylization of the game, all these smooth surfaces .. in the top five everything was somehow more realistic, in a military way (garbage, ruins, dirt, etc.). Destructibility was also disappointing, if in the top five, playing a breakthrough for the attackers, we specially poured fire on buildings (whether it was art strikes or tank fire), which significantly changed the appearance of the map and simplified the task (the brightest example is Marita or Provence), then I did not understand at all why and what can be destroyed. Very kayfonul from the reaction of vegetation to flying helicopters or explosions. I believe that a lot will be corrected for the release. FPS like this, ultra settings at 1440p

b
bushmaster 28.10.21

does not start at all)

b
bushmaster 28.10.21

Gaga_town
What do you want 4k 60 Fps))))))) this card is not for 4k)

S
Samson48 28.10.21

gloccc The
same was said about the four. Ten more times will change everything, this is just a test.

S
Slowery 28.10.21

Optimizing nice. jumps fps from 90 to 30, thanks.

g
gloccc 28.10.21

Samson48
In the top four, I enjoyed the beta, although there were many bugs and there were problems with the netcode (but everything was fine with the FPS, and the animations were many times better, everything did not seem so wooden). I wiped out the beta of the four to holes and blissed out from the very start to the end. In beta 2042, I ran for 4 hours and deleted.

b
butcher69 28.10.21

I skated a couple of skating rinks and no longer pulls, I'll wait for the release and look at the full version, since the developers write that the beta is an old build, but after such a beta I want to make a refund.

G
Gaga_town 28.10.21

bushmaster
I did not understand the joke about 4k. The resolution I wrote in my comment is UWQHD. Slightly more than 2k resolution and 21: 9 aspect ratio. So the card and the cyberbook draws with beams in the resolution of the monitor. And about 4k and a word was not said

b
bushmaster 28.10.21

Gaga_town,
yes, soryan, I didn't look closely), 2080super, it still won't pull out stable 60 frames, in this resolution)