3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John brooks 28.10.21 10:27 pm

Beta impressions (Battlefield 2042)

Tell the people your feelings from the game on different devices, optimization, comparison with previous parts
73 Comments
Sort by:
J
John14b 28.10.21

Mixed feelings remained. I didn’t like the running animation (sharp and jerky). Running with a weapon in one hand, reloading in the crosshair - zakos under sorcery. When shooting, it is felt that the weapon is plastic or something. Many bugs, no reg. With such a rega, shooting is not at all understandable. I constantly felt like I was playing witchcraft) We made a coldfield instead of a bathfield. Optimization is complete zero. In general, not bad, but at 3500 it does not pull. A lot of tokens are taken from the witchcraft. Apparently calders also want to attract. For such a price, I will definitely not take the game. I won't buy it right away, when there is a discount, like with BF1. I took it after 8 months at half the price of the starting price)

M
McLaren MP4-4 28.10.21

Perhaps there were also mixed feelings somewhere, but I started from the price tag of the game, which is not small.
This is not a game for 300 rubles, and by developers who only debuted with some unknown online shooter. (Where you can scold them a little and forgiven for small experience *)
He took over the landmark 4th part serii.I when compared, then this is a regression.

Yes, the map (Orbital *) is large, but it does not feel that large-scale (120 snouts *) battle. In fact, the crowd gets lost in two points - in a large hangar, on the roof, where there is a rocket and an open launch pad.

Shooting without recoil, apparently, was done to please the two-button console players.
The machine gun is so generally cheating.
If you take aim, then you can calmly kill the crooked snipers from the roof of the same hangar.

Flight equipment was also facilitated ... Yes, this is not a simulator and not an Armagh, I don’t remember such an arcade for a long time.

Pros: dynamic weather change and a remote healing enema for doctors ... where you can heal your team at a great distance.

E
Enot220 28.10.21

I played it. I liked it, but there are a lot of bugs, the optimization wants the best, for some reason I didn’t have more than 70 fps, regardless of which graphics were included and there were no restrictions and the vertical line of Monique 144 hertz, but it’s expensive to buy such a game for 3500, I will take at a discount. I like the gameplay and physics and I think it's great for a battle, but that's what all the operatives are the same for me, and I even got caught a cheater once. if we compare the gameplay with battle 4 and with battle 5, then it is exactly different, as usual, we’ll turn on this game and then buy it and they will finish it by the end of the year.
I have Reisen 5 3600xt, gtx3070, ram 16, ssd

b
bloomm 28.10.21

Enot220

Released Bf 3 shit shouting, BC2 better
Released BF 4 screaming shit, BF3 better
Released 1 Bf screaming shit, BF 4 better
Released 5 BF screaming shit, BF1 better

guess what will cry when released standards build = 2042)

A
AndreyKOT3 28.10.21

Raf9111
And what can be with the lack of prots !?
if the i7 8700 is hammered into a hundred square meters when playing bf5 and the video card is 95-99%!
and here bf2042 load ~ 60% and vidyaha ~ 75%!

E
Enot220 28.10.21

bloomm
Yes, I understand this and I know, in the beginning everyone is complaining in essence and the truth is buggy, and then they will start fixing bugs for several years and there will be the coolest part

E
Enot220 28.10.21

AndreyKOT3
I doubt that the percentage is not bad enough.

F
Fenderrr 28.10.21

Normal Battle, no benefit, no harm. =)

X
XOPSSS 28.10.21

Played for 3 days. The opinion is exactly 50/50 positive / negative.
Pros - Dynamics, graphics (but in some places it is necessary to finish), sounds, sound
Cons - a very long TTK (to break into more than 2 people and distribute - it will definitely not work, if these are not bots of course), the behavior of air transport is strange - it is rarely possible to calculate the trajectory.
About bugs and so on - I will not say anything, since this is beta, but there are a lot of them.
Optimization It seems that everything is ok. FPS did not measure, but by eye in 2k and high (not ultra) settings, it did not fall below 60 (config in profile)

M
McLaren MP4-4 28.10.21

I don’t know what kind of poz, but everything clearly says:

A
AnPei 28.10.21

McLaren MP4-4
On the PC, they will sit down on the servers and bend over. On business, the game is not in the best of times, there is a shortage of consoles, the lack of video cards at adequate prices, for example. polit. the situation can be said what has it to do with it, and despite the fact that it is enough to remember when bf4 came out in 2013, everything was on the rise, the servers on the console are far away, but I will buy it soon (it didn’t come true), as a result, you play because of a bad ping with a gun or a sniper, For example, I do not intend to pay 9 thousand for the game and 3.5 subscription with a ping of 100 ms. On the PC, not everything is sad, but compared to consoles, the servers are empty and the players are more skillful.

B
BezNika1 28.10.21

McLaren MP4-4
. This TheDRZJ of yours is grinding everything
He said that the endless "Harpoon" is the best thing that he loved.
well, this is pzdts.
OK. Since it has already been invented,
then at least the use can be limited by a factor of 1.
But why make it infinite?

P
PREDATOR7706 10.11.21

I see everything here, basically with 3070-3080 cards sitting and complaining about the optimon !!