3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mushroomhead 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty Help with the passage!

Hello everyone. I am stuck. The bombs must be cleared. The latter is in big shell 1, strunt H. But how to get there, I xs. And the card is only 1 lvl. Tell me what to do !!!
55 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman_a 29.10.21

What difficulty level are you on?
How was it? You are given the Spray and you start work, then they call you the last bomb in Contract A, have you been there? after that fight with Fortuna.
Straight N - where is this? Remind me? where is the conveyor heading?

It’s not the case .. you defuse the bombs .. after the last one there is a connection with the stilman .. and Snake, it is reported that there are bombs that are still invisible to the sensor and you need to go for a new detector .. after you take out a new detector you need to run to strike A to the bottom where the plant begins .. there under the scooter a bomb reacts to the sound sensor .. you neutralize it .. you go out .. fortune appears and you have to dodge its fall .. then Vamp appears .. says a bullet in the forehead .. you will run at that time to the elevator .. the current will take the elevator to the top as time starts .. and you need to run to the square where the highrer was standing .. Here !!

o
old_osam 29.10.21

By the way, the fat man is a non-linear boss, although he can be forced to be so.

M
Mushroomhead 29.10.21

[b] Roman_a [/ b], thanks, I already passed, yesterday. If anything, then I will turn to you

A
Angulema 29.10.21

How is it to force?

o
old_osam 29.10.21

SolidOM must act according to a certain scheme (sequence) and the fat man will be predictable.

R
Retrokun 29.10.21

[b] Osam [/ b], SolidOM: shocked:
And not by Raiden

A
Angulema 29.10.21

Osam, can you see about this circuit somewhere?

o
old_osam 29.10.21

[quote name = "Lucy"] [b] Osam [/ b], SolidOM: shocked:
And not by Raiden [/ quote] it's me with a piss.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 24 minutes 32 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Angulema"] Osam, can you look at this scheme somewhere? video download, what internet do you have?
Yes, you can figure it out yourself! Play with him for a couple of hours, you still need skill there, when a fat man falls, you can put 2-3-4 needles in his head at a time, depending on the level of difficulty.

A
Angulema 29.10.21

Internet ... my traffic is expensive, I can't watch the video :) I can't
play now, they took the dormouse) I now want to buy msg2 on my PC, they say it's better not, for some reason) MSg2 on PC, is it much worse? Besides management and graphics, what's wrong with that?

R
Roman_a 29.10.21

I do not know .. I played only on the Comp. There is no Sonya .. Neither the crooked control nor the brakes (I have a weak computer) will stop a real fan. The first time in general on the keyboard passed .. and a bunch of viaroks on the keyboard .. I almost broke my fingers ... But !! I didn’t get any worse from the game! : D

o
old_osam 29.10.21

[Quote name = "Angulema"] Internet ... my traffic is expensive, I can't watch the video :) I can't
play now, they took the dormouse) I now want to buy msg2 on my PC, they say it's better not, for some reason) on a PC, much worse? In addition to control and graphics, what's wrong there? [/ Quote] I bought MGS 2 on a PC for the sake of the collection, I have a laptop of 2200 Mhz, 512 memory, 128 views, I started the game, the graphics are better than on PS2, probably because of the resolution but In my open locations, the video card clearly does not see the backgrounds, and even at max settings, everything slows down.
The control is carbon monoxide, from the first person I never figured out how to shoot three buttons on my beech at once do not want to work at once, Olga was put to sleep in the mode of the third character, something with something. there is only one bomb in such a place that you have to stand on tiptoe to shoot at it, and these are 4 buttons here that I played in confidence, in this mode it is not there.
The tanker passed and scored so far.

R
Retrokun 29.10.21

[b] Osam [/ b], I fought like this with a fetman,
at first I defused the bombs if he set them
then when he had the odds to shoot him in the tower (at first he shot at the body, but after 2-3 shots I realized that something was wrong , and it dawned on me that it was necessary to shoot at the tower), by the
way, I played on the keyboard, I drenched Solidus from the joey current (otherwise you can't wave a sword from the keyboard)

o
old_osam 29.10.21

[quote name = "Lucy"] [b] Osam [/ b], I fought like that with the fetman
first , I defused the bombs if he set them
then when he had the odds to shoot him in the tower (at first he shot in the body, but after 2-3 shots I realized that something was wrong, and it dawned on me that I had to shoot at the tower), by the
way, I played on the keyboard, I drenched Solidus from the current joey (otherwise you can't wave a sword from the keyboard too much) [/ quote] in faith? :-D
He has 6 rounds from the pistol, and then 2 to the head from the tran.

R
Retrokun 29.10.21

[b] Osam [/ b], on easy.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 3 minutes 51 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Osam [/ b], you mean I'm a noob? Bring your thought to the end,

well, if your fingers are crooked, then I'm powerless

o
old_osam 29.10.21

[quote name = "Lucy"] [b] Osam [/ b], easy to read.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 3 minutes 51 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Osam [/ b], you mean I'm a noob? Bring your thought to the end,

well, if your fingers are crooked, then I'm powerless [/ quote]
No, I want to say that you can play on the keyboard and you can play on the easy. I play on consoles.
You are a normal person, I have such a representation at least.

I am for legalize MGS for all systems

A
Angulema 29.10.21

That is, after playing msg2 on ps2, will it be terrible on a PC? Especially about clamping 3-4 buttons ... eh. My car is not so cool, it will slow down ... in general, I feel HE is waiting for me)))))

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 2 minutes 32 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] I

'll have to endure all this ... I reread all the topics about MGS here, remembered my favorite game ... and so I wanted to endure everything, that I think nothing will stop me))

M
Mushroomhead 29.10.21

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I have troubles again ... what should I do with the microphone? So I changed, took the AK. I went up to the second floor by elevator. I knocked out all the guards, I go up to this parrot. I press the triangle and nothing .. he either repeats after me, then all sorts of nonsense. But nothing about the president. What to do then? :(

o
old_osam 29.10.21

[quote name = "Mushroomhead"] Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I have troubles again ... what should I do with the microphone? So I changed, took the AK. I went up to the second floor by elevator. I knocked out all the guards, I go up to this parrot. I press the triangle and nothing .. he repeats after me, then all sorts of nonsense. But nothing about the president. What to do then? : ([/ quote] took the microphone, blow one floor below, there will be a screensaver like a soldier scans his eyes and this opens the door, that's where you need
to go with him (phonograph). How to get there? knock on the wall opposite Scan-Doors and the guard will come there, at this time you stand next to me in uniform and with AK. Distance grab him by the neck and turn him to face the device, near the Scan-Door.
Hostages are sitting in that yard, you need to find a man (point the microphone at people and press the triangle), a certain Ames (for some time he was Natasha's spouse from Ukraine).
When you find him, then after the bazaar Ocelot will appear with him and will go to you just put on the AK and you will have a prolongation ...

[quote] I knocked out all the guards, I go to this parrot. I press the triangle and nothing .. he either repeats after me, then all sorts of nonsense. But nothing about the president. What to do that? [/ Quote]

interrogate him with passion, he must split !!! :-D

this is a mime topic, but the bomb is unambiguous, read to everyone to the end (topic) of the page.
[url = http: //pervonah.org.ua/motoroller/motoroller-1.html] http://pervonah.org.ua/motoroller/motoroller-1.html [/ url]

R
Roman_a 29.10.21

[b] Osam [/ b], I forgot to add that when you find Ames .. on an easy normal, he is somewhere in the far right corner when looking from the entrance to the location. The wiretapping of the conversation will begin .. (you will listen to what Solidus and Ocelot, and then Olga are talking about) and only after this wiretapping (you can skip the video) will Ocelot appear

o
old_osam 29.10.21

[quote name = "Roman_a"] [b] Osam [/ b], I forgot to add that when you find Ames .. on an easy normal, he is somewhere in the far right corner when looking from the entrance to the location. The wiretapping of the conversation will begin .. (you will listen to what Solidus and Ocelot are talking about, and then Olga) and only after this wiretapping (you can skip the video) will Ocelot appear [/ quote] do you cut off the screensavers? Ocelot ... you can direct the microphone to the toilet (left), the legendary descendant of the dynasty of shit Johnny is sitting there ...