3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mushroomhead 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty Help with the passage!

Hello everyone. I am stuck. The bombs must be cleared. The latter is in big shell 1, strunt H. But how to get there, I xs. And the card is only 1 lvl. Tell me what to do !!!
55 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman_a 29.10.21

[b] Osam [/ b], gig and I didn't know .. Thank you! Good day to see :) !!

S
Shalashaska 29.10.21

Gee, well, very interesting :-D

R
Roman_a 29.10.21

Gyg .. well, why not .. someone else knows such tricks .. I recently discovered it .. but even though everyone saw it .. In the episode, when you walk along a long dark corridor, a tanker will meet you with a patrolman, you have time to run right in front of his nose .. he starts to stand until you look out .. you look out, touching the pipe .. katoraya falls with a wild sound .. The patrolman, naturally, begins to sneak up in Kipish .. and at the very last moment his companion runs up .. they have a conversation, something like .. "Neher sneak up on me like that" Then the phrase sounds .. "This campaign is my imagination playing tricks with me .." and goes on patrolling :)

[color = green] [size = 75 ] Posted after 2 minutes 30 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

This moment my adrenaline kicked up !! Wow .. sort of a trifle ..

R
ReAvEr 29.10.21

That's why the MGS series is good ...
In the second part of such "jokes" there is a whole shaft.
Passing the game at least 10 times, you can find something new

M
Mushroomhead 29.10.21

[quote name = "Roman_a"] they have a conversation, something like .. "Neher to sneak up on me like that" Then the phrase sounds .. "This campaign, my imagination plays tricks with me .." and goes on patrolling :) [ / quote]

Fucking: D

M
Mushroomhead 29.10.21

Guys, I have another steam :) Now I'm killing metal geers. Tell me how many of them should I kill? And then you are already tired ... you kill - a new one jumps out ... and so on ad infinitum ... And why does not ration appear, if there are 2 of them in the inventor?

k
kor1fey 29.10.21

[b] Mushroomhead [/ b], mnoooooo .... be patient

o
ok 29.10.21

[b] Mushroomhead [/ b], the tactic is simple (well, run yourself sometimes) - knee-head. The ration sometimes falls out, like ammunition, you need to score a lot, I myself thought that everything was khan, but somehow it passed.

M
Mushroomhead 29.10.21

Are there any secret items after completing the game? And how do you get them? And then after the passage they gave me only a camera ...

S
SsobGib 29.10.21

Dog Tag'and collect.

o
old_osam 29.10.21

[quote name = "Mushroomhead"] Guys, I've got steam again :) Now I'm killing metal geers. Tell me how many of them should I kill? And then you're tired already ... you kill - a new one jumps out ... and so on ad infinitum ... And why doesn't ration appear if there are 2 of them in the inventor?

M
Mushroomhead 29.10.21

[quote name = "SsobGib"] Dog Tag'and collect. [/ quote]
And what do they give?

S
SsobGib 29.10.21

[quote]
And what do they give?
[/ quote]
Stealth, endless ammo, endless stamina.

M
Mushroomhead 29.10.21

How much do you need to collect to get stealth?

S
SsobGib 29.10.21