3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 29.10.21 10:37 pm

Darkwatch - an alternative to Painkiller ?!

On July 1, the game Darkwatch is released ... will there really be a decent action on Sonya ?!

[img] http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/114/919568_20050425_screen006.jpg [/ img]
54 Comments
Sort by:
a
aladdin 29.10.21

I think these are preliminary screenshots - they will probably be more beautiful before the release ... the
main thing is that the idea of ​​carrion is not forgotten and is flourishing!

a
aladdin 29.10.21

the game is out, launched [url = http: //www.darkwatch.com] off.site [/ url] the
game is just awesome! Meat! with a capital letter! I advise everyone to watch the gameplay video ...

B
Bonker 29.10.21

I have 600 megs left to hold on, I think to check it out on the weekend. In the reviews, the game is criticized for its unpretentious graphics, but praised for its controls and physics. How to play it myself, unsubscribe.
By the way, the design of the protagonist reminded me of the villain from the mega action game Gungrave OD.

S
Segal 29.10.21

I played the other day. Passed a little, now just in the mines (this is after [spoiler]) I would not say that the graphics are unpretentious - as for the PS2, it is very even, not much worse than the first Painkiller. True, there are much fewer monsters :)

On the whole, I like it. The controls for a console shooter are quite sane, the playability is at the level, there is even a plot. Well, the videos are not bad.

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

Super-I liked everything (I did not think what I will say)

G
God of war 29.10.21

the game is really awesome! =)

B
Bonker 29.10.21

didn’t grow up something. Well, the graphics are quite modern, the controls are best. Even the physics is touching, after an arrow with dynamism the enemy throws up high and he wiggles his limbs cheerfully flies through the air. But there is no drive. Locations are monotonous and very small. The videos are unpretentious. The design of the monsters is pathetic. "Monster births" well, it's just heresy. I thought modern games don't do that anymore. Generally middling. I passed the fort right now.

C
Cooller 29.10.21

I got the feeling that the developers made a clone of Painkiller. They are painfully similar, although there are fewer enemies in Darkwatch.
The graphics in the game are as poor as in Area 51. :(

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Cooller"] I got the feeling that the developers have made a clone of Painkiller. They are painfully similar, although there are fewer enemies in Darkwatch.
The graphics in the game are the same miserable as in Area 51.: ([/ quote]

but Sonya is probably not capable of anything more ... but I still like it! It's cool with the dead!

X
X-snaKe 29.10.21

: sad:: sad: I recorded the game and there was a problem. When this cowboy blows up the safe and the video ends. The download starts and the game freezes here = (= (. PS2 also makes strange sounds as if it is scratching the disc. It is in this place

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

Something confuses me with the main character's hat ... =)))

B
Bonker 29.10.21

I made it to the end. The last levels are complete insanity. By the way, I played kind and pumped all the good magic. The last screen saver is so sweet. Maybe if you play for evil, then there will be another.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] I made it to the end. The last levels are complete insanity. By the way, I played kind and pumped all the good magic. The last screen saver is so sweet. Maybe if you play for evil, then the other will be. [/ Quote]

you quickly ... well, what is the impression of the whole game? what does it look like? hard?

X
X-snaKe 29.10.21

So I passed the game :). At first I didn't like the game on the suction graph. But by the end of the game it inserted :). Damn there is such a mess then begin. Not even ISI

B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] [quote name = "Bonker"] I made it to the end. The last levels are complete insanity. By the way, I played kind and pumped all the good magic. The last screen saver is so sweet. Maybe if you play for evil, then there will be another. [/ Quote]

you quickly ... well, what is the impression of the whole game? what does it look like? difficult? [/ quote] Impression - passed and forgot.

X
X-snaKe 29.10.21

By the way, the game has two endings. It all depends on the penultimate boss.

B
BanGore 29.10.21

In vain I scolded the game. Quite a good shooter. 8)
Just as they said before, "Painkiller's clone" came out.
You can play, but only for a few days. I scored myself in the middle.
I recommend to fans of shooters.

X
X-snaKe 29.10.21

By the way, what will the version of the new locations and guns be? And then I looked at the screenshots and saw a lot of new things.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

Played yesterday and did it to the fullest! Super! Impressive ...

J
John Davis 29.10.21

Damn, there was nothing to play in the summer, but I missed this release ... More precisely, I did not miss it, but ignored it. Now a lot of games have not been completed and at the wrong time I wanted to play Darkwatch. Damn, bad girl =))