3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0pt1kN3RV 29.10.21 10:46 pm

Driv3r

http://www.gamegossip.com/comment.php?id=1391

check it out!

123 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeYazh 29.10.21

And in the second, you can! And it came out before GTA3.

B
BlindGuard 29.10.21

Yes, but before that there was GTA, GTA: London and most importantly - GTA2, which turned the genre upside down.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

[quote name = "BlindGuard"] Yes, but before that there was GTA, GTA: London and most importantly - GTA2, which turned the genre. [/ quote] but they were not in the 3D in which Driver 2 was (and GTA 3 ) :)

B
BlindGuard 29.10.21

And where does 3D have to do with it? - as I understand it, this is a concept. Driver in this regard did not add anything, but he took a lot of things .. and 3D first appeared not in it, and not in GTA3 :)

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

2 BlindGuard
GTA did not flip any genre, she created it :).

B
BlindGuard 29.10.21

[offtopic] And what is it called? :) I generally meant Action / Arcade: roll: [/ offtopic]

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

Um ... they don't seem to call him, but it should be, because GTA, Driver, True Crime, Mafia stand out strongly against the background of other games.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

agree. all of these games belong to the same genre. and they are all very similar to each other in scope and scope.

B
BlindGuard 29.10.21

In this case, we are talking about the style, genres (i.e. the gameplay itself), they have not invented any new.

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

BlindGuard, maybe you're right. But GTA is going to the point that you can do everything in the game (even look after a girl). The game is starting to include other genres (Action, Racing, RPG, etc.) and over time, its genre will no longer be just an action game. Therefore, I believe that such games create (created) their own genre.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

[offtopic] absolutely agree with [b] SeYazh [/ b] 'em ... GTA is a new genre of fsetaki ... even considering that I have not played GTA SA - in the previous parts (namely 3 and VC) there was a lot of things that were not there before in other games ... including the illusory "complete freedom" of movement ... but such fsetaki was not available anywhere before ... as in the first Driver ... evo was not on the PC) [/ offtopic]

a
aladdin 29.10.21

digress from the topic :-)
how to catch up with the cop at the beginning of the game? ... it's too long to go after him, and the car crashes :-)

a
aladdin 29.10.21

okay ... another question. how to catch up with a dude who was watching TV and then dashed off in his car? I can't fit into the turns in a cop car - it goes like clockwork ...

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

Train :).

a
aladdin 29.10.21

hmm ... and there are no more tips ...

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

Exercise More :-D

G
Guest 29.10.21

but there is a game on the PC. Throw a reference then in the LAN, otherwise I did not find something. Me for eMule

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

Duc not yet ... FSE are waiting ...
ZY Tommy's awesome avatar)))

a
aladdin 29.10.21

training does not help - the car is uncontrollable when cornering.

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

Note to the hostess:
The game is out, you can download and share your impressions :)