3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0pt1kN3RV 29.10.21 10:46 pm

Driv3r

http://www.gamegossip.com/comment.php?id=1391

check it out!

123 Comments
Sort by:
N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

gygygy ... is the car armored? )))

M
MojoHead 29.10.21

Well, I don't know what you guys want ... I think the most decent damage I've ever seen. Not without a flaw, but still. Take the same vaunted Colin (poppy of some kind of rally) 3, I was tortured to smash Ford Focus entot! Although they talked about an advanced damage system.
Coming back to Driv3r ... What do you need in general, so that a car would be cut by two steps from this pillar? : confused:

G
Guest 29.10.21

It would really be that her radiator fell out, the engine stalled (forever), and smoke poured out. And then after such a collision, only the speeds will be switched badly. Is it really so difficult to do everything right, especially since it does not require awesome resources from the computer

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

hmm ... right? hehe ... maybe you can, but is it necessary? although it would be more interesting, of course, if the car, driving into the post at full speed, hugged him with its hood ... [offtopic] (Madonna had something similar in her video "What It Feels Like For A Girl") .. . [/ offtopic]
but cutting the car in two is already too much, of course (IMHO) ... it was only in Karma)))

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

people have no interest in DRIV3R'u)))

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

Nothing, in three or four weeks it will appear: clever:

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

This is sweat and practical ... but there is no theoretical? )))

M
MorLAN 29.10.21

By the way, the release of the release on PS2 has been postponed. And you know, I think the game will be released in the AUTUMN of this year (for PiSi). : cry: I hope my FEARS are not confirmed ... Nevertheless ... WE WAIT FOR JUNE 24 with optimism. : fight:

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

heh ... it's a shame ... I'd play ... wait a long time ... is it fashionable to transfer chtoli to FSE now?

G
Gr1nd3rs 29.10.21

How do you like the game "Driv3r"? : fight:

A
Artiom 29.10.21

I didn’t like it ... as well as GTA (I didn’t find anything special in it).

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 29.10.21

Yes ... what are they doing, doing ... they would have done and not fed the people tons of screenshots, you will not be full ...

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

hear from the press reviews - atstoy ... will it be on the PC? )

M
Makin 29.10.21

Mlyn in it the runoff of attendants has been thrown into it that you just have to buy .... the consoles are already gurgling ... hasn't appeared on the camp yet?

A
Action 29.10.21

No

L
Link_2k 29.10.21

The game is brutal! : up: The
graphics are super!
: scare: Gameplay rulezzzz! : D

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

Is it on PS2?

G
Guest 29.10.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"] Is this on PS2? [/ quote]
So far, yes.

2PACALYPSE 29.10.21

it feels like ATARI has released some kind of beta version of the driver 3. Graphics horror, plot atstoy, animation blues. The game in one word sax in vain bought.

n
nTrophy 29.10.21

[quote name = "2PACALYPSE"] it feels like ATARI has released some kind of beta version of the driver 3. Graphics horror, plot atstoy, animation blues. Game in one word sax in vain bought. [/ Quote]
LOL. Where were you looking at a time when everyone around her was lowered, and game publications were giving low marks?