3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0pt1kN3RV 29.10.21 10:46 pm

Driv3r

http://www.gamegossip.com/comment.php?id=1391

check it out!

123 Comments
Sort by:
c
cwiz 29.10.21

Added. And the aiming system was left the same. If not for the gamepad, I probably would have already abandoned it.

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

Those. is it more convenient with a gamepad than with a mouse? Can't you aim it like in GTA?

c
cwiz 29.10.21

More convenient. The dog part is more convenient for keyboard + mouse, but aiming is badly implemented: a large crosshair of the sight, auto-aiming, etc.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

uh-uh ... and what, the aft-aim is not an atklyuchaetsto?
and another question for those who have already seen the PC version: have the movements of the heroic been altered or what? on the video that I saw from PS2, he moved like an unshackled Buratina))

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

And how, in general, does the toy addictive, or passed and erased?
Yes, and also, how many disks will it be on?

M
MorLAN 29.10.21

So it came out. It should be checked out ...
What's with the optimization? what system requirements does it have?

c
cwiz 29.10.21

It tightens up. The auto sight is almost invisible. It seems to be moving normally, I don't remember how it was in the video ;-).
But aiming could really be implemented normally, although, well, to hell with it.
Today, for 3 hours, D1 recalled, D2 playing in himself as a director — that's what GTA lacks ... Accidents in slow-mo is something ..
Ksati, the damned complexity of the game from consoles has not gone anywhere :(.

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

[quote name = "cwiz"] Ksati, the damned complexity of the game from the consoles has not gone anywhere: (. [/ quote]
I think it's so good, but it hurts too easy games: mrgreen :.

M
MorLAN 29.10.21

In PC games, this somehow does not matter ...: D
The main thing is that the port is normal. : mrgreen:

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

Eh, I remember on the first Sonya with my friend they spiked into the first Driver, in turn, for a record, in survival mode. It was something.

PS >>> The best record in San Francisco is 15m. 34s.

[size = 75] Added on 18 Mar 2005, 22:28: [/ size]

PPS >>> In the Driver, the harder the better. :)

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] Eh, I remember on the first Sonya with my friend they spiked into the first Driver, in turn, for a record, in survival mode. It was something.

PS >>> The best record in San Francisco is 15m. 34s. [/ Quote] uh-uh ... if you stand still - you can stand for an hour, probably; )))) although, I don't know, are they already chasing you from the very beginning by default? )

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

Still, on the spot you will not even stand for 10 seconds!

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

then you are cool)) I remember playing, about five minutes maximum it turned out)) but I didn’t play much, I just started, read and deleted ... apparently due to the fact that they didn’t guess the competitor like you and your friends)))

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

I am telling you a way to get rid of garbage. Such records can only be set in San Francisco: roll:.
Just as San Francisco is distinguished by its hills, we immediately accelerate towards them, but before the start of a steep descent, we brake sharply and I_o slowly begin to pull out of it, while we do not drive far from the beginning of the descent, without jumping headlong to meet the arriving patrol (you eat more quietly, further you will budish).
As in this game mode the cops do not know what brakes are, they simply, at full speed, jumping over you, fly off the hill and roll over with a crash, crash into each other, knock down cars at intersections.
In this way, you can't achieve peace all_ equally, we turn around so abruptly, drive up the hill and again stop at the edge of the descent: upto:.
In general, the mechanism is as follows >>> I'm under a springboard (a hillside), and the cops from this springboard are jumping over me like very angry, stupid fleas: twisted:.
Sometimes you can use multi-storey car parks.

PS >>> Equipment is needed here, you understand_li: gigi:.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

Duc ... does someone else play the first driver?

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

I played two years ago :)
In the summer I played the second on emule, Windows flew in the city of angels :)

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

Gyyy ... I, you see, do not count: mrgreen :.

PS >>> This is me, I shared my experience: roll:.

l
lik35 29.10.21

Well, I downloaded the game the day before yesterday from the grid! :-D Such squalor! GTA2.5 whatever its name, I will go vayksite 20 times! Nothing has changed after a year! :-D

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

And it's funny, if not a commemoration :?

S
SE 29.10.21

What AAATSTOY !!: sad:
You can only play this on the console. My trusty computer will not stand such an insult.

Example: I

fly out of the garage in a super-duper sports (seemingly) car, another one joins me and the chase begins. As soon as I get out on a straight line and pick up full speed, the second car flies into me so that mine rises into the air, flies over two lanes of oncoming traffic (through the air) and crashes into the second floor of the building ... Has anyone played Interstate 76? : crazy: