3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonker 29.10.21 10:46 pm

Mercenaries

The Mercenaries are clean - P @ ZDETS !!! This morning I started working. I just broke away, because I have to go to the store. Physics is fun, everything shatters into pieces, you can blow up at home into pieces. You drive wherever you want, you can get into any car, get a crew and go to light it. Explosions are made at 5+, after them everything burns very naturally. In the air, the haze from the conflagrations is shorter than the atmosphere in the war. In the Russian sector, the chelas speak Russian and there are Russian inscriptions on the walls of the type - A century of will not be seen. It's fun to watch civilians rush through the streets when there are street fights on them. In short, GTA: SA + Battlefield. By the way, the beginning very much reminded MGS3, too, you get out of the AC-130;)
58 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 29.10.21

The people who opened the 2nd card thread ?? After catching two aces.
It is interesting to know how much it differs from the first one.

B
Bonker 29.10.21

I went to the end, albeit with a bad ending :) The
map is larger, but more mountainous. Lots of mountains and snow. And you can also enter China over the bridge. There are a couple of fields where tank battles are constantly going on. And also there are several places with radiation.

-
-Mag 29.10.21

Indeed ... there is a lot of snow ... helicopters poked ... this radiation ... though I ran without a tank))) not for long)))
In fact, the current game is interesting at first, then a monotonous dregs ... By the way, I am the latest mission I didn’t get through (there was a need to overwhelm this general ... I didn’t go through a couple of bars at the end) .. I gave up for a long time - too lazy ... a boring game ... not to compare with GTA: San Andreas or Weiss City though .. . just created a military atmosphere ...
physics is shit! frankly, I watched the tanks slide)) from the hills ... it was funny) and indeed a lot of different things ... did you have a car on your backside? vertically? no - you're in luck)
The game is difficult and if not for survival with 1 life and finally slowing down the pipe! hiding behind the bushes they see you all the same and much more ...

C
Cooller 29.10.21

Listen to [b] Bonker [/ b], because you completed the game, can you help in passing?
I have such a problem: I can't complete the last mission (or maybe not the last one, I don't know) for South Korea. There you need to destroy 6 rocket launchers that shoot at the city of Seoul. There they still give a certain time - at the bottom of the screen, the number of people killed in Seoul is shown in yellow. If many die (more than 30 thousand), then the mission will fail. How did you go on this mission?
And then I was tortured to pass it. Either they kill, or I don't have time.

-
-Mag 29.10.21

Duc hammer them nada and that's it ... this is not the mission by chance, where then, when you fill up the installation, a large installation appears on the top of the mountain? Do you still climb the slopes there?

PS it's just that there are similar missions, rocket launchers in many need to be cleaned. True chiso victims are counted only in this one)

C
Cooller 29.10.21

Yes, that one. :(
Kill and all latest installation in the tower can not be destroyed..
These bastards like me will start to shoot a bazooka, so in general pipets complete.?

g
gothic 29.10.21

There was a cool glitch - the support helicopter "caught on the landscape" and fell on its side and the devils were screaming in the helicopter like "aaa enemies are attacking!" In general, I had to blow them up so that they did not make noise :-D

-
-Mag 29.10.21

2gothic this game is generally specifically buggy, or rather not buggy, but a lot of bugs of all kinds that sometimes interfere with playing ...

2Cooller can't give clear instructions ... because it's impossible ... I don't know ... use an anti-tank HGU? There are a lot of tanks there ..
I periodically came back for supplies, grab the tanks, move - the bazouts will smear (although they are very accurate =)))
As soon as they give a missile strike of urine on the main cannon!

PS I passed it, but I passed it the first time ...

B
Bonker 29.10.21

And I went through it on a helicopter, before that I ironed the place with air strikes, I did not spare money.

C
Cooller 29.10.21

[b] gothic [/ b]
I did not notice glitches. : upset:

[b] Bonker [/ b], I tried it on a helicopter. It doesn't work out - they shoot at him with a bazooka and he explodes. :?

-
-Mag 29.10.21

[b] Cooler [/ b] on the vertical you can't get through there, in general a helicopter is a terrible vehicle - they shoot down! do not carry out missions on it! Tanks are needed! I myself suffered for a long time, but I mastered it the first time! There is plenty of time - your task is to survive.

B
Bonker 29.10.21

A helicopter is an excellent means of transportation. It is necessary to dodge the bazookas, the problems are only with air defense missiles, and then you can cut them out.

-
-Mag 29.10.21

in missions a helicopter is a real risk! I preferred a stealthy movement and neat shooting, often with a sniper, or a brazen shooting with a tank! I liked Chinese!

X
XIII 29.10.21

I have not even read what they wrote above - I just WANT this igruhu: razz:

D
Darth reals 29.10.21

I bought it already six months ago, passed 2 times, in short, RULEZ !!!

B
Burrito 29.10.21

Hmm ... stopped at the finals and absolutely does not rush to finish ... (but GTASA is still worse)

-
-Mag 29.10.21

still no desire to take on the last mission ... stupid and boring ...

B
Burrito 29.10.21

More niasilili: gigi: