3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonker 29.10.21 10:46 pm

Mercenaries

The Mercenaries are clean - P @ ZDETS !!! This morning I started working. I just broke away, because I have to go to the store. Physics is fun, everything shatters into pieces, you can blow up at home into pieces. You drive wherever you want, you can get into any car, get a crew and go to light it. Explosions are made at 5+, after them everything burns very naturally. In the air, the haze from the conflagrations is shorter than the atmosphere in the war. In the Russian sector, the chelas speak Russian and there are Russian inscriptions on the walls of the type - A century of will not be seen. It's fun to watch civilians rush through the streets when there are street fights on them. In short, GTA: SA + Battlefield. By the way, the beginning very much reminded MGS3, too, you get out of the AC-130;)
58 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] is it in Russian already out? [/ quote] Yeah, look on the shelf between the Russian MGS3 and GT4.

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

: help:
Listen, maybe someone knows where in Moscow you can get a subject ??? Tell me pliz. I just have a man there now, I would have punished him. : roll:
I can't find it in my city. :(

M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

I, too, could not find it for a long time in St. Petersburg, now it has appeared almost everywhere. I think even more so in Moscow. Maybe you will soon have :)

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

I found out, they said that tomorrow - on Saturday, the game will be.
Tonight I'm going to the store with a tent, I'll be on guard.
I want to play already, I'm tired of reading praise in various forums.

n
nTrophy 29.10.21

Downloaded 58.3%. I'll be joining soon too.

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Eeeee! I bought it! Russ. version. I started to play.
IMHO. The game is super. : D
I play for the American.
And the Persian, as I understand it, cannot swim, right ?? : roll:
In general, who has already played the game?
Just wondering if there will be game over or like in GTA. : roll:

S
Snai 29.10.21

as in the GTA advice, grab all the cards, otherwise at the end there will be a bummer! : mrgreen:

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

That is, then you can just ride like that?
Capture all live? So far it turns out.
By the way, if you go through any mission - $, then it then reappears, I ask, is it necessary for fihha, they disappeared from radiation.

M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

And they get more complicated. If the first time it was necessary, for example, to mate 3 terrorists out of seven, then the second time already 5.

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Ahhh, that's how it is, I see. I kicked the barrel there so that the Russians would like it: mrgreen:
By the way, the appearance can be changed, nuuuuu …… .taaammm, put a helmet on your head, for example.
And yet, why buy something with money? It seems that everything is at hand.
Or will there then be goodies?
I have not gone far yet, I caught 3 current cards.

M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

As it is nothing. At the beginning of the topic, Bonker deliciously described how he ordered airstrikes, etc. In general, what can be ordered: Supplies (First aid kits, trunks, c4, etc.) Next. Cars can be ordered. Starting from a stupid jeep and ending with sports cars or there bras. Well, all sorts of artillery strikes, air strikes, etc.

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Yes, here's another thing, it will be possible to grade weapons there ???
For example - to hang on the M-16, telescopic sight, laser, gun barrel? : roll:

S
Snai 29.10.21

lol no, but there are a lot of weapons

n
nTrophy 29.10.21

I downloaded the subject, but here's a little bad luck - I killed my PS2 with my own hands, so I probably won't be able to check it out: gigi:

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

[quote name = "nTrophy"] I downloaded the subject, but here's a little misfortune - I killed my PS2 with my own hands, so I probably won't be able to check it out: gigi: [/ quote]
Uuuu kasyak that completely killed the prefix ??? : roll:
Snai, why Lol? Optics on m16 are commonplace.
Lana, I'll order a sniper for myself, as a second weapon. 8)
I am sick of the game. Mega super. 8)
[url = http: //wallpapers.jumpua.com/img.php? A = 253 & p = 5] http://wallpapers.jumpua.com/img.php?a=253&p=5 [/ url] -Wallpaper
And off. the site is heavy :(

n
nTrophy 29.10.21

Don't figure it out without a hundred grams! I fixed it! (This stupid chip came at last, so I put it in. I unscrewed the prefix on the cogs, assembled it - it didn't plow, then assembled somehow

. A very long time. Tomorrow I'll try to either burn the disc in a new way, or drive it onto a Sonyin broom: upset:

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Yes, the game takes a really long time to load.
Through a broom, the most correct decision. : up:

In general, I reached one mission, there the Russians give you a helicopter, and they say - deliver them the cargo. There, as a bonus, you can kill a Chinese officer.
DK, here, I fly up there, but I don’t know how to lift it, I don’t have a winch.
Maybe you need to take another helicopter and how?

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

why not go to gamefax? you are not friends with English? ^ _ ^

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Everything, already passed, I was stupid there myself.
I went to the island to catch an ace, it hung in the midst of my botalia. yyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

C
Cooller 29.10.21

I finally bought the game today. I liked it very much.
Pleased with almost everything - graphics, sound, plot and the actual gameplay. And the physics turned out to be cool.
The controls seemed a little uncomfortable to me. And the lengthy downloads blurred the gaming experience a bit.
8.5 out of 10 ladies game, no less. : D