3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wildduck 29.10.21 10:52 pm

Ultimate Spider-Man

I bought a subject yesterday, and a Limited Edition. IMHO, the best playing for all these years based on Spider-Man =) The game engine is modified from the game Spider-Man 2 (console version). In addition to Manhattan, the Queens area is now available to us. The graphics changed from realistic to cartoon, which very much brings the plot exactly to the comic strip of the same name (by the way, it was released in Moscow before I left, right now I don't know how this is). I haven’t been in Venom's shoes yet, I played only for the Spider. However, its model is now much smoother, more traced. In general, so far I have a pleasure from the game. The only negative for me personally (although in general, according to the plan, this is a plus in the section of realism) - sometimes there is nowhere to hook the web, and you have to jump around the city, because there are few high-rise buildings in Queens, more precisely, there are almost no =)
56 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkAlex (rus) 29.10.21

And it hangs for me where [b] is the first time [/ b] you play for [b] venom [/ b]! what to do?
[size = 150] [color = red] [b] People [/ b] [/ color] [/ size] - [b] I’m writing for a reason! [/ b] Someone came across [b] like this [ / b] problem?

-
-Mag 29.10.21

Tell me - does it eat the same dynamics as in 2? because NFS some thread is resting in terms of races!)
Why am I asking, there is not enough time to play everything, but on duty you need to know everything)

K
KraZy 29.10.21

How do the missions appear, I went through the mission and nothing appears on the map: upset:: upset:

K
Kazumi 29.10.21

DarkAlex (rus) froze
for me, but the second time everything went ok ...
$ Mag
I would say the dynamics became slower than 2 ... and the controls are so simplified that you can hardly achieve what was in SP2.
KraZy
You need to go through side missions ... go to the menu and go to Goal City (or something like that) and it wakes up what you need to do (complete the race, go through the tour, find the "secret" and come to the aid of the innocent)

-
-Mag 29.10.21

[quote name = "Kazumi"]
$ Mag
I would say the dynamics became slower than in 2 ... and the control is so simplified that you can hardly achieve what it was in SP2.
[/ quote]
that's what I noticed at first ... I thought already looking at the posts that I was mistaken! Part 2 killed me!

K
Kazumi 29.10.21

and me too ... even before USM I played ...

x
xman3 29.10.21

As for the costumes, then all of the comics, that is, the Black suit, then the kit in which he performed in the ring, bum, shorter, from the comic block buster, when he was on the plane, whoever read the comic remembers he got into Santa Claus: P. And one more after the plot with the venom, his suit burned out and he wore unfinished jeans and a mask. I don’t know about the rest, I only know that you can play at the end for Karnadzh.
And Reno, not when he was not a robot on the console in the comic, he only appeared once and there they did not say anything about it.
and who played on PS2 tell me what Reno is and how to pass it pliz pliz.

K
Kazumi 29.10.21

Reno is a robot there, a huge one ... it's quite easy to walk ... wait until such a blue shit lights up on his back, jump on it and Reno's urine, then he will fall on his back with all the foolishness to shake you, you jump back abruptly. .. then wait 30 seconds for this LED to turn on again, but during these 30 seconds keep away from his attacks ... and like this, do 7 times ...

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

He was a robot in a comic, but in a game it is a suit for a pot-bellied peasant)) Please do not confuse;)

x
xman3 29.10.21

Damn, in the comic, Reno was not a robot and in general he never was. At the beginning of the comic, his biography is written and it says how he acquired this costume and that he cannot get rid of it.
Kazumi I know how to pass Reno I asked how to pass him in 2 parts on PS2 and in general how he looks what he does.

S
Segal 29.10.21

Wildduck, xman3 is an ULTIMATE series, not Earth 616. Here Rhino is the scientist who created the robot. The robot did not come out with a snout, so he converted it into a combat suit, which he himself controls.

2Kazumi - not "seven glad to do", but lure him onto a concrete slab - he will break it.

-
-Mag 29.10.21

in general, I played further ... no, until I finish with Urban Reign (100%) and I won't even take Shaolin Monks ...

x
xman3 29.10.21

Today the whole game has passed. In the end, you are done with Venom, and as luck would have it before the last video was cut by half the pirates. What am I saying in the last mission it is necessary to fight first with a saber, then with Venom, then Venom with Carnage, then spauk again With Venom. And he had a drawing on his belly. And how he appeared, I do not know because of the pirates, who knows, tell me pliz. : confused:

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

xman3, yes, in the original PE, Rino was as you said. And here is the ULTIMATE series, everything is different here.
As for Venom - in the original, he originally had a spider on his belly and back due to the fact that he got a suit from an emergency, transferring his abilities. In the Ultimate series, if I remember exactly, Venom absorbed Peter like the rest of the people to restore energy. The emergency was able to get out, but weakened. And Venom, along with the energy, passed on the abilities of the spider.

Segal, yes, but not really. Rhino is the name of the robot that was in the comic. The game uses a converted robot into a suit, which bears the official name Rhino v.2 (see the official site of the game [url = http: //www.ultimatespidermangame.com] http://www.ultimatespidermangame.com [/ url]). The man's name is Alex O'Hirn.

x
xman3 29.10.21

I read the Ultimate comic and there Reno appeared once in issue 29.
And there it is fantastic that he is a man in suits. In the game in the last level, in some kind of laboratory, saber and Tooms have posters with Reno's project, which means that they made it and conducted an experiment on a well-wisher, that is, Alex, what was he about hrini. Regarding Venom, a little differently, in the Oreginal, when the Spider was in symbiote, he devoured him, and when he got rid of it, it turned out that the suit retained its strength in itself and then found Brock, so he had a drawing, and from the game, as far as I understood, Carnage was created on the basis of Venoma according to the quietness of Richerd Parker Peter's father with his DNA (spider). Conors created it for the first time
and in the game, when both of them were caught, Tooms had already created it. After the fight, Venom probably took over the power of Karnaj where spider DNA was present, so he had a drawing and additional strength.
: clever:

PS In Ultimey Carnage, it's just some kind of creature, not even a symbiote without a carrier, but in the Oreginal Carnage was a psycho Cletus Cassidy.

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

In! Knowledgeable person, respect!
Yes, in the original there was a boozer with symbiotes, which in the original comic stretched as much as ~ 200 numbers (about 60 disassembly, and then all sorts of flashbacks, combeks, etc.) !!! In the ultimate, yes, Venom was originally created as a cancer cure with the presence of Peter's father's DNA. Carnage in BIO is written as a creature created by Kurt Connors (the very one that was the Lizard in the original series), though it is not known for what purpose. In general, the creature has gone mad and out of control. IMHO, such an idea is very boring and uninteresting. I liked the original idea much more, where the role of this red butcher was the silly maniac Kleitus. I especially liked it in the very first 3D game Spider-Man, which came out on PS1, and was later ported to dreamcast and PC. There he was inimitable)

[size = 75] Added on Oct 18, 2005, 7:41

am : [/ size] By the way, I'm stuck in the game right now at the battle between Venom and the Beatle in some warehouse. If you go directly, then Venom is too clumsy, and attacks too slowly, the Beatle manages to dodge and strike. If you constantly dodge the Beatle, then it is not possible to inflict any damage on him, because he is at too great a distance.
A couple of times I lived until the center of the warehouse is closed by an energy field, it’s generally unrealistic there ... So I rack my brains what to do :(

x
xman3 29.10.21

I also thought it was difficult to beat him. Everywhere flies and lives end. but then I realized how to pass it. First, he immediately beat him as he starts to shoot, that is, he immediately shoots with his tentacles until he is grouped, then immediately withdraw, and when he takes off with balls like the Jedi, waiting for the right moment to throw a box or whatever, in short, it doesn't matter. And when he closes in a trap, he needs to be in time when he just starts to hobble over the pit, immediately hit with a tentacle until the laser reaches you and so you run until you kill in the chain, and it is easy to learn

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

Thanks, I'll try =)

[size = 75] Added on Oct 18, 2005, 19:56: [/ size]

That's it, I finished the game. It was fun))) After completing the
game I got a Wrestler costume)) I tried to play CP2 after Ultimate ... It seemed as if there was no difference between them. And there is =))) In general, in CP2, everything is much more real. People, cars, lighting effects, shadows. Hard control, which makes it even more realistic. In the UCHP, everything is cartoonish, completely different lighting, completely different effects. Even New York is made in its own way, with the addition of a bunch of new buildings that do not exist in real life. The handling is much smoother, which is achieved thanks to its lighter weight.
In general, the conclusion: on the one hand, PDE is a very big step in the world of emergency games. More space, more action, lots of variety, etc. On the other hand, the game has moved away from realism, but again, this is a minus only when compared with the film version, but a very big plus for the idea, because first of all there was an idea to make a comic game, and not "another extended version of the previous game" = )
In general, it is felt that with the advent of Next-Gen consoles, games about emergency situations will be superreal. I'm not even saying that it is possible that all areas of New York with the suburbs will be available (although I don't know if Staten Island is needed here) =)))))

x
xman3 29.10.21

Damn, but I did not play CP2 normal. Can you tell me about this game in more detail, I'm especially interested in Rino and Mystereo. Tell me what are the equalities there and how to pass them and also tell me will she also get bored quickly or is it interesting to play? : upset:

K
Kazumi 29.10.21

Wildduck
Well, you eat USM based on a comic book, not on a film ... that realism is not needed ... And SM2 is based on the film and exactly on the second part ...
xman3
I don’t remember what about Reno, but the mystery was not there. I personally like SM2 more than USM in terms of gameplay, but there are not the same secrets, special suits, as in the first parts of Spider Man on PS1.