3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wildduck 29.10.21 10:52 pm

Ultimate Spider-Man

I bought a subject yesterday, and a Limited Edition. IMHO, the best playing for all these years based on Spider-Man =) The game engine is modified from the game Spider-Man 2 (console version). In addition to Manhattan, the Queens area is now available to us. The graphics changed from realistic to cartoon, which very much brings the plot exactly to the comic strip of the same name (by the way, it was released in Moscow before I left, right now I don't know how this is). I haven’t been in Venom's shoes yet, I played only for the Spider. However, its model is now much smoother, more traced. In general, so far I have a pleasure from the game. The only negative for me personally (although in general, according to the plan, this is a plus in the section of realism) - sometimes there is nowhere to hook the web, and you have to jump around the city, because there are few high-rise buildings in Queens, more precisely, there are almost no =)
56 Comments
Sort by:
x
xman3 29.10.21

Mysterio was there, you probably didn't play

K
Kazumi 29.10.21

xman3
In kovo, in SM2? I passed it ... I think I remembered that you were fighting a mystery there, like in a warehouse ...

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

[quote] I don't remember what about Reno, but Mysterio was not there [/ quote] Mysterio was there, and how. Moreover, at first he was in the image of Quentin Beck, and then when you beat him, he will return in a couple of days in a Mysterio costume, and you will soak him on top of the Statue of Liberty.

xman3 is a completely different game. Management is much more complicated, the city is very real, Manhattan was made almost with photographic accuracy, except that starting from 70 streets and above, they were a little sinful by the fact that the height of buildings was overestimated and they were not placed neatly. But these are trifles)))
In general, you need to play yourself =) She is not so annoying with her "races", and not so short (by God, the trigger seemed to me a bit short).

K
Kazumi 29.10.21

yes, by the way ... I downloaded the Google Earth PLus program and kada wandered around Manhattan even somehow got a job ...

K
Koaan89 29.10.21

Yesterday I took it, I liked it very much !!! The graphics are good, it reminds me of XIII.
Compared to the terrible Spider man 2 (PC version), Ultimate Spider Man is
just super :)))

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

yyyyy, and it was not a pity 20 bucks for a plus? I put a simple one, without a plus)))

x
xman3 29.10.21

Wildduck tell you don't know if you can emulate the game on a computer

-
-Mag 29.10.21

[quote name = "xman3"] Wildduck tell me you don’t know you can play on a computer to emulate [/ quote]

this game (subject) was released on the computer simultaneously with the release on PS2.

x
xman3 29.10.21

$ Mag yes but they are different. I want to play the normal one.
Let everyone who has played give their opinion about the game and rate it.
My personal opinion is as follows. The game belongs to the category of medium with a ponytail.
+ Very original storyline. Comic-based graphics, good Gameplay.
- the game is too short, similar missions, and intrusiveness.
It seems to me that the game will soon be forgotten and only fans bought it (although I assure them not so few). But everything is exactly about I remember the first super-great impressions. Every game and not only have impressions that soon fade away. For example, GTA SA, remember the first time you turned it on? What are the impressions of these gangs of the street Nigerian climate with vagueness, the heat is immediately felt, in comparison with the previous one, driving by car has become much steeper, the speed of the car is felt. Now remember the last missions!
We have already tried everything, and now there is nothing to surprise with.
Maybe in USM, the shortness, to some extent, is a plus, since it does not have time to bother and each mission, although similar, makes an impression.
My rating is 8 out of 10.
Spider Forever.
PS In a year, with the release of the film, we will see a super cool game about an emergency.

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

Spider-Man 2 on consoles is an awesome thing, it is sold in Europe and in the USA everywhere for 20 killed raccoons. In Russia, I think, it should also be.
Spider-Man 2 on your computer is a terrible nonsense, I advise you not to even touch it, it's just horror and not a game.
USM is the same on both consoles and on a computer, although it seems that initially they wanted to make an "exclusive" version for the computer, as they did last time, but fans sent them letters that they say either make a copy of console games on the computer, or don't do it at all =) Listened, and did the right thing, it's high time.

As for the game, I will be brief:
+: Interesting, exciting, diverse (in terms of story missions), large-scale =)
-: Short, monotonous (in terms of non-story missions and getting bonuses).

By the way, whoever has a Limited Edition for ps2 - there is also an excerpt from the comic book about how Eddie became Venom is attached in the booklet. An exact copy from the original comic. Heh, like a trifle, but immediately adjusts to the atmosphere of the game =))

t
the end 29.10.21

Tell me how to get through the first boss in Spider Mnene. 3
There is cement, some kind of crane, I just don't understand what to do with all this. : upset:

K
Kazumi 29.10.21

go to the cement and go to the faucet

t
the end 29.10.21

[quote name = "Kazumi"] zagani on cement and go to the crane [/ quote]
How to drive it to cement? : upset:

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

[url = http: //gamefaqs.com] http://gamefaqs.com [/ url], epta))))
You need to blow it down on the back, and then he will start running after you, lure him to the cement, he is in he will be driven in, you run up to the crane and start it, the crane will hit him very hard))) so it seems like you need to repeat it 2-3 times, then you will run after him.

K
Kazumi 29.10.21

in general, the current one time so it is necessary to do

t
the end 29.10.21

Finally I got through this crap. : fight:
Further more interesting mission went.