3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ex @ ltED_1 29.10.21 10:53 pm

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

who needs it, here (134 meters) :: up:
[url = http: //www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/splintercell2/us_scpt_singleplayerdemo.exe.html] http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games / splint ... o.exe.html [/ url]
68 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daenur 29.10.21

but like nothing fundamentally new and did not promise :?

E
EQA Rif 29.10.21

Have you heard about the DVD release?

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

It's time to run to the store and play!
Although 4 CDs are a bit too much, hopefully it's worth it.

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Do not worry. Russefecalizatars on one CD will do. : gigi:

M
Maxud 29.10.21

And two more versions - English and Russian will be put :)

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Moreover, both [i] are full [/ i]. : D

E
Ex @ ltED_1 29.10.21

multiplayer deme (64 meters):
[url = http: //www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/splintercell2/us_scptmultiplayerdemov1_0.exe.html] http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/splint ... 0.exe.html [/ url]

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Filth, does not go to MX. Damn it, these new technologies.
Kill me so that you don't suffer.

S
Strange 29.10.21

Heh - ligically that does not go =) There shading here and there ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

And I was about to download it. And what does this shading give? : evil:

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Not being able to play MX cards, that's what.

M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

visually slightly different from the first part, but slows down too much. The first part just flew.

S
Strange 29.10.21

2 Tommy
Shading gives VERY much - for example, a mountain of beautiful effects that cannot be created without a programmable pixel, which shading is ... It's time to forget about maps without shader support - this is the past century - the programmable accelerator architecture is the future.

M
MadMax 29.10.21

Bliiin! The further into the forest, the thicker the partisans! : fight:
What do you have to do with your vidyuhoy MX, so that she was empty! :?
At first I could not buy a Persian prince because of this problem, now it will be a bummer too! : sad:

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

> MadMax
Well, at one time I went to the Prince's MX (with a 3D analyzer), and I'm surprised myself, by the way, for 60 USD I changed MX to FX5600xt, I'm waiting for FC and SC when they bring them to my town ...

S
Strange 29.10.21

5600XT is a cut ...

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

[quote name = "Strange"] 5600XT is a cut ... [/ quote]
[offtopic] I found out about this only half a week after the exchange :( Although there was no other choice ... But 1500 parrots were added to 3dm03 and that's it toys start ... [/ offtopic]

S
Strange 29.10.21

Yes, but I, being the owner of a normal FX5600, and even overclocked, still can't play normally at maximums in FarCry - it doesn't really pull ... I can already imagine what the XT will give ...
Although the joke is that the FX5900XT is more than a decent card and cut it down to name the language will definitely not turn - does the R9600XT ...
ps For the future - more often read reviews of video cards before buying ...

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

[quote name = "Strange"] Yes - but I, being the owner of a normal FX5600, and even overclocked, I still can't play normally at maximums in FarCry - it doesn't really pull ... I can already imagine what XT will give out ...
Although the joke - The FX5900XT is more than a worthy card and the language will definitely not turn to name it - the R9600XT does ...
ps For the future, read more often the reviews of video cards before buying ... [/ quote]
[offtopic] That's just the point that at that moment one there was no review ... And the card was almost from the first series .. [/ offtopic]

M
MadMax 29.10.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"]> MadMax
Well, at one time I went to the MX Prince (with a 3D analyzer), and I myself am surprised at this, by the way, for 60 USD I changed MX to FX5600xt, I'm waiting for FC and SC when in my town will bring ... [/ quote]
[offtopic] Is it worth changing to Radeon cards from 9600XT and above or current to Nvidiev products? [/ offtopic]