3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ex @ ltED_1 29.10.21 10:53 pm

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

who needs it, here (134 meters) :: up:
[url = http: //www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/splintercell2/us_scpt_singleplayerdemo.exe.html] http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games / splint ... o.exe.html [/ url]
68 Comments
Sort by:
S
StrikerX 29.10.21

> MadMax,
depending on how much money you have ...

or maybe let's move on to another topic here like they say about a splinter

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

> maybe let's move on to another topic here like about the splinter villages say

It's high time!

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

Here I took out a toy on 2 disks, it was interesting whether the pirates cut something or not - it takes 2.08 GB (2 244 776 515 bytes), 1045 files, 48 ​​folders.

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"] Here I got a toy on 2 disks, it is interesting whether pirates cut something or not - it takes 2.08 GB (2,244,776,515 bytes), 1045 files, 48 ​​folders. [/ quote]
Of course cut out. And not a little.

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

> &&&
If it's not a secret what exactly was cut.

Shl. Are there no bots in multiplayer? Or did I not find them? And how can you put it?

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"]> &&&
If it's not a secret what exactly they cut out. [/ quote]
1-I think everyone remembers the opening splash screen from the first part of
Splinter Cell, well, the one where the names of the creators appeared in parallel with the showing of the game moments.
Pandora Tomorrow was like that before pirates cut it.
2-Lowered the quality of videos.

They say they cut something else, but I don't know exactly what.

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

Have you seen the screensaver yourself? can you tell us about what is there.

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

I saw the very beginning. The world map was shown in close-up, then points (places of activity of terrorist organizations) in Russia began to appear on it, I counted three pieces. Then the dots began to connect with each other in red lines, forming a kind of terrorist web. As a result, the lines were drawn to the United States, but, unfortunately, this was the end of the holiday. Serious music sounded (as is customary in games of this type) and some points began to gradually disappear (in Russia, everything disappeared). The third echelon logo began to appear in the background. That's all.

X
XIII 29.10.21

from took out a toy on 2 disks, it is interesting whether the pirates cut something or not - it takes 2.08 GB (2 244 776 515 bytes), 1045 files, 48 ​​folders.
Rub it in, not you, but I got it on 2cd and gave it to roll you: evil:

A
Auron 29.10.21

Indeed, the graphics do not please with detailed textures as in Max Payne 2, but the light effects give fantastic realism to the picture, the game also works quickly, I can sharply move the mouse left-right (that is, the camera) and the picture does not lag behind or breaks off, this is at least 50 fps .... and in infrared mode it gives about 100 fps ... try it yourself.

The game is boring, there are new acrobatic tricks, but the game does not become more interesting from this, in general, everything is the same, too linear and there is no drive, slow, it's a stealth simulator, but
this is its problem. In general, it is not fun to play it, there is not even a show-off with humor as in Max, and because of its "interest" it is not even close to lying in front of MGS2.

Then I start playing UT2004 and understand that I wasted time playing SC: PD.

Do you know what this game is like? on some kind of solid training simulator for spies like Fischer.

The game does not work on MX. :(

PS By the way, I got to the level with the train, it's impressive what I see!

E
Ex @ ltED_1 29.10.21

who needs patch 1.12:
[url = http: //www.3dgamers.com/games/splintercell2/#filelist] http://www.3dgamers.com/games/splintercell2/#filelist [/ url]

* Olessia * 29.10.21

After the Hitman, Splinter Cell seemed somehow simpler, more dynamic and more interesting.

M
Momentum 29.10.21

The game is boring, not interesting and somehow lifeless (IMHO of course).
I'm not a fan of the first part either, although, in principle, the idea of ​​such a stealth action is interesting, but the implementation of everything except some graphic elements and acrobatics animation was done, in my opinion, at a not very high level.
And everything else seems to be neither a fairy tale nor reality - something in between, and from that the game itself is something "in between".
And the TV series MGS and do not gotta hold a candle! eight)

G
GoldFRAPpP 29.10.21

I've downloaded 3d-An. To go to Pandora! Shaders are needed there, but I don't have them! When I put everything there in the program, I thought that only textures would be removed from the water and that's it! And there are also night vision goggles and a thermal imager, fucking buggy! When I turn on night vision, everything is visible there, BUT only in a normal image, without gray backlighting! When I turn on the thermal imager, the screen is generally black and nothing is visible! It seems that these effects are no different from the first Splinter Cell !?
Here's what I put in Analyze:
1 driver 45.23 (nvidia detonators)
2 downloaded and unpacked 3D-Analyzer version 2.34
[url = http: //www.tommti-systems.de/main-Dateien/...alyzer-v234.rar ] http://www.tommti-systems.de/main-Datei ... r-v234.rar [/ url]
and ran it
3 selected the file X: Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow offline system SplinterCell2.exe
4 put daws on:
Pixel and Vertex Shader
1) force max. pixel shader version 1.4: checked
2) skip pixel shader version 1.1: checked
3) skip pixel shader version 1.4: checked
4) skip pixel shader version 2.0: checked
5) force low precision pixel shader: checked

Remove Stuttering
6) quality mode: checked

in the DirectX fields DeviceID's set
VendorID: 4098
Help POOZHAAALUYSTAAA! Maybe there is a daw where you need to post it, or remove it ?! HEELP!
: sad: PS And let all sorts of clever people not write there, like: BUY YOURSELF A NEW VIDEO CARD!
DeviceID: 20812

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

In my opinion, points 1 and 3 are opposite to each other :)

G
GoldFRAPpP 29.10.21

AND WHAT NOW ????

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

I'll think about it in a couple of hours :) I played the prince)))

G
GoldFRAPpP 29.10.21

So you know how to fix this shit? Oh yes! In the Nice-Paris mission, where you have to run around the train, the windows are somehow blue, not transparent !? And because of this, I can not climb the car! : fight:

F
Fat ninja 29.10.21

splinter sell sucks, that's why: 1. good
graphics
2. competent plot
3. poor gameplay,
no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stand the game for more than half an hour.
everything seems to be done correctly, but it is impossible to play.

PS mgs is a hundred times cooler. By the way, it is also on your computer, so fuck your splinter and put a metalger, you have no regrets: clever:

G
GoldFRAPpP 29.10.21

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - without a bazaar, it will be better than Pandora! But the previous 2 parts are SHIT FULL !!! BORING AND BORING !!!
YES AND BLOW, WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT IT AT ALL !! AND THIS IS NOT A THEME SPLINTER CELL vs METAL GEAR SOLID !! WANT TO SPEAK OUT, CREATE A THEME IN DEATHMATCH!