3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rage 29.10.21 11:14 pm

The thing

People who played The Thing - what to do at the very beginning of the game, when the pilot asks to put C4 in 2 rooms. I put it, and what next? :?:

71 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 29.10.21

Gamno is complete. I liked the helicopter there most of all - it was beautiful, two whole ranges =) No, well, they were completely spoiled. :( Good game, very much even!

F
Fx 29.10.21

Original, but not good. I liked the idea, but give me the realization.

R
Rage 29.10.21

As a fan of all third-person action games, I will say that I liked the game. Although there are BIG flaws ...

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

I bought a game from Fargus there, with the sounds of a problem, sometimes speech propodes. Is there a patch ???

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

I bought a game from Fargus there, with the sounds of a problem, sometimes speech propodes. Is there a patch ???

No

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

And how to kill the first boss? (This Norwegian is a mutant) I spent all the bullets on him, set fire to him, but he still does not die.

D
DogWar 29.10.21

Karasin his karasin !!! : twisted: When he has few lives to wet from a flamethrower.: uzi:

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Karasin? *? what to pour over it ?? something I did not see him :( And there is a fire: fight:

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

Karasin? *? what to pour over it ?? something I did not see him :( And there is a fire: fight:

Most importantly, take care of the patrons for dabadan - the most fashionable thing! Especially on auto guidance: twisted: : uzi:

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Yes, I understand this is not a bad thing :)

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

Yes, I understand this is not a bad thing :)

I remember how they started to punch me with laughter after the first half of the game, when I realized that everyone I would meet later would turn into manstryukov: twisted: OT current is interesting - pachimu never turned ...

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

:) And that would be interesting!

N
North man 29.10.21

And I didn't really like this Thing, firstly it is short and the end there is somehow not very ...........

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

I haven't finished the game yet, so I don't know what's in there! All the same, it seems to me that the game is not bad! :)

S
Segal 29.10.21

just the ending there is amazing!

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Just don’t say which one, otherwise it’s not interesting for me to play! :)

M
Metadron 29.10.21

Segal

Be kind to me on Ls, describe the ending :)

S
Segal 29.10.21

have you seen the film? Played the game? Otherwise you won't appreciate the ending :)

M
Metadron 29.10.21

Segal

I watched the film personally on your advice and played the game a little.

N
North man 29.10.21

Not well, the ending there is amazing in its own way, but the game is very short, so I didn't really like it.