3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rage 29.10.21 11:14 pm

The thing

People who played The Thing - what to do at the very beginning of the game, when the pilot asks to put C4 in 2 rooms. I put it, and what next? :?:

71 Comments
Sort by:
H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

I totally disagree, it's a personal game, at one time it hooked me a lot.

M
MorLAN 29.10.21

I agree with HELLHAMMER a game of the most worthy.
Maybe she had technical flaws, but with the plot
and atmosphere, everything was OK. : up:

A
ARLe 29.10.21

Especially the atmosphere! It was scary pancake!

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

And most importantly, all this is very interesting and beautifully implemented. Even now I cannot forget some places, beauty! And the weapons are made of very high quality, they do not give a whole arsenal at once, you need to save money, think in the end.

A
Alex-on 29.10.21

Guys, the plot is weak, no one remembers one of the budget projects of the early 80s called "The Thing" - the movie is cheap. The developers decided not to steam for a long time and not to hire a screenwriter, but why ... after all, everything is in the cinema. Something good weapons - not one license, but the levels - well, yes, the wretchedness of graphics is impressive, creatures - 4 varieties. Well, if someone liked the game - I don't mind, just Computer Artworks - they wanted to break the money in a quick way.

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

"Well, if someone liked the game, I don't mind"

Don't mind, right? Well, thank you, what a generosity :) An excellent game, I personally really liked it, I won't even argue, I can't be convinced. As they say "thank you very much - everyone is free"

A
Alex-on 29.10.21

What does it mean that everyone is free - I don’t want to be rude here, but now I understand - you mean that you didn’t play good games either. You there in Russia are a little behind - I knew that, but I did not think that it was that much.

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

[b] to Alex-on: [/ b] You can ask: "Where does so much aggression come from?"

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

[quote] What does it mean that everyone is free [/ quote]

This means that everyone is free, do you have any questions?

[Quote] s means I haven’t played good games either. [/ quote]

So you played? :) And how is this expressed, in the fact that you did not like the game, but the others liked it? Your self-esteem is inflated as a minimum, my friend.

[quote] You there in Russia a little behind - that I knew, but did not think so much [/ quote].

In "us" out there in Russia, unlike the "you" have their own opinion, and the brains to not navyazyvapt his other.

A
ARLe 29.10.21

[Quote] no one remembers one of the budget projects of the early 80s called "The Thing" - that cheap movie [/ quote]

Is this a case for you about a masterpiece film from Carpenter? Just the same the plot of the game was built, adjusting to the great film, awakening nostalgia. Frozen Childs, various quotes ("Now I'm gonna show you, that I already know", Macready 8). Still, it was a cool game.

K
Koridor 29.10.21

Everything passed: fight:. From the glitch of the Fargus version of the Fin. not played: sad :. Damn it: crazy: