3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:20 pm

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

I propose here to discuss everything related to the above words.

So. When is the second part of the movie coming out on PC?

Played the LoR: Return of the King demo. There you knead the orcs with Pendalf, a game like an adventure game. And who brought such a foolish camera there? Again these canine developers! Play it uncomfortable damn: fight: The graphics are mediocre good, but in places lousy, purely console, only with clear textures. Judging by the first stage, and there is only one in the demo, the gameplay is not interesting. It's just that one Pendalf kneads thousands of Orcs, although a couple of immortal archers will help him. In general. Would you like an RTS for the second part of the film, will it be like this?

59 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salo 29.10.21

I saw the screenshots .... I thought nothing ........ Okay, not a big loss.

G
Guest 29.10.21

I saw the screenshots .... I thought nothing ........ Okay, not a big loss.

It may be interesting, but you can't say that from the demo. In the demo, as I already said, only 1000 orcs against Pendolf. It is necessary to stop the 1,000,000,000,000 army so that at least 200 residents have time to hide in the castle. Moreover, as soon as the required number of them accumulates, you do not need to hide anywhere ... just writes the end of the game. You can't judge by the demo, but I didn't like it :(

S
Sh @ man 29.10.21

So. When is the second part of the movie coming out on PC?

Maybe after all, not according to the second but according to the third (this is exactly the return of the king)? The second one came out a long time ago :-Dand was passed by me :)

S
Segal 29.10.21

LoR: Return of the King is a beat-em-up. Half an hour game, but funny.

And there is a strategy for the Lord of the Rings, I played yesterday. War of the Ring is called. It was made by Liquid Games, the very ones that Battle Realms released. The game is not bad, but it is very similar to Warcraft 3.

G
Guest 29.10.21

I didn't know. Give me a link to the screen

G
Guest 29.10.21

LoR: Return of the King is a beat-em-up. Half an hour game, but funny.

And there is a strategy for the Lord of the Rings, I played yesterday. War of the Ring is called. It was made by Liquid Games, the very ones that Battle Realms released. The game is not bad, but it is very similar to Warcraft 3.

2.jpg

Is this squalor?

S
Segal 29.10.21

some kind of bad screen. but in general, yes - the game according to the schedule is slightly outdated, a year and a half.

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 29.10.21

When I saw the top of the screen, I thought it was a mod for Warcraft

O
Orchunter 29.10.21

Not ... but I'm waiting for this Perversion of the King ... I really want to play dirty with the Logovaz, because they were not allowed to play in two towers.

Consoles NELUBLB

SHAMAN, welcome back.

Blow on our subsection and drive your opinion

L
Lazio 29.10.21

How much the game weighs, does anyone know!

G
Guest 29.10.21

... I won't say the exact size, but it takes 3 CD. Proceed from this.

D
Daenur 29.10.21

in expanded form it takes about 1.7GB, of which a third are videos;)

Why isn't the toy itself discussing? : confused:

B
Bonker 29.10.21

The game is cool. The graphics are buzz, the gameplay is dynamic and most importantly there is a lot of meat, the scum is just like a rod, just have time to shred.

N
Nik 29.10.21

I played the demo - I liked it. Crazy dynamics, quite a lot of tricks (Gandalf with a sword is something, how then will Aragorn wield a sword ?!) The graphics are not bad, though the characters' faces are not very good, the animation is also excellent. In general, the deme made a very pleasant impression on me.

O
Orchunter 29.10.21

Game is super-duper. Bonuses and combos. Super atmosphere. It is not possible to break away. I'm currently doing Escape from Osgilath. These are the games that are lacking on the PC now !!!

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

scum and twig

Don't touch the orcs !!! : fight: They were framed: D

And I have already passed ... Short and very similar to the previous one ...

The second time I don't want to yell :(

D
Daenur 29.10.21

so there are also secret characters;) but by and large, yes - replayability is low :( and pyrat all bonuses are gone, like interviews and different concept art :(

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

yeah ... there is nothing special in bonuses, a couple of photos and bazaars of actors, what a brutal igruha ...

L
Lazio 29.10.21

I can't go through the mission where you first fight with the dead king, with a stalemate, like everything collapses, you need to run away. Okay, there are no problems with this, but when you come running where there are aragon and gimli (I play for Legolas) problems begin. First, I killed this whole gang, three ghosts still appeared with a stalemate, and when I take off the fight, they just fall from the ceiling and I die. What to do???

B
Bonker 29.10.21

I can't go through the mission where you first fight with the dead king, with a stalemate, like everything collapses, you need to run away. Okay, there are no problems with this, but when you come running where there are aragon and gimli (I play for Legolas) problems begin. First, I killed this whole gang, three ghosts still appeared with a stalemate, and when I take off the fight, they just fall from the ceiling and I die. What to do ??? It's even more frantic to press the buttons, spin the top and perform especially brutal combos. : twisted: