3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:20 pm

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

I propose here to discuss everything related to the above words.

So. When is the second part of the movie coming out on PC?

Played the LoR: Return of the King demo. There you knead the orcs with Pendalf, a game like an adventure game. And who brought such a foolish camera there? Again these canine developers! Play it uncomfortable damn: fight: The graphics are mediocre good, but in places lousy, purely console, only with clear textures. Judging by the first stage, and there is only one in the demo, the gameplay is not interesting. It's just that one Pendalf kneads thousands of Orcs, although a couple of immortal archers will help him. In general. Would you like an RTS for the second part of the film, will it be like this?

59 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daenur 29.10.21

this means that I bought a toy from the wrong pirates :) it is unlikely that the beta can be cured with something;)

t
tre 29.10.21

It means that Half of PC users in St. Petersburg have suffered ..... This version is in all Large stores ..... = (: scare:

G
Guest 29.10.21

First, a few words about the game. I swear that I will never judge the game by demos again. Stunning, beautiful and powerful, even on the GF2, which should be thrown away. Little dissimilarities with the movie. For example, the fact that in the cave of the dead for some reason instead of Gimli runs [i] Senya [/ i]: D The fact that the dead can be killed. Anyway. My problem with the game is much worse ...
First mission: defend the city of Rohan [i] by Pendalf [/ i]. Beat off, splash screen. [i] Pendalf on the Merin, the rest on nines [/ i] came up the mountain so. From there you can see the landscape, [i] I don't want to swear at all [/ i]. But after their [i] bazaars [/ i] a dark screen appears with some kind of [i] non-Russian inscription in the middle of the screen [/ i]. [i] Very suspicious! [/ i] In short, the error code 37219047923 is directed to the wrong 21370472034, in short, I did not understand. But I realized that you can download the save game! Well, I want to ask the gamers, what comes after this screensaver? That is, what a mission. And I already have all [i] passengers [/ i] open there. What kind of story do I need to play? Or I ask those who know what the problem is. I have a computer: [i] automatic transmission, drive for all hooves, sitting with heating, computer name Sarvilad [/ i], 256 Ram, 1200Mhz, 32 video, DX9.0, XP.

G
Guest 29.10.21

And so after passing any mission and showing the splash screen

G
Guest 29.10.21

The problem was with the crack. I have a different problem. Why do they always let me play for Senya? Although I choose Aragorn: upset:

K
Kasparsky 29.10.21

[cyr] A ti v english version nerezannij igrai, i vsje putjem budet. A esli igraesh v english, to postavj noveisije drova. Dolzno pomocj. [/ Cyr]

D
Daenur 29.10.21

Tommy, you really have a crooked release, they have already cried about this on all the gaming forums of the Russian Internet;) Download yourself from a more reliable source, in the full version, besides Senya, you can run a lot for someone and there are no such problems with the flight;)

G
Guest 29.10.21

Yes, he shook from the balls. With the departure, the problem was due to crack.
In the beginning, I played for Pendalf, well, the first battle. And then who do not choose - only Senya. So you can't do anything else here?
Crap. I already rewrote it on the discs and printed the cover, and installed it, and I was trying to figure out this fucking error, and I screwed up the disc during copying (disgusting CDRW roofing felts Fantom CD) ... and now say again 2.5 gig to download. There are no words :(

S
Segal 29.10.21

swing better than the prince. And Lautre sucks.

G
Guest 29.10.21

I just liked the movie, I downloaded it for the sake of the movie, and she was interesting to me only because of the movie.

* Olessia * 29.10.21

[quote] Yes, I also have such a garbage with Sam. Plus, the penultimate level does not open for Aragorn. Here I see a man is suffering with the King of the Lich, so I noticed that for some reason it is very problematic to kill this king with Aragorn, but in no time with Legolas. I had Aragorn of the 3rd level and Legolas of the 1st, so I didn't even take half of my life with Aragorn and I killed with Legolas the first time. Some kind of glitch, probably.

[/ quote]

Exactly a glitch - I flunked the king with Aragorn (though from the 3rd attempt)

[size = 75] Added on March 10, 2004, 15:57: [/ size]

: scare: That's it, I can't take it anymore! Once in the 15th I try to escape from the cave of the king of the dead - throws stones - some kind of mockery.
Maybe someone will share their experience? : upset:

S
Segal 29.10.21

Just remember the stones. No other way

* Olessia * 29.10.21

[quote name = "Segal"] Remember only stones. Otherwise, no way [/ quote]

Are you kidding? : razz:

S
Segal 29.10.21

No, I'm serious. Otherwise, you will not pass.

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 29.10.21

Sounds like crazy but it's true

* Olessia * 29.10.21

[quote name = "Segal"] no, I'm serious. Otherwise you will not get through. [/ Quote]

[size = 75] Added on March 11, 2004, 2:39 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "Veldrin Ky'Alur"] Sounds like crazy, but it's true [/ quote]

really crazy , well, how to remember the stones when there is nothing to be seen because of the dust and the impression is that the stones fall to a new place every time: sad:

in my opinion, only a blind take ...

a
arcada 29.10.21

All LOTR Return Cor. that I had, on 2 RD. When installing the Russian version, they periodically fly out, and as someone is lucky. In English. version is passed to the last level, and crashes there. The problem is fixed by a patch (1.7Mb) Otkel shook, I don’t remember ... I was looking for it corny through Yandex ...

X
XIII 29.10.21

And where can you tell Segal to get the cards on War of the Ring? : fight:

S
Segal 29.10.21

I don’t know, I didn’t download it. I only played a single in it.