3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:20 pm

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

I propose here to discuss everything related to the above words.

So. When is the second part of the movie coming out on PC?

Played the LoR: Return of the King demo. There you knead the orcs with Pendalf, a game like an adventure game. And who brought such a foolish camera there? Again these canine developers! Play it uncomfortable damn: fight: The graphics are mediocre good, but in places lousy, purely console, only with clear textures. Judging by the first stage, and there is only one in the demo, the gameplay is not interesting. It's just that one Pendalf kneads thousands of Orcs, although a couple of immortal archers will help him. In general. Would you like an RTS for the second part of the film, will it be like this?

59 Comments
Sort by:
O
Orchunter 29.10.21

And I have some wild problem: how to extinguish the King of the Dead? He is a tenacious beast, I can't even take a quarter of my life. His combo is brutal. Damn, even ashamed somehow ...

L
Lazio 29.10.21

Okay, I passed this level, but what to do when Gandalf needs to protect the wall from the orcs. They are twig and twig. You can throw off the stairs somehow.

And I passed the king easily, the main thing is not to lose life on ghosts and not to let the kings swing their sword!

D
Daenur 29.10.21

and look at the tips for the mission is weak? ;) you press a kick and the stairs are thrown off :)

S
Segal 29.10.21

H'm. And how is the king in nature? Hold on and wet his minions until he weakens? He has kombos - Mom, don't worry.

D
Daenur 29.10.21

the block button will help you;) it only does not save from his wind, which, fortunately, he rarely uses. You poke the block continuously and occasionally beat it, preferably turning on perfect mode with a special trick.

R
Rupert 29.10.21

I'm sorry for offtopic. And who ever tried this thing on ZY2. As I read something about the block button, I immediately remembered how yesterday the joystick didn't smash (restrained) trying to score the nimble Chinese Jann Lee in Dead or Alive 2. Horror: scare: This nimble bastard spins around you, easily intercepting any attacks , followed by a capture, a throw and a series of finishing blows. You put a block - it gets closer and throws it. If you try to drive away, it counterattacks. Very fast and powerful.

Once again I apologize for the offtopic, but it was so painful, and then I also read about the block. My thumb still hurts - with what force I pushed on this fucking block, and yelled loudly and obscenely when it didn't help. : fight:

L
Lazio 29.10.21

And how to destroy the second large staircase (all in the same competition) I destroyed the first one with a catapult, and for the second I cannot find a catapult: - ((

D
Daenur 29.10.21

you can destroy them without a catapult at all - you just shoot with magic and that's it.

m
mowgli 29.10.21

people, and no one observed a bug in the mission for the Hobbies, following after Sam kills the spider? I have a picture with Sam, some kind of mountains, in the upper right corner of the picture from which it is clear that we need to bang some 80 eccentrics - and then everything except Sam slowly slides up, only Sam's silhouette remains on a godlike background, and then everything is the same gradually turns black, only sounds are heard if you swing the sword. it's a shame, damn it :(: sad:

I went through everything except this and the last mission I can not go through because of this lousy bug

G
Guest 29.10.21

And I didn't like the demo. Some kind of meat is boring ...

I would like Lord of the Rings: Two Towers in the strategy genre. : roll:

D
Daenur 29.10.21

Tommy, the game is not boring! Quite a tear-off and colorful arcade, which constantly throws something out bright;) Is the demo where grandfather Gandalf chops orcs in the courtyard of Minas Tirith? :) Not the best level IMHO

But there is a strategy too: LOTR: War of the ring. Recently came out completely.

G
Guest 29.10.21

Tommy, the game is not boring! Quite a tear-off and colorful arcade, which constantly throws something out bright;) Is the demo where grandfather Gandalf chops orcs in the courtyard of Minas Tirith? :) Not the best level IMHO

But there is a strategy too: LOTR: War of the ring. Recently came out completely.

Yes, exactly that level. I won't argue, maybe the game is good.

Give screenshots for the strategy

D
Daenur 29.10.21

http://ag.ru/?gallery?11820 here are screenshots in bulk

v
vintorez 29.10.21

I got this shit with Sam too. Plus, the penultimate level does not open for Aragorn. Here I see a man is suffering with the King of the Lich, so I noticed that for some reason it is very problematic to kill this king with Aragorn, but in no time with Legolas. I had Aragorn of the 3rd level and Legolas of the 1st, so I didn't even take half of my life with Aragorn and I killed with Legolas the first time. Some kind of glitch, probably. With Gandalf on the wall of the fortress, it is also not clear, I probably threw a million of these stairs, plus 3 large towers on wheels shot down and they all do not end and do not end and the main thing is that there is a minimum of instructions and cannot be saved. In short, all the platformers abomination very much spoiled the game. Somewhere on the network I found a save for the game and so in it all the levels are open, all the heroes are of the 20th level. But playing is no longer interesting ((

R
Rupert 29.10.21

In short, all the platformer abominations very much spoiled the game. IMHO the game was spoiled by the pirates, and what does the "platformer abomination" have to do with it? It is originally cross-platform, and not ported like Sailent Hill2, 3.

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

2 vintorez

In short, all the platformers abomination very much ruined the game.

Next time, make such statements only in a specially designated branch. http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t=5573

In other forums, such things are subject to immediate removal.

2 All

I do not recommend inflating this topic in this thread.

G
Guest 29.10.21

http://ag.ru/?gallery?11820 here are screenshots in bulk

I will definitely download it when I settle the issue with the provider.

D
Daenur 29.10.21

on the topic, I can also say that playing without a gamepad is extremely disgusting and problematic, but with him the king of the dead falls, just spit;)

D
DogWar 29.10.21

Personally, I liked the game. It is a pity that there are not many levels between the characters. What I wanted to ask is, maybe there is a patch that cures all these errors? : confused:

t
tre 29.10.21

Damn, and I have this kind of hemorrhoids: The first mission is for Handelf, the rest are all regardless of the choice for Sam ...... Someone will tell you what to do about it? Patchik can throw it .... Thanks in advance!