3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
coolpik1 06.11.19 03:16 am

3DM merged!!!!!! (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

PIRATE GROUP SUSPENDS NEW CRACKS TO MEASURE THE IMPACT ON SALES
BY ANDY ON FEBRUARY 6, 2016 AR: 0
BREAKING
In China on the basis of the cracking group, which recently bemoaned Denuvo anti-piracy system, as all but unbreakable made a second surprise announcement. 3DM says it will stop working on single games cracked for at least a year, so it can assess whether genuine sales will be affected.

bird-restricciones of the hottest topics in the game piracy scene at the end of 2015 surrounded avalanche studios/Square Enix title, just cause 3.

Released December 1, 2015, the pirates were eager to get their hands on the game for free. However, JC3 is protected with the latest iteration of the Denuvo anti-tamper technology developed by Denuvo software solutions GmbH. Denuvo is not DRM as such, but acts as a secondary encryption system for the protection of basic products with DRM.

All eyes were on the notorious Chinese game cracking group/forum 3DM to come up with the goods, but in the past month, the band introduced a killer blow for his fans.

According to the leader of the group, most of the public, ‘bird sister’ (also known as Phoenix), the game was to prove very difficult to crack. In fact, bird's sister said that the current technology of protection against piracy is becoming so good that in two years there may not be pirate games more.

One month on from these words and just cause 3 still has not been solved, and today brings even more bad news for those hoping to obtain the best games for free. Taking to her personal blog once again, the bird sister just announced an immediate cessation of activities cracked-3DM.

“We have just held an internal meeting. Since Chinese New Year, 3DM will not crack any single player,” bird sister says.

For those who are interested, the Chinese New year on Monday, February 8.

“Cracks on the foreign warez groups will still get posted on [3DM] forum, and we will actively deal with these,” the leader of the group adds.

It is not clear what “actively fight” means, but the suggestion is that these cracks will not be allowed on 3DM bbs/forum.

Bird Sister

birdsister
What is perhaps most interesting, however, is the apparent reasoning for the termination of their activity cracks. Denuvo has previously been cited as a headache for the group, but this time around, the technology is not mentioned.

Instead, 3DM, essentially, means that they participate in an experiment to see how the cracks affected the legitimate market.

“We will look at the situation through the year to see if true sales are up,” bird sister says.

There is no doubt that effective removal of 3DM from the pirate market will be received as a shock to fans group at the international level, who are accustomed to rely on their pirate fix. There is a modicum of good news for the Chinese, although, since 3DM is still working on the translation and localization of games for its domestic market.

The announcement comes on the heels of yesterday report arrived from Square Enix, the company behind just cause 3 and the employee Denuvo protected (and not cracked) the name of the uprising of the tomb raider.

Square Enix America and Europe Phil Rogers said the General Director of both games were a “sure start”, but stopped short of revealing sales statistics.
https://torrentfreak.com/pirate-group-suspends-new-cracks-to-measure-impact-on-sales-160206/
190 Comments
Sort by:
q
qslim27 06.11.19

Vasek Vasekk
under the hunt strong

K
KAPRAL27 06.11.19

Well, I say corrupt nipples.

U
UnknownAssassin 06.11.19

Aleksandr2242
Give the money to paid is not logically sound...

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 06.11.19

Too lazy to give money for a good game?
The more understated the price significantly.

A
Ashley33 06.11.19

translate please what is written there TC ,I just learned the letters of the words incomprehensible

S
Stockton_Slap 06.11.19

CHILL YOUR FUCK

m
maxxim1891 06.11.19

Ashley33
The Chinese were sold as the last you-know-who.

Z
Zhizn dermo 06.11.19

I don't care about the money. I will buy a decent game (which is just two and obchelsya) at Playkey to play them. But Sony with their Denuvo let h. u suck.th.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
BaHdal1987 06.11.19

activation will help us.I'm lark is already almost gone

a
alik12345 06.11.19

Can someone please tell me is there currently some sort of crack to run the game and the game itself ?
And what is offline activation, and how to use it ?

s
singularity2016 06.11.19

Denuvo won. The pirates lost. Humble.

P
Podvipodvertov 06.11.19

Yes fuck them. He soared, no money to buy games which cost starts over thousand rubles, SN I is not big for such luxury. And now came in contact and saw that you can use small manipulations 50-100 rubles and kind people will receive any game, whether lark, or JC3. So there's always a way.

x
x[GAMER]x 06.11.19

singularity2016
Lost the battle but not the war

f
fargood 06.11.19

Yes on this site it seems the pirates lost, and the bots have won, because the admins delete all the "pirate" theme. Fortunately or unfortunately, for example for bots, soon the price of games, the incentive may increase. Due to the fact that our government is talking about taxing digital content tax.
Therefore, it is still right to give a gift, and to find other ways of earning. People this is that prices are not willing to take, and if the increase in incentive prices due to taxes, farewell to steam forever, the piracy forever.
The buccaneers can disappear leash then when the price of content will fall sharply, at least 10 times at the Russian prices. For example the game max price $ 100, films 10p.

b
beluii 06.11.19

Admins surprise me, and they burn from the cracking of denovo. Probably too licorice on his head.
What a boring forum...

U
Uncrimped 06.11.19

Bird Astro translation starved=)

p
pochtipushkin 06.11.19

Jesus, the author did not even bother to give a direct translation of the System in a readable form. . . The level of laziness the maximum.

d
demon33253 06.11.19

POH like that ...

a
alik12345 06.11.19

But damn, it will take six months and a crack will be released, I'm sure 95% )))

S
Sonic268 06.11.19

beluii
they're just students ))im the nurse will give money for games )), and they rejoice,a website for students and administrators there are immediately visible to students )))campaign they throw bricks of normal boys