3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
coolpik1 06.11.19 03:16 am

3DM merged!!!!!! (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

PIRATE GROUP SUSPENDS NEW CRACKS TO MEASURE THE IMPACT ON SALES
BY ANDY ON FEBRUARY 6, 2016 AR: 0
BREAKING
In China on the basis of the cracking group, which recently bemoaned Denuvo anti-piracy system, as all but unbreakable made a second surprise announcement. 3DM says it will stop working on single games cracked for at least a year, so it can assess whether genuine sales will be affected.

bird-restricciones of the hottest topics in the game piracy scene at the end of 2015 surrounded avalanche studios/Square Enix title, just cause 3.

Released December 1, 2015, the pirates were eager to get their hands on the game for free. However, JC3 is protected with the latest iteration of the Denuvo anti-tamper technology developed by Denuvo software solutions GmbH. Denuvo is not DRM as such, but acts as a secondary encryption system for the protection of basic products with DRM.

All eyes were on the notorious Chinese game cracking group/forum 3DM to come up with the goods, but in the past month, the band introduced a killer blow for his fans.

According to the leader of the group, most of the public, ‘bird sister’ (also known as Phoenix), the game was to prove very difficult to crack. In fact, bird's sister said that the current technology of protection against piracy is becoming so good that in two years there may not be pirate games more.

One month on from these words and just cause 3 still has not been solved, and today brings even more bad news for those hoping to obtain the best games for free. Taking to her personal blog once again, the bird sister just announced an immediate cessation of activities cracked-3DM.

“We have just held an internal meeting. Since Chinese New Year, 3DM will not crack any single player,” bird sister says.

For those who are interested, the Chinese New year on Monday, February 8.

“Cracks on the foreign warez groups will still get posted on [3DM] forum, and we will actively deal with these,” the leader of the group adds.

It is not clear what “actively fight” means, but the suggestion is that these cracks will not be allowed on 3DM bbs/forum.

Bird Sister

birdsister
What is perhaps most interesting, however, is the apparent reasoning for the termination of their activity cracks. Denuvo has previously been cited as a headache for the group, but this time around, the technology is not mentioned.

Instead, 3DM, essentially, means that they participate in an experiment to see how the cracks affected the legitimate market.

“We will look at the situation through the year to see if true sales are up,” bird sister says.

There is no doubt that effective removal of 3DM from the pirate market will be received as a shock to fans group at the international level, who are accustomed to rely on their pirate fix. There is a modicum of good news for the Chinese, although, since 3DM is still working on the translation and localization of games for its domestic market.

The announcement comes on the heels of yesterday report arrived from Square Enix, the company behind just cause 3 and the employee Denuvo protected (and not cracked) the name of the uprising of the tomb raider.

Square Enix America and Europe Phil Rogers said the General Director of both games were a “sure start”, but stopped short of revealing sales statistics.
https://torrentfreak.com/pirate-group-suspends-new-cracks-to-measure-impact-on-sales-160206/
190 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Pivovarov 06.11.19

look-look
Where is any proof that is it hacking or a statement from the hackers? I only read about what they almost gave up and wanted to score

l
look-look 06.11.19

by the way crack is just a 3-working-but sometimes throws

P
Pirate474747 06.11.19

Artem Socheikin
Yes, already activated,deleted and re-swung the bats I have the update and dlc all over again rocked

P
Pirate474747 06.11.19

look-look
where the crack took ?give me a link

a
alik12345 06.11.19

look-look
and I can link crack Just Cause 3 ))

-
- DILOR- 06.11.19

3DM Snickering ...... reddit Apparently, Chinese experts have been able to get good money from the same Denuvo, in exchange for a waiver of cracking games during the year. Also the head of the group, a girl, hiding under the nickname Bird Sister, said that the principle of operation of a DRM Denuvo protection has a key vulnerability, from which it is impossible to remove even upgrades protection Denuvo and that will always be a weak point of this technology. And we found her...... In General, on the one hand, we can assume that the pirates won again, and did it in record time. And on the other hand, fans of free content still remains nothing, except how to be bored, and to save money for your games. Statement Bird Sister we Have bypass Denuvo crack but 3DM free crack will not spread.. Like Buttermilk - I have a parcel for your boy, but I will not give itthe Technology of hacking, if any, the guys from 3DM left to himself, and, as some believe, with this, and the associated announcement of annual leave... P\S A way saying that the offline activation carries more harm than torrent with crack... Because pirates are now playing for peanuts in the license...... (good intentions paved the road to hell). How developed have not seen the money so fuck and you will see)))))) greetings to 3DM and Denuvo ..3DMnuvo)))

B
Bolshoy kretin 06.11.19

3dm - dead... and crack they have, and denovo they dismantled, but it did not lay out why, then that Krakow did!? The reputation killed)

x
x[GAMER]x 06.11.19

-DENIMUSS -
And I've always said that no protection is not perfect. The time will come and other hackers find this vulnerability (well, or they'll post it early so as not to kill its reputation). All secret becomes obvious.

s
slava9814 06.11.19

alik12345
And I can crack

A
Artemisss 06.11.19

W3aMisterWinner
What to 3dm they did not break denovo even older version...Yes,I admit, they broke the Dragon Age Inqusition - but the cracks they was a yr,all wrote about bugs,crashes,impassable quests and other bugs.
Actually broke. I see many have already forgotten and metal gear solid v the phantom pain, Mad Max, fifa 15, Lords of the Fallen and GTA 5(though I was originally told that it would not be DRM protection), all these games were under the protection of 3dm denuvo coped with all the games from the list as quickly as possible, the only thing that FIFA broke almost a year. And the rest of the game was released with crack from 3дм for the past month. (and by the way about bad cracks 3дм, not one the game claims I was not(only mad max crashing when opening map but that can be corrected after dancing with a tambourine)).

B
Bolshoy kretin 06.11.19

Artemisss
the FIFA and lords cpy rushed, and not 3дм)

A
Artemisss 06.11.19

Big nerd
Please, if you do not know do not write, I personally played the FIFA 15 from 3дм. and here is proof: http://pikabu.ru/story/piratyi_likuyut_drmzashchita_denuvo_pala_sovsem_skoro_mozhno_budet_poigrat_fifa_15_da_inquisition_i_lords_of_the_fallen_2869579

7Rain7 06.11.19

c
cuneika egregor 06.11.19

150r offline activation which crack what for, when will release the cracks, people have enough and forget to drive at all !

x
x[GAMER]x 06.11.19

cuneika egregor
Offline activation still shit

c
cuneika egregor 06.11.19

Yes people, some are so addicted to games and their consumption, the absence of the cracks they saw from offense to insult themselves from hackers and games that consume so, as it is not kamilfo. And the fact that most of the consumers are not the growth in itself is appropriate and at least some semblance of reason, that would not be considered 2000P for money, no, you're easier omoplata and there where the curve of the American dream display ))

7Rain7 06.11.19

cuneika egregor
You yourself understand what you write? The thought in my head was formed or just a bunch of words written?

c
cuneika egregor 06.11.19

7Rain7 I know what to write. People who play for the sake of fleeting pleasure from free time, nothing you write and do not bother to like (cracks, forums) that does not wait, not from hacker and other. Went bought, played and forgot, and it's a lot easier ! ) And excuses such as expensive and so on, could go into politics like gaming and own problems and socialnyh. The people themselves, in the same Russia, brought up the fact that they are expensive to buy, games, houses, cars, the sausage itself is rich and great country, resources and the spiritual scrapie, it is treeeees )) And then whining on the forums. Helplessness and resentment as much as of the petition write ))))

g
gammeE 06.11.19

I'm just waiting for a fucking patch for Xcom2 , and these games have no desire to play that lark that FIFA, in just coast the bolie. Just curious who will vzlamat. And suddenly come out a really worthy game, who then break it be?

c
cuneika egregor 06.11.19

Sense generally something to break, if all games are tied in online in order that people would together in the network and played there, you will be forced sooner or later to go online, will do and are doing interesting online component. And not going anywhere. For the hacker, hacking is fun and money of course. But their lures will have to do it.