3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
coolpik1 06.11.19 03:16 am

3DM merged!!!!!! (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

PIRATE GROUP SUSPENDS NEW CRACKS TO MEASURE THE IMPACT ON SALES
BY ANDY ON FEBRUARY 6, 2016 AR: 0
BREAKING
In China on the basis of the cracking group, which recently bemoaned Denuvo anti-piracy system, as all but unbreakable made a second surprise announcement. 3DM says it will stop working on single games cracked for at least a year, so it can assess whether genuine sales will be affected.

bird-restricciones of the hottest topics in the game piracy scene at the end of 2015 surrounded avalanche studios/Square Enix title, just cause 3.

Released December 1, 2015, the pirates were eager to get their hands on the game for free. However, JC3 is protected with the latest iteration of the Denuvo anti-tamper technology developed by Denuvo software solutions GmbH. Denuvo is not DRM as such, but acts as a secondary encryption system for the protection of basic products with DRM.

All eyes were on the notorious Chinese game cracking group/forum 3DM to come up with the goods, but in the past month, the band introduced a killer blow for his fans.

According to the leader of the group, most of the public, ‘bird sister’ (also known as Phoenix), the game was to prove very difficult to crack. In fact, bird's sister said that the current technology of protection against piracy is becoming so good that in two years there may not be pirate games more.

One month on from these words and just cause 3 still has not been solved, and today brings even more bad news for those hoping to obtain the best games for free. Taking to her personal blog once again, the bird sister just announced an immediate cessation of activities cracked-3DM.

“We have just held an internal meeting. Since Chinese New Year, 3DM will not crack any single player,” bird sister says.

For those who are interested, the Chinese New year on Monday, February 8.

“Cracks on the foreign warez groups will still get posted on [3DM] forum, and we will actively deal with these,” the leader of the group adds.

It is not clear what “actively fight” means, but the suggestion is that these cracks will not be allowed on 3DM bbs/forum.

Bird Sister

birdsister
What is perhaps most interesting, however, is the apparent reasoning for the termination of their activity cracks. Denuvo has previously been cited as a headache for the group, but this time around, the technology is not mentioned.

Instead, 3DM, essentially, means that they participate in an experiment to see how the cracks affected the legitimate market.

“We will look at the situation through the year to see if true sales are up,” bird sister says.

There is no doubt that effective removal of 3DM from the pirate market will be received as a shock to fans group at the international level, who are accustomed to rely on their pirate fix. There is a modicum of good news for the Chinese, although, since 3DM is still working on the translation and localization of games for its domestic market.

The announcement comes on the heels of yesterday report arrived from Square Enix, the company behind just cause 3 and the employee Denuvo protected (and not cracked) the name of the uprising of the tomb raider.

Square Enix America and Europe Phil Rogers said the General Director of both games were a “sure start”, but stopped short of revealing sales statistics.
https://torrentfreak.com/pirate-group-suspends-new-cracks-to-measure-impact-on-sales-160206/
190 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 06.11.19

Vasek Vasekk
the original Chinese would be more understandable

A
Alpha_Debriz 06.11.19

who recently bemoaned Denuvo
Lol
bird-restricciones of the hottest topics in the game piracy scene
I pad steel

q
qurus 06.11.19

More money current jobs which they could promise to a year wait . If you are unable to change something, deal with it .

O
Odin Znakomka 06.11.19

SKIDROW already lomanuli her beta crack already you can swing on OFE.

P
Pirate474747 06.11.19

Artem Socheikin
it does not crack and offline activation,activation 50-100 people for 24 hours and hell antivirues

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 06.11.19

some Wang-srach...

M
Magnum 500 06.11.19

alik12345

Piracy is experiencing a temporary crisis. Until the crack in its conventional sense. In General you can not read all these srachi. Once lomanut immediately on the rutor and restore all appear. And while droch with the so-called offline activation, which is great smells of Scam. You're some anonymous 150 p throw and wait for the activation of the preload from Steam and the activation will not and you sit jerking off depressed on the poster Lark. So while waiting, not will crack will blitz the fuck..nothing else will.

l
lar7855 06.11.19

All has already passed the peak of Lara, not rushed, and the pirates lost.
Now the edge of the Headlight on the new approach to Dunowo - there's going to suffer, and to tell what exactly will crack because it is a hit)))

x
x[GAMER]x 06.11.19

So I don't know if you can do an offline activation on Steam (which is now a baryzhat money), why nobody writes a simple script to make the game think you have it in Steam, but in fact you do not have it on Steam (and perhaps even the program Steam on my computer and account there)? This script will crack on the principle of offline activation. This crack will be, can be said to do the type of offline activation, just free and anyone.

G
GotRu 06.11.19

coolpik1
they also returned

J
Jzabel 06.11.19

Here are all the same I wonder if they really got hacked/bypassed Denovo? And if so, how many of us pirates will have to wait for crack?

V
Valar Morghulis 06.11.19

coolpik1
Downeast, they have not merged, they were paid.

g
giga18 06.11.19

Solerno and of course hamsters will buy these games, sales will rise and break the game stops. Because students are not accustomed to waiting, and they just borrow money from my parents.

This is how much money I have to spend ? One game is 30 $ , but if small want 3 -4 , all the hungry will remain, my salary is 150 $ . Better I wait than pay $ 30 for a game where 5 $ is the price of the game, and 25 $ the expenses of the publishers on advertising and PR. If someone wants to pay for advertising and PR , let them buy the license.

c
cuneika egregor 06.11.19

x[GAMER]x the Game is still tied to the key, huckster activate it in steam by means of keys, I think so, because it is not possible to write for everyone.

L
LOVKIY 06.11.19

Well, when will the pill so to play ! Kidding bought the game and already passed the game, I advise everyone to buy and not to steal!

f
fargood 06.11.19

CLEVER
so give your accouny I play and back. game but steal won't bot, you're scary.

l
look-look 06.11.19

A group of Chinese hackers 3DM suddenly interrupted taken a vow of silence to announce that the latest version of anti-piracy protection system Denuvo cracked. Went under the knife the recent history of "Lara Croft: Rise of the Tomb Raider" and in confirmation of these words in a network there was an illegal version of this game for the PC.

I wonder what the message was followed just a week after allegations that the group retires. The leader of the group Sister Bird is explained by the fact that for two months the team was unable to open the defense of Just Cause 3, released December 1, 2015.

However, Denuvo still holds the palm for the number non-jailbroken games under its protection. Still remain inaccessible FIFA 16, and Just Cause 3. The same anti-piracy system is implemented in the PC version of platformer Unravel from Electronic Arts, released on 9 February.

A
Aleksandr2242 06.11.19

look-look
well, where is this hacked version? Anywhere it is not present, and 3DM windbag, I want to show how cool they are that supposedly only they were able to crack this defense, but the evidence for this does not want to provide.

T
Treschina 06.11.19

dima_answer
The fact that the author of the campaign the holder of the license, it won both bursting (caps lots of exclamation).

O
Odin Znakomka 06.11.19

Pirate474747
They have all activated.