3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:25 pm

Bloodrayne

Just watched the demo ... um ... funny. A lot of action, shooting in different sides, acrobatic elements, rapid metal-cutting attacks with subsequent decapitations and BLOOD, and the main heroine is also very funny shaking ... (... no, not with them ...) ... pigtails. All action fans are strongly advised to pay attention.

PS IMHO, which is bad - too fussy, if the general rhythm of the game was, as in Max Payne, it would only be a plus. Rapid is, it turns on at will. In the state of the berserk (BloodRage), a real bloodbath begins.

65 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman 29.10.21

What a bummer! : sad:

G
Guest 29.10.21

Who plays it on a computer? I bought it today from Fargus, everything seems to be fine,

Is the version complete?

Is the English version normal?

And somehow early Fargus let her out

C
Cain 29.10.21

detonators needed 43.45 -game becomes 30 percent faster.

G
Guest 29.10.21

Tell someone if Fargus has the full version?

Does the English version work?

How is the impression of the game (in comparison with the demo), is it worth taking ????

I urgently decide whether to go to Kuznetsky or not to go: scare:

G
Guest 29.10.21

The game is good. It's worth going.

D
D_E_M_O_H 29.10.21

guys, but in general, how is the game worth taking?

R
Roman 29.10.21

With both hands! I haven't seen so much blood in a long time!

D
D_E_M_O_H 29.10.21

about blood in postal 2 play or more in bloodrayn?

G
Guest 29.10.21

Postal is resting according to the full program - he never dreamed of such blood and dismemberment. I generally keep quiet about graphics and special effects ...

Yes, if anyone has brakes, I recommend that you run the game in OpenGL mode and everything will be fine. It helped on a working machine, but on my home one it doesn't slow down anyway ...

There are two minuses in the game - the first one is short. The second is a small variety of monsters and combos, in the end it starts to tire a little, though, maybe in this case, its short duration should be considered as a plus?

G
Guest 29.10.21

With both hands! I haven't seen so much blood in a long time!

I support.

The game is cool, but the drawbacks are also clearly noticed.

There are too few different monsters.

But the blood and graphics are just flying away.

Be sure to include all Video settings (except maybe Texture Size). The effect is just superb.

G
Guest 29.10.21

There are two minuses in the game - the first one is short. The second is a small variety of monsters and combos, in the end it starts to tire a little, though, maybe in this case, its short duration should be considered as a plus?

I think it's worth a couple of days to rest and start on Hard.

I remember demos 5 times: D

R
Roman 29.10.21

Postal is resting according to the full program - he never dreamed of such blood and dismemberment. I generally keep quiet about graphics and special effects ...

Yes, if anyone has brakes, I recommend that you run the game in OpenGL mode and everything will be fine.

I started it, of course the game began to fly, but the start is no less buggy, everything is in some kind of squares! Fuck knows what to do!

S
Segal 29.10.21

I didn't like it - it was too boring. The demo level is much more interesting than the game itself.

IMHO - middling.

@
@lex ... 29.10.21

Tell someone if Fargus has the full version?

Does the English version work?

How is the impression of the game (in comparison with the demo), is it worth taking ????

I urgently decide whether to go to Kuznetsky or not to go: scare:

Oooh !!! ... fellow countryman ?! : shock:

R
Roman 29.10.21

How to get past the boss of a knight-fascist who rides back and forth across the hall and shoots at you with a machine gun.

G
Guest 29.10.21

How to get past the boss of a knight-fascist, who rides around the hall back and forth and shoots at you with a machine gun.

Elementary.

Choose the time when he reloads the machine gun (approximately every 10 seconds), run up behind the booth (he will not spin and drive away during reloading) and urine whatever you want.

G
Guest 29.10.21

Yesterday a group of Commando in spacesuits soaked me. Freaks.

He walked, walked, drenched worms, well, I thought the end of the level would soon be - and then a crowd of jocks came out and let's mow everyone right and left.

The night is dark, the subwoofer is straining (poor neighbors), in a word - bastards

G
Guest 29.10.21

Does anyone understand what kind of attack Blood is there, says press CAPSLOCK and Button1 (at the same time, sequentially, it is not clear?) And it will just be a super attack that will consume 1/3 of your BloodLust at once?

And so he pressed, and so - nothing special, goes into Blood mode and that's it.

G
Guest 29.10.21

I think it's worth a couple of days to rest and start on Hard.

Duc, I immediately passed on hard ...

I started it, of course the game began to fly, but the start is no less buggy, everything is in some kind of squares! Fuck knows what to do!

Telling me - If the textures are all black - turn off complex shadows for OpenGL. And in general, dig deeper into the settings of the vidyahi - on one wheelbarrow it went without glitches right away, on the second I had to turn off the shadows.

Does anyone understand what kind of attack Blood is there, says press CAPSLOCK and Button1 (at the same time, sequentially, it is not clear?) And it will just be a super attack that will consume 1/3 of your BloodLust at once?

And so he pressed, and so - nothing special, goes into Blood mode and that's it.

Fornication is bloody rage. You press the capslok and that's it. You move faster, the blows are more powerful. Some enemies (such as Wolfe) can be killed only in this mode. The main feature is that the screen turns red. The second mode is bullut time (slow time). It is activated by button 4. It can act constantly, you can dodge bullets dashingly, it is easier to jump and it is more convenient to extinguish some monsters in it.

For lovers of cheats - INSANEGIBSMODEGOOD - an increase in the chances of dismemberment. As a side effect, the boss can be dealt with very quickly.

UGGYDANCESQUAD - increases the volume, hmm, the main character's eye: D

SHOWMEMYWEAPONS - Shows all the weapons that Raine currently has and makes poor Raine look like a Christmas tree.

This is how all FPS characters should probably look from the outside.

NAKEDNASTYDISHWASHERDANCE - changes the speed of the passage of time in all modes except Dillated Perception. Funny.

I won't cite any years, because it's not cool: D

Now we are waiting for the Matrix (game) and see who is cooler (in terms of sales, the Matrix will drive, it is clear, but in terms of gameplay?)

G
Guest 29.10.21

Fornication is bloody rage. You press the capslok and that's it. You move faster, the blows are more powerful.

I'm not talking about that.

I'm not a complete brake and I know what Bloodlust is.

The question is different, somewhere in the second act after another fascist, she says that now they say you got a new cool attack BloodRage or something like that. Press CAPSLOCK and BUTTON1 and like everything will be not just cool, but super-cool (literally I don't remember, you can see the exact text in english.pod) and say 1/3 of your accumulated bloodlust will be spent on this attack at once (at least I I understood my modest knowledge of English).

What the hell do you know?

Or is it just a new combo for Bloodlustn mode given?