3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:25 pm

Bloodrayne

Just watched the demo ... um ... funny. A lot of action, shooting in different sides, acrobatic elements, rapid metal-cutting attacks with subsequent decapitations and BLOOD, and the main heroine is also very funny shaking ... (... no, not with them ...) ... pigtails. All action fans are strongly advised to pay attention.

PS IMHO, which is bad - too fussy, if the general rhythm of the game was, as in Max Payne, it would only be a plus. Rapid is, it turns on at will. In the state of the berserk (BloodRage), a real bloodbath begins.

65 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rosomaha 29.10.21

Who will help? How to get through the three dazmit guards? Maybe there is some kind of secret or you just need to hack?

o
oleg007 29.10.21

I passed this game. : lol:

It is a pity that it is too light and too short. But the experience is just superb. Hopefully BloodRayne 2 will be released.

Does anyone have any information if the second part of the game will be released.

Can you tell me what else you can play, what other games like BloodRayne exist.

o
oleg007 29.10.21

These three guards, in principle, can be overwhelmed only in the bloodlust mode: fight:, it is true that it is very long and haemorrhoid, but the result justifies the time

T
TERR @ N 29.10.21

It is a pity that it is too light and too short. But the experience is just superb. Hopefully BloodRayne 2 will be released.

Does anyone have any information if the second part of the game will be released.

First, the first part is sold to the end, and at the end, as it happens, the second part will be announced (and there is a chance, in connection with the first part: wink :), if this is the case. then we wait: D

o
oleg007 29.10.21

First, the first part is sold to the end, and at the end, as it happens, the second part will be announced (and there is a chance, in connection with the first part: wink :), if this is the case. then we wait: D

I really hope for it. It will be a pity if such a cool game is not continued, according to the idea and the amount of blood, I have not yet met anything better. If anyone meets - please inform us right away.