3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:25 pm

Bloodrayne

Just watched the demo ... um ... funny. A lot of action, shooting in different sides, acrobatic elements, rapid metal-cutting attacks with subsequent decapitations and BLOOD, and the main heroine is also very funny shaking ... (... no, not with them ...) ... pigtails. All action fans are strongly advised to pay attention.

PS IMHO, which is bad - too fussy, if the general rhythm of the game was, as in Max Payne, it would only be a plus. Rapid is, it turns on at will. In the state of the berserk (BloodRage), a real bloodbath begins.

65 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 29.10.21

And, yes, I remembered - there is such a thing. To be honest, I didn't understand myself, maybe it's really just attacks that are stronger than steel?

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

I'm not talking about that.

I'm not a complete brake and I know what Bloodlust is.

The question is different, somewhere in the second act after another fascist, she says that now they say you got a new cool attack BloodRage or something like that. Press CAPSLOCK and BUTTON1 and like everything will be not just cool, but super-cool (literally I don't remember, you can see the exact text in english.pod) and say 1/3 of your accumulated bloodlust will be spent on this attack at once (at least I I understood my modest knowledge of English).

What the hell do you know?

Or is it just a new combo for Bloodlustn mode given?

As far as I remember, this is really just a new blow for the Bloodlast mode. Those. first, you carry out the strike of the 1st level, then, in case of its successful execution and "non-interruption" of your sequence of attacks by the enemy, the strike of the 2nd level is executed. Here, sobsna, this very blow of the 2nd leveled you and received.

PS: at least in the ZY2 version of the game, which I ran six months ago, it was exactly like that ...

R
Roman 29.10.21

I'm not talking about that.

I'm not a complete brake and I know what Bloodlust is.

The question is different, somewhere in the second act after another fascist, she says that now they say you got a new cool attack BloodRage or something like that. Press CAPSLOCK and BUTTON1 and like everything will be not just cool, but super-cool (literally I don't remember, you can see the exact text in english.pod) and say 1/3 of your accumulated bloodlust will be spent on this attack at once (at least I I understood my modest knowledge of English).

What the hell do you know?

Or is it just a new combo for Bloodlustn mode given?

As far as I remember, this is really just a new blow for the Bloodlast mode. Those. first, you carry out the strike of the 1st level, then, in case of its successful execution and "non-interruption" of your sequence of attacks by the enemy, the strike of the 2nd level is executed. Here, sobsna, this very blow of the 2nd leveled you and received.

PS: at least in the ZY2 version of the game, which I ran six months ago, it was exactly like that ...

The first combo is when she twists the knives in different directions, the next combo is when she turns the knives with her feet.

R
Roman 29.10.21

How to soak at the end a creature that is constantly growing? I tried any methods, there is still not enough weapon, I shot in the heart, beat the columns, there was no sense at all. Even with the codes nothing happens! Glitch?

M
Magic person 29.10.21

How to soak at the end a creature that is constantly growing? I tried any methods, I still don't have enough weapons, I shot him in the heart, beat the columns, there was no sense at all. Even with the codes nothing happens! Glitch?

I had the same problem! It turns out everything is simple: first you need to kill Wolfe, and after his death, the monster is killed even by an ordinary pistol, although there are more powerful weapons lying around! : mrgreen:

(if it doesn’t work, then I don’t even know, I did it and everything turned out! Good luck!)

&
>> Cr @ -h 29.10.21

It is necessary to kill him before he finally becomes big (you need to shoot in the heart or then the skull x3) and everything will be OK. And it seems to me that Wolfe is more difficult to wet ... but that's already the second question.

K
Konny 29.10.21

Guys, damn you are lucky if you are already in bl .. the rain is cut to our fucking Perekop, she has not yet reached. Where did you buy it from Fargus, tell me? : sad:

B
Born Again 29.10.21

I am now at the first levels - will there continue to be the same nonsense, or will something interesting appear? It's just a pity to waste time ...

S
Segal 29.10.21

I am now at the first levels - will there continue to be the same nonsense, or will something interesting appear? It's just a pity to waste time ... The same garbage. The game gets boring after 15 minutes, when I played the PS2 version, I could not stand it for a long time. On a PC, it looks better, of course, but it's a painfully poor gameplay.

G
Guest 29.10.21

I am now at the first levels - will there continue to be the same nonsense, or will something interesting appear? It's just a pity to waste time ...

At first nothing, and then quickly gets bored. You can play because you have nothing to do - when you come home from work or study. But it’s very monotonous. Opponents are getting stronger, you have to wave your arms / legs for a long time and tediously, and I remember that the weapon was taken away by force.

... on some evil gun, sitting behind explosive barrels, I threw this case after the fourth unsuccessful attempt to smoke it.

N
Neprus 29.10.21

Not only is it terribly boring,

so also the level design is so poor

that I didn't even understand why they licked it,

whether from Wolfenstein, or from what?

M
Malice 29.10.21

So ... I have a question ... Today I bought Aunt Rain, played, dismembered whoever I could ... BUT! I got stuck in some complex in Argentina, where the officer and K. need to be destroyed ... The problem is that the door, which supposedly you need to go through, is tightly closed ... I don't know what to do ... I rush around the building, doing what I can, but no result ... Maybe someone will help you with advice, huh? PsibA in advance! : mrgreen:: help:

G
Guest 29.10.21

I run around the building, doing what I can, but no result ... Maybe someone will help you with advice, huh? PsibA in advance! : mrgreen:: help:

Duck there is a built-in hint. It seems to hang on "3" - a kind of special vision mode. You look where the blue ball is and go to it (however, it won't work in a straight line, you will have to loop) ...

M
Magic person 29.10.21

So ... I have a question ... Today I bought Aunt Rain, played, dismembered whoever I could ... BUT! I got stuck in some complex in Argentina, where the officer and K. need to be destroyed ... The problem is that the door you supposedly need to go through is tightly closed ... I don't know what to do ... I rush around the building, doing what I can, but no result ... Maybe someone will help you with advice, huh? PsibA in advance! : mrgreen:: help:

Have you tried to break the door with your feet, that is, in a jump?

M
Malice 29.10.21

I run around the building, doing what I can, but no result ... Maybe someone will help you with advice, huh? PsibA in advance! : mrgreen:: help:

Duck there is a built-in hint. It seems to hang on "3" - a kind of special vision mode. You look where the blue ball is and go to it (however, it won't work in a straight line, you will have to loop) ...

Yes, I know about this - not a fool ... I already broke that door (thanks to Magic Person) ... Now another problem has appeared: in the place where the mutant machine gunners are sitting, a grenade constantly explodes when I go there ... Somewhere nearby there should be a cannon ... I took :-Dsome cartridges from the bag of the "recycled" soldier (you can't put it another way ), or something ... I went up to the machine gunners, but there was no secondary weapon ... ! It blew me up ... No matter how many times I tried, I could not find any cannon ... only cartridges ... and a few mutated lads ... Where can I get a cannon to destroy machine gunners ????? : help:

M
Malice 29.10.21

So ... And one more question: how many acts are there in the game? Something there said that the game is very short ... It's a pity ... It helps to relax: pieces of meat, fountains of blood ... DREAM! : crazy :-D :: fight: : uzi:

M
Magic person 29.10.21

Yes, I know about this - not a fool ... I already broke that door (thanks to Magic Person) ... Now another problem has appeared: in the place where the mutant machine gunners are sitting, a grenade constantly explodes when I go there ... Somewhere nearby there should be a cannon ... I took :-Dsome cartridges from the bag of the "recycled" soldier (you can't put it another way ), or something ... I went up to the machine gunners, but there was no secondary weapon ... ! It blew me up ... No matter how many times I tried, I could not find any cannon ... only cartridges ... and a few mutated lads ... Where can I get a cannon to destroy machine gunners ????? : help:

And there it seems like a gun is not needed, it seems that you need to throw a grenade at the machine gunners, and since there are barrels there, they will quickly fry! :)

M
Malice 29.10.21

And there it seems like a gun is not needed, it seems that you need to throw a grenade at the machine gunners, and since there are barrels there, they will quickly fry! :)

Thank you! But I have already gone through this ... almost immediately after writing that message ... Here I am! Until it comes, until it finishes ... Now I can't get robots in Act 3 ... Mlyn ... Well, I always have some problems !!! : lamer:

P
PAIN 29.10.21

HOW to fill up a big mom? : sad:

R
Rincefire 29.10.21

HOW to fill up a big mom? : sad:

if you're talking about such a cockroach, there is a cool way.

Before calling her, pick up better guns, take a screw into the special cart. there is a machine gun next to the boat under a tree - leave the propeller. summon a sheep, shoot a machine gun, take a screw - shoot under the belly. When it falls, cut the rage in its liver as well.

option - the screw did not knock off the leg. then you run around your leg and hit (without rage!) until you fall, and then see point 1.

yes, don't jump on ships - the notorious GEO-MOD knows his business: mrgreen: