3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 30.10.21 12:42 am

Crysis | Remastered

Platform: Playstation Network / Xbox Live
Genre: FPS
Publisher: EA
Developer: Crytek / EA
Release Date: October 2011
Official Site:

Info:

CRYTEK AND EA BRING CRYSIS TO XBOX LIVE AND PLAYSTATION NETWORK

Guildford, UK. - September 9, 2011 - Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS) and award-winning developer, Crytek GmbH, announced today that the critically-acclaimed Crysis® franchise will debut a new experience on Xbox LIVE® and PlayStation® Network. In October 2011, shooter fans will be able to download a modified and enhanced version of the award-winning single-player campaign from the original Crysis, remastered for console players using Crytek's state-of-the-art CryENGINE®3 with all new lighting , effects and other visual optimizations. For just £ 15.99 SRP or 1600 Microsoft Points, gamers will download the most robust and exciting Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network game to date.

In 2007 and again in 2011, critics around the world hailed Crysis and Crysis 2 as titles that ushered in the next-generation of gaming with jaw-dropping visuals, industry leading technology and groundbreaking sandbox gameplay, featuring the super-powerful Nanosuit. Today, the original, award-winning 2007 single-player campaign has been remastered for Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network with optimized Nanosuit controls, fine-tuned combat and full stereoscopic 3D support.

“We are extremely proud of what we were able to accomplish with Crysis. We set out to create a next-generation FPS and delivered a PC experience that became a benchmark for quality - and still is for many gamers even four years later, ”said Cevat Yerli, CEO of Crytek. “By bringing the single-player campaign to console, we believe we are again setting a new standard for quality in downloadable gaming.”

In Crysis, gamers will travel to 2019 where a team of US scientists makes a frightening discovery on an island in the South China Sea. All contact with the team is lost when the North Korean Government quickly seals off the area. The United States responds by dispatching an elite team of Delta Force Operators to recon the situation. As tension rises between the two nations, a massive alien ship reveals itself in the middle of the island. Now with hope rapidly fading, the US and North Koreans must join forces to battle the alien menace, fighting epic battles through stunning, photorealistic tropical jungles and frozen landscapes.

First trailer:
[media] http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-debut-crysis/720428 [/ media]
124 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman 30.10.21

[b] [member = Miles-Tails] [/ b], only the effects were removed almost all, replaced with supposedly cool new ones, lol

O
Oops 30.10.21

900r .... yes they are selling on PC BF3 Limitod Edishon for the same money ... they said $ 15 ... but in fact $ 30 ...

How is that in general? can I play? I will endure a little ... mb they will give a discount to the pluses

M
Momentum 30.10.21

a strange policy in psn the game costs 900r, and in liwa 749r ...
psn like an elite service, who determines the prices for rashka, lol

Y
YaYca 30.10.21

Now the developers will not be ashamed to release a re-release of the first part, which looks better than the second part ...

H
Hooly_Varshick 30.10.21

I play PS3, so far everything is fine, the graphics are nice, there is nothing more to say : icon_smile:

H
HardMan 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Hooly_Varshick' timestamp = '1317900746' post = '2328157']
I 'm playing ps3, so far everything is fine, the graphics are nice, there is nothing more to say : icon_smile:
[/ quote]
for me so far the most beautiful game on consoles (not counting exclusives) I really like it, I would like more games on this cry engine 3

R
Roman 30.10.21

someone else needs it : men:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_1mcnH2yQ

a
alxp90 30.10.21

what a horror

R
Roman 30.10.21

Well, for 300 rubles it would be possible to run because the game itself is nothing, it's better than the second cruise.

c
car breaker 30.10.21

[b] [member = Roman] [/ b], compare with the maximum. Crisis on consoles = near high computer settings + different lighting, less realistic, more colorful. On the palette, the console version looks more like headlights on the edge. Modified October 6, 2011 by car breaker

R
Roman 30.10.21

[b] [member = car breaker] [/ b], the : men: lighting on the first headlight edge is not different, it’s just shitty, I didn’t see the bastard flight, the leaves look like shit, they don’t reflect the light. Everywhere there are blurry textures, almost the absence of AA and anisatropia .. Does it smell like anything close to high, or should I click screenshots from the PC? : bte: these are purely average PC settings, just on which he could work at the time of 7900GT : icon_lol:in square resolution, : men:I'm still far from being a fan of the peak, but the fact is, this is not graphics, but squalor in comparison with the original.

a
alxp90 30.10.21

click pliz, preferably with anti-zanthropy.

R
RimasG 30.10.21

[cut] Fucked up [/ cut] some people still burn the rolls from the fact that their last more or less worthwhile copy was taken away : facepalm: Modified on October 6, 2011 by Azzy
p. 2.2.

B
Bladef1st 30.10.21

I will buy, perhaps. Although I played on PC in 2008. It is not so difficult to get platinum there, judging by the list of trophies, there are no multiplayer ones.

b
bungagen 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Bladef1st' timestamp = ' 1317915963' post = '2328810'] platinum get there is not as hard judging by the list of trophies, there is no multiplayer. [/ quote]
khalyavnykh do now knocks himself)

B
Bladef1st 30.10.21

There are achievements for passing on the highest difficulty ... is there any point in starting with it, or is it better to run on normal first? Is it much more difficult there?

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 23 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[b] [member = Miles-Tails] [/ b], there, as in the second part, has meaning to run stealth?

V
Vario 30.10.21

[b] [member = Bladef1st] [/ b], if you pass correctly in stealth, then you can safely pass on hard

H
HardMan 30.10.21

the console version got more goodies thanks to cry engine 3! polygons are larger, shaders are much better worked out (in the mission inside the ufo ship, you will notice), lighting and other small details, like water, explosions! disadvantages are the usual multiplaftorm, shadows, vegetation and AA, n ov In general, playing 3 meters from the TV, the game looks gorgeous! Buy the game is standing, after the headlights is the edge! Modified October 6, 2011 by HardMan

H
HardMan 30.10.21

one mission was cut : fffuuu:

a
alxp90 30.10.21

what