3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 30.10.21 12:42 am

Crysis | Remastered

Platform: Playstation Network / Xbox Live
Genre: FPS
Publisher: EA
Developer: Crytek / EA
Release Date: October 2011
Official Site:

Info:

CRYTEK AND EA BRING CRYSIS TO XBOX LIVE AND PLAYSTATION NETWORK

Guildford, UK. - September 9, 2011 - Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS) and award-winning developer, Crytek GmbH, announced today that the critically-acclaimed Crysis® franchise will debut a new experience on Xbox LIVE® and PlayStation® Network. In October 2011, shooter fans will be able to download a modified and enhanced version of the award-winning single-player campaign from the original Crysis, remastered for console players using Crytek's state-of-the-art CryENGINE®3 with all new lighting , effects and other visual optimizations. For just £ 15.99 SRP or 1600 Microsoft Points, gamers will download the most robust and exciting Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network game to date.

In 2007 and again in 2011, critics around the world hailed Crysis and Crysis 2 as titles that ushered in the next-generation of gaming with jaw-dropping visuals, industry leading technology and groundbreaking sandbox gameplay, featuring the super-powerful Nanosuit. Today, the original, award-winning 2007 single-player campaign has been remastered for Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network with optimized Nanosuit controls, fine-tuned combat and full stereoscopic 3D support.

“We are extremely proud of what we were able to accomplish with Crysis. We set out to create a next-generation FPS and delivered a PC experience that became a benchmark for quality - and still is for many gamers even four years later, ”said Cevat Yerli, CEO of Crytek. “By bringing the single-player campaign to console, we believe we are again setting a new standard for quality in downloadable gaming.”

In Crysis, gamers will travel to 2019 where a team of US scientists makes a frightening discovery on an island in the South China Sea. All contact with the team is lost when the North Korean Government quickly seals off the area. The United States responds by dispatching an elite team of Delta Force Operators to recon the situation. As tension rises between the two nations, a massive alien ship reveals itself in the middle of the island. Now with hope rapidly fading, the US and North Koreans must join forces to battle the alien menace, fighting epic battles through stunning, photorealistic tropical jungles and frozen landscapes.

First trailer:
[media] http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-debut-crysis/720428 [/ media]
124 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oops 30.10.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b], the one with the gameplay

x
xds 30.10.21

[quote name = 'KresTias' timestamp = '1318008057' post = '2330711']
[b] alxp90 [/ b], I didn't understand the gameplay
[/ quote] [b] [member = HardMan] [/ b], so what did you cut out?
: icon_confused:
: icon_evil:

S
Sh1nn 30.10.21

[quote] so what did you cut out? [/ quote]

this one

[url = "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaHfd9A1GcE"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= PaHfd9A1GcE [/ url]

P
Petuhito 30.10.21

Passed half. Terrible port. CrytekUK + real PC product + consoles = poop. There is no grafon, not because the game of 2007, but because Kru-engine 3 killed its color. Now the whole jungle, instead of pleasant green shades, ripples in the eyes with a bright autumn palette, roughly similar to the colors of the trees from GTA4. In the background, eyes are watering at all from the flat crowns, as if cut out of cardboard, prepared for a small scene of a puppet show. Added to this is the loading of objects, from stones to people. In the second mission with the rescue of the hostages, it was a waste of time to observe how a woman's teeth were gaping stupidly because of a nasty load. And if in other games the loading is carried out by a sharp pop-up, then here, in a wretched way, objects appear gradually from individual pixels. As a result, everything looks like porridge, especially at long distances. And now the game has no different shades - no orange sunset, no slightly cloudy morning, there is only either day or night. And of course the brakes. Sometimes they are completely indecent.
Gameplay can be talked about in the second place. Unlike the second part, where the shootings took place at close distances and were dynamic - I jumped there, ran, rolled, shot - here you sadly shoot one enemy at a time, trying not to be burned. If they fire, then a completely miserable exchange of bursts begins, backed up by crappy control - if the enemy strafes even a step, then the sight will very reluctantly move in his direction, as if some kind of rubber band is pulling the barrel in the opposite direction. Due to poor close-range skirmishes, you try to do everything from a distance, but thanks to all the same downloads, you can't see your opponents stupidly. In addition, sometimes they just come out of thin air - I cleaned the room, went up to the second floor and you hear the crowd already looking for you on the first floor, although there was not a soul around the building. And this is not counting the malfunctioning AI,
In other words, the conceived mechanics does not work at all. The plot in the first half was dull to the point of disgrace (by the middle of the game, he seems to be starting to spin the topic of Cefov, but while you break the entire coastline of the Koreans, it may well happen that you simply get tired of playing). Added to this, again, is moronic control and a much worse nano-suit. If in Crysis 2 it was possible to turn on stealth and dashingly run up to the enemy, or stomping loudly with armor, reach the fortification with a machine gun, then here all functions are separate. And it is understandable - that's why it is the first part. But some moments are done very stupidly and disgustingly, including the jump, when it is necessary to land on a sloping ledge, as you begin to slide back.
And the checkpoints are also located very far from each other, and the game also loves to be saved at the very hellish moment, when an RPG shell is already flying at you, a helicopter is circling overhead and chaos is going on around.
In other words, a shame. No grafon, no gameplay, sluggish plot and no scenario presentation. Interesting - what degree of dementia must be possessed to say that the second part is worse than the first? Well, it's clear why they released it in demands for only 1600 points. Apparently, we ourselves became ashamed of the crooked port. On a PC, it clearly looks better, and somehow it turned out to play there, so "The First Crysis is only a PC game" truly.

x
xds 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Sh1nn' timestamp = '1318056577' post = '2331263']
[quote] so what did you cut out? [/ quote]

this one

[media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= PaHfd9A1GcE [/ media]
[/ quote]
well and figs with him
I never liked this mission
I had to cut out the mission with tanks and then it would be very good
[spoil] : trollface_big:[/ spoil]

S
Sangheli 30.10.21

can cut something else? why leave only the corridor levels

R
Roman 30.10.21

bought, absolutely normal port, I play on the most difficult, hell. The fact that the quick save was not delivered is depressing. the graphon was not delivered only.

M
Marcus 30.10.21

the graphon is excellent, I would even say super-duper for ps3, the game weighs only 3.7GB for good reason))

a
alxp90 30.10.21

[b] [member = Petuhito] [/ b], Sasha scent.

R
RimasG 30.10.21

[b] Petuhito [/ b]

Immediately, it is clear that the person did not play the original krayzis on the PC a little more than completely - because all the described shortcomings are also inherent in the PC version - the control there is much worse, because switching is generally done through the mouse, and not separate buttons, Ai also absolutely dulls (perhaps less often, but still delivers no less) - he does not see in front of his nose, then he notices another hundred meters, although you may be head over heels in the foliage, the dog also pleases only at first - then the same half-hour jogging from point a to point B is boring, that you start playing almost through force, etc.

What else to take from the benchmark with game elements : men: Modified on October 8, 2011 by Maximus

P
Petuhito 30.10.21

[b] [member = Maximus] [/ b], I'm not saying that the PC is much better. Then I abandoned the game at about the fourth level stupidly due to the fact that it was boring - blow up the antenna, blow up the anti-aircraft gun, blow up the antenna, blow up the anti-aircraft gun. And yes, I remember how to switch there went through the wheel-menu. It's just that here they said: pozones, we will make it like in the second sruzis, where the suit will be just as comfortable. All she did was replace the radial menu with buttons and removed the idiocy by adding power-on automation.
Otherwise, the PC version at least looks nice, although it also remains a poop in comparison with the second part.

S
Sangheli 30.10.21

[b] [url = ""] Maximus [/ url] [/ b]

yours is not true Modified on October 8, 2011 by Sangheli

M
Marcus 30.10.21

passed, the last bosses pulled up

C
Caxap 30.10.21

Yeah, now I don't know - to take it or not

D
Daiverr 30.10.21

I'll wait for a discount of up to 200 rubles))

M
Marcus 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Daiverr' timestamp = '1318104052' post = '2332155'] I'll
wait for a discount of up to 200 rubles))
[/ quote]
nafig those discounts, take 5, and then sell the jump

T
Tuborg 30.10.21

passed, very good game, but I'm already bored of trying to persuade me to tune the telly

b
bungagen 30.10.21

I finished it too, I liked it. I'll start on the highest difficulty, finish 3 trophies.

M
Marcus 30.10.21

oh already trophiesiiiiiii

X
Xenosag 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Petuhito' timestamp = '1318085009' post = '2331817'] Maximus, I'm not saying that the PC is much better. Then I abandoned the game at about the fourth level stupidly due to the fact that it was boring - blow up the antenna, blow up the anti-aircraft gun, blow up the antenna, blow up the anti-aircraft gun. And yes, I remember how to switch there through the wheel-menu. It's just that here they said: pozones, we will make it like in the second sruzis, where the suit will be just as comfortable. All she did was replace the radial menu with buttons and removed the idiocy by adding power-on automation. Otherwise, the PC version at least looks nice, although it also remains a poop in comparison with the second part. [/ quote]
Well what can I say, you have ABSOLUTELY no right to judge the game !!! You did not reach the tanks, you did not reach the snow levels, you didn’t reach the flight level (the one cut on the consoles), you didn’t reach the alien ship, you didn’t reach the aircraft carrier !!! Or what I have listed is all the same to turn off the radar in the jungle ?!
And now I have a strong feeling that all the haters also ran through the first levels in the jungle and added their FULLEST opinion about the game!