3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
30.10.21 12:43 am

Aliens versus Predator 2

Hi people. somebody plays avp2 stuck at the level and don't know what's next ...

90 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 30.10.21

2Andrey - I passed it for Alien and Marina, than I can - I will help.

G
Guest 30.10.21

I went through it all, if necessary, I will help :-)

A
Al bundy 30.10.21

And tell AVP nobody is interested? For example, I'm scared to play it. Although the fear there is not the same as in Silent Hill. There you are all waiting for the nits to come out. But the game is also bad.

S
Segal 30.10.21

And tell AVP nobody is interested? For example, I'm scared to play it. Although the fear there is not the same as in Silent Hill. There you are all waiting for the nits to come out. But the game is also bad.

Cool game, no doubt about it. Himself two times passed for a stranger and a Marine. But for a predator only half a time - it was too boring.

s
skin_ticket 30.10.21

And I did not pass for the Marine - I regretted my nerves. But the predator is just a pleasure to pass - I adore all its features - discs, spear masks. Well, strangers are original enough.

G
Guest 30.10.21

Cool game, no doubt about it. Himself two times passed for a stranger and a Marine. But for a predator only half a time - it was too boring.

It's very boring to play as a predator at the beginning. But towards the end it becomes interesting, especially the interweaving of the plot with other characters. The most interesting part of the game is for the Marine, then the stranger comes, the predator is in last place for me.

A
Al bundy 30.10.21

And I went a little bit for a Marine. And for a stranger and a predator, almost everything. Toka then erased the saves. We must start again. : twisted:: evil:

Z
ZombiE 30.10.21

Thinking about AVP, what about Max Payne? Maxim's delusional nightmares - isn't it a horror?

K
Kay'L 669 30.10.21

Thinking about AVP, what about Max Payne? Maxim's delusional nightmares - isn't it a horror?

But for sure - pure horror! One seller even advised me to MP as a terrible igruhu, although at that time I had already passed it in the original eng. version and he had a Russian from 1s (maybe in such a translation it is really horror). : mrgreen:

s
snake511 30.10.21

And if you consider the possibility of saving anywhere, then any game will become practically not scary, tk. if it happens that you can go through everything again. And it is very difficult to judge the horror of the games, tk. everyone approaches from their side.

I like the movie about aliens and the AVP game has become just another mess.

G
Guest 30.10.21

But for sure - pure horror! One seller even advised me to MP as a terrible igruhu, although at that time I had already passed it in the original eng. version and he had a Russian from 1s (maybe in such a translation it is really horror). : mrgreen:

In this dream, except for the sound, there is nothing terrible.

Maintain: wink:

Z
ZombiE 30.10.21

100%

Alien is the exact opposite of RE - the game is cool, and the movie is: evil:

G
Guest 30.10.21

100%

Alien is the exact opposite of RE - the game is cool, and the movie is: evil:

Did not understand. Re is a good game, but a bad movie?

Then I disagree with you. I really liked the RE movie: twisted:

K
Katrin 30.10.21

[quote = "snake511 any game will become practically not scary,

I think that in this genre, the most important thing will be to support the player on the "side-altar", ie. so that the game does not become boring and monotonous.

S
Segal 30.10.21

And if you consider the possibility of saving anywhere, then any game will become practically not scary, tk. if it happens that you can go through everything again. And it is very difficult to judge the horror of the games, tk. everyone approaches from their side.

In Silent Hill 2 for PC, you can save anywhere. But this did not make the game less scary.

s
snake511 30.10.21

Everything is based on the unexpected, and not on the fear of monsters. But if you add that you have to be careful everywhere - it adds adrenaline. Am I wrong?

Z
ZombiE 30.10.21

2 DoomGamer

RE - filmed well, the script is not bad, the actors too, but there is no atmosphere that is in the game. And in general, there is not much left of the game. I admit - if we consider RE not as a film adaptation of the game, then it's a very good film, but as a fan of the toy, I expected to see something different.

G
Guest 30.10.21

2 DoomGamer

RE - filmed well, the script is not bad, the actors too, but there is no atmosphere that is in the game. And in general, there is not much left of the game. I admit - if we consider RE not as a film adaptation of the game, then it's a very good film, but as a fan of the toy, I expected to see something different.

What's so terrible (in the game)? Graphics of the times of the first PS. Angular, small-minded creatures on the zombie. What about the gameplay? Go shoot. ... ... and at the same time very shitty management. I don't see anything good in this game.

PS: Maybe I'm wrong.

G
Guest 30.10.21

Everything is based on the unexpected, and not on the fear of monsters. But if you add that you have to be careful everywhere - it adds adrenaline. Am I wrong?

Just after the third unsuccessful attempt to complete the mission first, I press "quit".

I'm for autosave! Only such that the player himself does not know when the game was saved. The adrenaline will remain! I'm wrong?

G
Gh0st 30.10.21

The second elian niche is so, but someone will explain to me why the graphics there are much worse than in the first?