3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
30.10.21 12:43 am

Aliens versus Predator 2

Hi people. somebody plays avp2 stuck at the level and don't know what's next ...

90 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nitrous 30.10.21

The super game has passed for everyone! One of my favorite shooters, but Primal Hunt is a rare delirium

c
combine 30.10.21

My dream. See AvP3 on the Source engine. : razz:

G
Guest 30.10.21

on a duum engine, it's still indoor

x
xrodneyx 30.10.21

Combine
Nda, it will be nice - with SUCH textures as in HL2, but the lighting will be limp IMHO. Then it will be necessary to improve it considerably, do it as in D3, and add a bump, at least a little.
Tommy
Now this is closer to the truth

N
NarayanCat 30.10.21

I wonder if the developers themselves see AvP3 at all or not? )

c
combine 30.10.21

Probably after the release of the AvP movie in August, they will probably think about the continuation of the game. :)

N
NarayanCat 30.10.21

already in August? it would be nice))

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Spoiler

AmZ6x5QpsF-i7sILI9BJYQ.jpeg? 800-auto

Already a little over 20 years ago, on October 23, 2001, the magnificent Aliens versus Predator 2 toy was released on the PC, developed by Monolith Productions and published by the (now deceased) Sierra Entertainment.

In this game, the player is given a choice of three campaigns, each of which must be played from a different character: Alien, Predator and Human / Colonial Marine. The game also features a fourth party that cannot be played - "Iron Bears", or "Corporate" - mercenaries representing the security forces of the Weyland-Yutani corporation, they can only be played in the multiplayer mode of the game.

Also, in 2002, an add-on called Aliens versus Predator 2: Primal Hunt was released for this game, which introduced a new storyline, characters and gameplay features to the game.

1d-NG12s6S7TkTMvLp0PIg.jpeg? 800-auto

In addition, in 2003, MacPlay released a version of the game ported by The Omni Group for Mac OS X, which did not support multiplayer over the Internet in versions of Mac OS X 10.3 and later, but an unofficial patch was soon released to fix this problem. With the release of Mac OS X 10.5, there have been reports on the web forums of Mac OS X users that the game is not working.

The game's Linux server was also officially released as a free executable file, but it requires a preinstalled Windows version of the game to work.

The best part. : 57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9:

N
Nathan Soneboy 30.10.21

ALF_9010 games monolith - really top. Offtopic, I'm one of those people who first played Shogo in the time of Halfa and could not understand why no one knew about her. For me personally, Shogo was two heads taller than Halfa. 

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

Please, just in this thread, do not start a doctor about DLS. I love AvP ((