3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
30.10.21 12:43 am

Aliens versus Predator 2

Hi people. somebody plays avp2 stuck at the level and don't know what's next ...

90 Comments
Sort by:
C
Colonel Dim 30.10.21

We will crush mutants, aliens and predators with a heavy army boot .. after adding a little lead and frying this biomass from a flamethrower. Go ahead, Marines ...
but actually the first version of the game for me was darker and more adrenaline (mainly due to the poorer lighting) .. And, to be honest, it's a pity that there is no co-op .. Because the Marines seem to be created specifically for a cooperative game .. (with their various weapons) .. (Whoever ran on the network with strangers, he remembers the smell of napalm)
Although I also liked the network game ... (but the territories are small - in a word, I would also like and some quest to carry out)

P
Panzerfaust 30.10.21

Powerful game, coolly intertwined characters.
We are waiting for the third part!

E
Elmore 30.10.21

Do you want to draw aliens for Operation Flashpoint? I just do not have enough of them ... Although, I suspect that someone somewhere has already drawn them, tk. There is an M41A1 ... By the way, what ***** came up with a magazine for 100 rounds? The total mass of the rifle turns out to be at least 7 kg ...

B
Borman 30.10.21

Yeah, especially with "standard 10-mm explosive caseless NATO cartridges" (c) When Ripley asked what the marines are armed with - Alien-2 .... and after 10 shots the whole store rumbles from overheating ....

s
snake511 30.10.21

[quote name = "Elmore"] By the way, what ***** came up with a 100-round magazine for her? The total weight of the rifle turns out to be at least 7 kg ... [/ quote]
What did you want?
We learned how to reload the rocket launcher while climbing the stairs; to carry weapons and supplies of 200 kg too, and you are surprised at the rifle for 100 rounds in the store :-D
Here we are such funny guys !!!

E
Elmore 30.10.21

No, I have nothing against ammunition ... The cartridges are just normal ... But, for example, in my den, such rifles are used only with magazines for 50 rounds ... And at 100 - this is for funny Quakers and skeletons in exoskeletons ....

x
xrodneyx 30.10.21

Imagine, if AvP3 will be on the doom3 engine, it will be more postponed than doom3 if you play as a marine; I also wish to play on a grid or on an Internet in AvP2, since there is a dedicated line

L
Lazarus 30.10.21

2SKFX: Avp powered by doom3. How can I imagine what requirements it will have ... (some P4-2500 GeForceFX128 512 Ram, etc.): uzi:

P
PiramydHead 30.10.21

Yes, I remember being a Marine - scary: mrgreen:

I remember how the pipe fell from above, so I dropped the whole clip into it while I came to myself: D

s
snake511 30.10.21

[quote name = "PiramydHead"] Yeah, I remember being a Marine - scary: mrgreen:

I remember how the pipe fell from above, so I dropped the whole clip into it while I came to myself: D [/ quote]
What a pipe, but like strangers at the door fought behind their backs: scare:
Ascent by elevator without light, only a flashlight and a bunch of strangers, fortunately there was a flamethrower and it was as bright as day :)

P
Panzerfaust 30.10.21

SKFX

Why does a cool Littech need an engine of some kind of DoomXXX?
Everything is cool at Monolith at the moment, a new engine for animation of models will make veterans of 3D action shudder.

x
xrodneyx 30.10.21

[quote name = "Panzerfaust"] SKFX

Why does a cool Littech need an engine of some kind of DumXXX?
In Monolith's cool at the moment, a new engine for the animation models make tremble 3D Action veterans. [/ Quote]
Well, actually, in terms of open space in D3 tugovato probably ... But, if you are playing in the alpha D3 (under satisfactory for her fps), you can remember that indescribable feeling from the integrity of the system of all these shadows, and this is undoubtedly a breakthrough before the rest of the games. Even the AMP2 demo didn't impress me that much. AvP3 will not have such a graph if Monolith does not think about the conservatism of its engine

N
NarayanCat 30.10.21

Actually, I play for strangers - this is also stylish, they have to be too ... sneak up the walls, ceilings, then fall on the paratroopers and tear everyone to ribbons with blows of the tail, teeth and claws ... for a predator ... passed ... only a stranger to me is somehow closer to me ... secretive and deadly ... and also very fast ... although with good lighting in an open space he has little chance, but with favorable conditions - super)))
and yes, it's scary to play for the infantry ... in the first one I am beyond the third level, it seems, I did not go for the infantry ...
[offtopic] Cho for the AMP2 demo? somewhere I heard something, but where and what?

x
xrodneyx 30.10.21

Can you give me a cd-key?

S
SEROKAJE 30.10.21

In my opinion, it's cooler to play as a predator, especially to sneak up and cut down the heads of the soldiers. ALIEN jumps like crazy and tears everyone to pieces. For a stranger, I went 2 times faster than for the rest. It's more fun to play as a Marine, although it's not very scary, the atmosphere is not enough and some moments are enraged when there is no end to strangers and there is no edge. I even wondered where they came from, ran to the point and saw how they appear out of thin air. And in general, the coolest thing is to play on the grid. And in terms of points I was put in by THE THING. Here is the atmosphere and the drift. I have not heard about cd-key.

N
NarayanCat 30.10.21

for Alien the coolest))) and for the Marine it's scary ... although not like in the first part)))

S
S @ TaNa 30.10.21

[quote name = "GSerg"] I went through it all, if necessary, I will help: -) [/ quote] I also went through, but a long time ago I went through that I don’t remember!

N
NarayanCat 30.10.21

what's the point? many have passed ... only the game is old already ... we have been waiting for the next parts for a long time)))

S
S @ TaNa 30.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] What's the point? many have passed ... only the game is old already ... we are waiting for the next parts for a long time))) [/ quote]
just noticed! : clever:

N
NarayanCat 30.10.21

Duc ... about the sore one)))