3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 30.10.21 08:37 pm

STALKER 2: Heart of Chernobyl

Shadow of Chernobyl | Clear Sky | Call of Pripyat

Developer: GSC Game World

Platforms: PC, Xbox Series X, PS5 (?)

Release date: April 28, 2022

Information about the game:

The STALKER series has always talked about the Zone - this is one of the most important characters in the universe. For the first time in the history of the series, the Zone will be available for exploration as one of the largest open worlds in the post-apocalyptic setting.
Your Story
The player's decisions affect what is happening around - both on a small and global scale. Many options for the development of events make each playthrough unique.
A-Life 2.0
An advanced world simulation system creates countless events within the Zone, making it truly alive. Every second, something happens somewhere - even without the direct participation of the player.
Hi-tech
Unreal Engine, ray tracing, photogrammetry, full face and body capture: the most advanced technologies for maximum immersion.

Discover the legendary STALKER universe for an unforgettable experience:

Unique gameplay based on a first-person shooter with elements of horror and immersive simulator Non-linear story with a variety of development options that will lead you to one of several endings New generation graphics, created using advanced photogrammetry and scanning technologies Advanced artificial intelligence systems that will keep you in stressing even the most seasoned players. "A-life 2.0" life simulation system will make the world alive like never before Immersive survival mechanics such as hunger, sleep, bleeding, radiation will diversify the game Dynamic weather change and the cycle of day and night will add even more realism to the gameplay Mods will give players creative freedom to expand and enrich the game world Multiplayer mode,which will be added shortly after release as a free update

Spoiler

EPIC NON-LINEAR STORY IN A SEAMLESS OPEN WORLD

Take on the role of a lone stalker and explore a seamless, photo-realistic open world of a 64 km² radioactive zone with a variety of locations that will allow you to look at the post-apocalyptic world from different angles. Make your way through the Zone to determine your own destiny. Follow the untrodden paths of an extremely ramified history.

VARIOUS ENEMIES AND HUNDREDS OF WEAPON COMBINATIONS

Meet representatives of different factions and decide who should be offered friendship and who deserves a bullet. Engage in fierce firefights with a variety of enemies who use different tactics in the hope of outwitting you. Choose from over 30 firearms of choice with numerous modifications that allow you to create hundreds of unique lethal combinations.

LEGENDARY MUTANTS WITH DIFFERENT BEHAVIOR MODELS

Get ready to face creepy mutated creatures - they will try their best to kill you, following different patterns of behavior. Each type of mutant has subtypes, which makes their behavior less predictable. Especially dangerous regions with lairs, where numerous mutants hunt in large groups.

ARTIFACTS OF INCREDIBLE VALUE AND RELIABLE ANOMALIES

The most valuable artifacts and secrets of the Zone are hidden in the most dangerous places. Watch out for dangerous anomalies and uniquely destructive arch-anomalies as you hunt for incredibly valuable artifacts scattered throughout the Zone. Do you dare to reveal the secrets of the Zone, which managed to destroy many lives before you?

Spoiler

wreFracav6E.jpg? size = 2560x1440 & quality = 96 & sign = f16338610c09933c0928f99ee63c79da & type = album

FEPIeF9M9a4.jpg? Size = 2560x1440 & quality = 96 & sign = 4436cdd9b13c5d986740bafb2819be37 & type = album

8fQl5udMZmc.jpg? Size = 2560x1440 & quality = 96 & sign = 12c6d63b5ba02cde3bda549d1cca0b5b & type = album

cgfPiliCh1o.jpg? size = 2560x1440 & quality = 96 & sign = 6279fa14b9a1ce8d4008a0c02f10d766 & type = album

HN4ulW-AmH0.jpg? Size = 2560x1440 & quality = 96 & sign = f40730474834ddc8eccf86188d4cb69e & type = album

T7Ja-FYssvU.jpg? Size = 2560x1440 & quality = 96 & sign = 2ac6e7bae587ecc9ac978bd36e746c6d & type = album

aXwEBJQm6LI.jpg? size = 2560x1440 & quality = 96 & sign = adf25ef6306dcb860eed45ffa4c7733e & type = album

ZAv-pr_-RrU.jpg? Size = 2560x1440 & quality = 96 & sign = 57afea70822c485c53072ba731ca81dd & type = album

Spoiler

vaWmm6hNOGw.jpg? size = 1920x824 & quality = 96 & sign = 3c19a78eed852729c3d2a89f3527ee6d & type = album

f_PjUe0A14w.jpg? size = 1920x642 & quality = 96 & sign = 95d173c843814953c9d7d0bbf16cb1c3 & type = album

PDPytMihyZA.jpg? Size = 1920x888 & quality = 96 & sign = 70f37864963461fa35d6d5bcd05d66fe & type = album

UPxIUrjoH_I.jpg? Size = 2560x1154 & quality = 96 & sign = 3a82bdaf03b51d9b764cec5bdf4687f6 & type = album

kw2TwkkIL3lXKoDbvuDaZw.jpeg

6XVVkp3XubCrgfquK5ldfQ.jpeg

UQqkn8i3hqAqIq5LkeGk8g.jpeg

wYXgmCaIoGolisBPpWBGmg.jpeg

1mXMXb1nHUztjOz83NPT6A.jpeg

4SIXcJJbH6dS5ORxo_X4Fw.jpeg

32b71e44-ca58-30e0-34ac-d13d859d81e7

Spoiler

Spoiler  

Spoiler

Spoiler

MINIMUM:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X / Intel Core i5-7600K

RAM: 8 GB of RAM

Video card: AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Disk space: 150 GB

RECOMMENDED:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X / Intel Core i7-9700K

RAM: 16 GB of RAM

Video card: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB

Disk space: 150 GB

Pre-order:

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

Modified June 17 by SVTR
124 Comments
Sort by:
P
PixelUA 30.10.21

1 hour ago, Hroft23 said:

The atmosphere, a good plot for a shooter, the original world, quests and the search for artifacts were brought to mind in DLS. And the game is more alive than all living things, a lot of mods. And I think, from the best mods it would be possible to collect STalker 2))) Somehow Ganslinger mod offers hand animations with quality almost like in Tarkov, all sorts of fashion for the living world and emission effects, and so on and so on. What's funny is that even foreigners made their own mods and one of the most ambitious mods (they added locations, expanded their zones, added pumping, cut scenes, shoveled the plot) was made by them. 

[Offtop] The post is not relevant to the topic under discussion.

I want to replay the original game for a long time. Can you tell me the nicest and most stable mods? And then there are so many of them that you can drown in them)

N
NiGHTS 30.10.21

2021? : cat-169:

They sawed the first part for five years with a contract with thq, budget, support and still ended up with them coming from the west to finish a buggy semi-finished product in an oval mode.

Let them immediately throw the engine at the stalker soul, the modders will do everything right in a couple of years, file the content, optimize it and release it to the root tracker.

M
Manson 30.10.21

In short, one more zhdalker

S
Stepan 30.10.21

Will not stretch. 

H
Hroft23 30.10.21

3 minutes ago, PixelUA said: [Offtop] The post is not related to the topic under discussion.

I want to replay the original game for a long time. Can you tell me the nicest and most stable mods? And then there are so many of them that you can drown in them)

Unfortunately no. Not a fan myself. A couple of years ago, I just returned to the game and played the global mod indicated by me above. Lost alpha. He's cool in the main plot (new factions, original quests, bosses, helicopters, and even escape from a helicopter by car), but there is little content in the locations, which ultimately leads to the fact that in the end it gets boring to run around huge empty locations, where, in addition to anomalies / there are almost nothing monsters. But a year ago there was an update, and it seems to have gotten better with the content and the fast travel system. You have to sit and figure it out. Against the background of the hype with the announcement, I think I'll come back, I'll see what's there and how) 

W
Water 30.10.21

2021 is probably the release of the first gameplay in the form of a trailer

I already have fears that it will be a universal disappointment, something at the level of andromeda, only for the West does not give a shit, but in the CIS countries with Russia it will directly break

Modified May 16, 2018 by Water

H
Hroft23 30.10.21

16 minutes ago, Owl said:

Well, I just realized that only with the hands of fans and mods the game was turned into something worthwhile. And where is the merit of GSC?

The original games are fun in their own right. Apparently just not your type. For example, I don't like Metro very much. None of them went through to the end - these corridors of levels were annoying, although both the plot and the atmosphere were good. 

In general, I would like something like the first Xenus, an open world, a good plot, a cool hero chapter, factions, pumping, huge freedom of movement (cars, planes, helicopters, boats and tanks). Yubisoft tried to do something similar in its series of edge headlights, but unfortunately it turned out more or less only in the 3rd part. 

k
kolian666 30.10.21

I will join the general pessimism, probably  : icon_confused: BUT I will still wait and believe, since I have replayed the original trilogy a million times and only positive emotions from it ...

P
Pony slaystation 30.10.21

They stupidly decided to play around  : 57a8bd5a43147_FROG2:By 2021, everyone will forget, and it will be possible not to release the game : 57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

W
Water 30.10.21

and the game publisher epic games or what? They have good money, but something completely different can come out of them. 

Modified May 16, 2018 by Water

O
Ozu 30.10.21

It would be necessary to cut down the remasters on canosols and collect the dough, and then do part 2

S
SVTR 30.10.21

Thank you coin 

_IfdVwl_eR8.jpg

D
DriverUFO 30.10.21

3 years before the announcement. : facepalm2:It takes a lot of money and talent to compete with the games of 2021-22, where to look? 3 years is still really optimistic, 22-23 is more likely. By that time, the games will be quite technologically advanced, as they are going to compete xs.

B
Bergamot 30.10.21

Really looking forward to one of my favorite franchises. In 2007 she made an indelible impression. The atmosphere unsurpassed by anyone, memes, all this cult is deserved. When I got to the hamag, I was very surprised that the series was openly hated.

Of course, I do not believe that they will be able to pull it up to the level of the Metro and similar projects, and an exit in 2021 is unlikely. Nevertheless, I will hope for a miracle : icon_smile:

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

I am waiting, although I do not consider myself a big fan of the series, "Call of Pripyat" did not pass at all, but I promise to improve.

Hopefully, the oak shooter component will be tightened up, the previously missing animations will be added to the weapon and the protagonist.

Although everything is decided by cadres, if Grigorovich gathers sensible modders under his wing, they will be able to cut a decent product for him, for example, these guys:

And if from scratch they will cut the game on their own and by their younger, unlucky brother, then bury it right away ...

N
NiGHTS 30.10.21

It is nowhere else except the countries of the former cis that it is considered a cult, even a good game.

I remember the stalker only for the epic drama of 5000+ comments in the Nomad review on ag.

H
Hroft23 30.10.21

2 minutes ago, NiGHTS said:

It is nowhere else except the countries of the former cis that it is considered a cult, even a good game.

I remember the stalker only for the epic drama of 5000+ comments in the Nomad review on ag.

yeah, yeah ... Lost Alpha is a global modification of the game STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl (independent of the original game), developed from 2007 to 2014 by the international English-speaking development team "Dez0wave Team"

Modified May 16, 2018 by Hroft23

B
B11zzard 30.10.21

3 minutes ago, NiGHTS said:

Lol. Go to the reseter, for example, there are already 500+ messages in the news.

Modified May 16, 2018 by B11zzard

B
Bergamot 30.10.21

4 minutes ago, NiGHTS said:

You're wrong. They count and how.

Read the comments

https://www.resetera.com/threads/stalker-2-announced-coming-three-years-from-now.42757/

Even memes make themselves 

DqDaKOO.jpg

P
Pr8da21r 30.10.21

0hQyd5L.gif
I don't believe in the game, but I will follow this "show"