3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Humidifier 30.10.21 08:42 pm

Apex legends

5c59d5f25a148f72693bc282-1920-960.jpg

Platform: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC

Developer: Respawn Entertainment

Genre: Battle Royale, First-Person Shooter

Date Released: 02/04/19

Local chat for those playing on PS4.

www.t.me/ps4apexlegends

@ ps4apexlegends

Modified on February 12, 2019 by Megalocyte
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grantovich 30.10.21

1 minute ago, Lithium said:

The game is not titanfall, why should there be titans and double jumping?

And why was the entire arsenal of Titanfall 2 developed then dragged into the game? Why do they have jetpacks on their asses, like in Titanfall, and don't allow doublejumping?

This is a castrated version of the titanopad, in the titanopad setting, and there is no need to excuse the game that the project has nothing to do with titanopad.

3 minutes ago, Lithium said:

I'm generally silent about the crosshair. Not even that. NUBSKY crosshair. In a battle royale. Camon!

In Kaldovskiy blackout with this complete order, you can in the settings offnut.

D
Darik 30.10.21

I played a couple of games, well, it seems not bad for fries that play) although there are a lot of things to finish here, even elementary things like a solo game.

but judging by the landscape I don't understand what prevented them from doing double jumps at least.

Modified on February 5, 2019 by Darik

B
Brontozyvr 30.10.21

7 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

This is a castrated version of the titanopad, in the titanopad setting, and there is no need to excuse the game that the project has nothing to do with titanopad.

Can I have a proof?

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

Brontozyvr https://www.ea.com/en-us/games/apex-legends/about

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

1 minute ago, Brontozyvr said:

Can I have a proof?

Download and install the game, they will immediately offer you to go through a training session, and you will see an arsenal from the setting of the titanfall ... insufficient proof?

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

2 minutes ago, Brontozyvr said:

Can I have a proof?

20 years later 

YyXA0da.png

L
Ligfip1 30.10.21

I don't really like the zakos under Borderlands yet

3edd 30.10.21

I'll try it out in the evening, take some rest from ME.

From what I read, as I understand it, they realized that they would not pull with Titan 3 and rolled out the cut BR

R
RimasG 30.10.21

I've been reading the reviews here on the forum and began to think that something is wrong with me. Maybe I'm overreacting. But no, it's just that you don't understand what kind of fright you suddenly have a lot of enthusiasm and positiveness around the next royal battle, which, at the same time, is also trying to climb onto the overwatch field with all its might. 

Modified on February 5, 2019 by Maximus

3edd 30.10.21

1 minute ago, Maximus said:

I've been reading the reviews here on the forum and began to think that something is wrong with me. Maybe it’s something wrong with me, maybe I’m overreacting. But no, it's just that you don't understand what kind of fright suddenly a lot of enthusiasm and positiveness appeared around the next royal battle, which, at the same time, is also trying to climb onto the overwatch field with all its might. 

Well, respawn are those guys who are good jokers, so it's okay that everyone is interested in what they can roll out

If you did it with dignity and will support it with good content, then it will clearly gain at least some popularity.

And if not, then Low Breakers awaits us

V
VLQ 30.10.21

5 minutes ago, Maximus said: While reading the reviews here on the forum, I began to think that something was wrong with me. Maybe I'm overreacting. But no, it's just that you don't understand what kind of fright you suddenly have a lot of enthusiasm and positiveness around the next royal battle, which, at the same time, is also trying to climb onto the overwatch field with all its might. 

greedy pindo developers wanted to cut the dough

G
Greidis 30.10.21

Well, they don't care. EA absolutely justifiably leaked Titanfall3. He sold corny badly in both of his attempts. And in general, the community has a reputation for this game from the category of "GREAT GAME, but I will not play it." And where you don't go from under each stone you can hear what respawns are great and what a cool titanfol2, only bad luck nobody plays it (for some magical reasons). Well, why should they do the third part, when you can make a cheerful battle royale and make schoolchildren flex in it on hardcore.: 57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:

Modified on February 5, 2019 by Greidis

K
KuP9I 30.10.21

2 hours ago, dozensnake said:

you probably missed the news that tf3 kirdyk (possibly on the next generation, but it's ea so count the kirdyk completely) and all the powers of the respawns are now on the apex

Am I missing something or shouldn't Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order be released this year?

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

KuP9I 

W
Water 30.10.21

Disgusting fortnight style mixed with overdough, plus no doublejumping, strafing, wall running and other shit. Past

x
xWhItEWoLFx 30.10.21

And this battle piano came to me. Straight goes well. The gameplay of the Titanupada is of course decisive.

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

We skated several rounds. Runs very cheerfully. TTK is normal. It was a little short of the first place (we have the third random stupidly). PPC burns of course. But since there are emotions, then the project was a success.

LEtPDhgdsZA.jpg0kYNn7410ww.jpgeIBXhpIzOes.jpgCthFqors3AQ.jpg

59 minutes ago, Maximus said:

I've been reading the reviews here on the forum and began to think that something is wrong with me. Maybe I'm overreacting. But no, it's just that you don't understand what kind of fright you suddenly have a lot of enthusiasm and positiveness around the next royal battle, which, at the same time, is also trying to climb onto the overwatch field with all its might. 

Was it hard to find a vidos on youtube where they smear Apex? : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

J
Jem 30.10.21

The funny thing is that in traditional multiplayer, doublejumping, wall rolls, jetpacks and all sorts of crap makes the community vomit, and thoughts like "it would be better if this crap didn't exist at all", "I'm not comfortable, I'm being bent"

And here all this is not all, they are double standards, but we will bend our stick at the last.

I wouldn't be surprised if all of this is added soon.

p
pathfinder 30.10.21

The best jester in the last few years. How BR is definitely the best. Better than a pissed fortnight at least

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

2 minutes ago, Jem said:

The funny thing is that in traditional multiplayer, doublejumping, wall rolls, jetpacks and all sorts of crap makes the community vomit, and thoughts like "it would be better if this crap didn't exist at all", "I'm not comfortable, I'm being bent"

I bought titanopad 2 purely for the sake of this shit and bought it, the titans themselves - they didn’t rattle me, I just wanted an old-school, dynamic jester with the integration of tackles, sprints and iron-sights.