3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Humidifier 30.10.21 08:42 pm

Apex legends

5c59d5f25a148f72693bc282-1920-960.jpg

Platform: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC

Developer: Respawn Entertainment

Genre: Battle Royale, First-Person Shooter

Date Released: 02/04/19

Local chat for those playing on PS4.

www.t.me/ps4apexlegends

@ ps4apexlegends

Modified on February 12, 2019 by Megalocyte
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brontozyvr 30.10.21

I don't understand EA's logic at all. 

This game was not announced for a long time, no one knew with it, why release it 3 weeks before Anthem? Both games are coop time eaters, they should definitely have overlapping players. And then either the Respawns will be framed again, or the Anthem will not be needed by anyone and Biovar will be framed (most likely the second).

As for the game, but the haters are in search of a new bottom. A game with interesting and unique mechanics, with good shooting, with interesting plans for support, free but "no double jumps and titans, whimpers, whimpers, we are again bred into dallars, EA bastards, again loot boxes, so what if there is only cosmetics , I don't care about their payback, I want everything for free ": 279:

In short, the game of success, haters dad something warm

papey-gavna-mem-3-360x270.jpg

Modified on February 5, 2019 by Brontozyvr

W
Water 30.10.21

10 minutes ago, Jem said:

The funny thing is that in traditional multiplayer, doublejumping, wall rolls, jetpacks and all sorts of crap makes the community vomit, and thoughts like "it would be better if this crap didn't exist at all", "I'm not comfortable, I'm being bent"

And here all this is not all, they are double standards, but we will bend our stick at the last.

I wouldn't be surprised if all of this is added soon.

all these jumps and strafe should have been, since the continuation of the titans, where they were originally, but in kalda this should not have been, for example

q
qdash 30.10.21

Visually mediocre dummy. Yes, the Respawns are trying, they will come up with all sorts of microchips that should give Apex Legends some dissimilarity to other games of the genre, but in fact it is already clear that the project will not work.

It's boring to watch, no desire to play at all.

V
Vegetable 30.10.21

How do you like the game? Is it worth trying if you don't like the code? For some reason, the code did not go, mostly played classical DM. And so ttk idiotic, and in BR it is even more. Such a rotten leveling. : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

Modified on February 5, 2019 by Vegetable

W
Water 30.10.21

The game's producer Drew McCoy said in an interview that titans, double and triple jumps, and a wall run function were available in the first prototypes of AL.

Over time, the team decided to abandon such mechanics, since they completely killed the strategic part of the gameplay. To be more precise, thanks to, for example, a double jump, your opponent could attack you from almost any direction, and it was impossible to predict the actions of opponents.

Clearly understood: troll_face_5:

Modified on February 5, 2019 by Water

B
Brontozyvr 30.10.21

I wonder why there are no double jumps and titans? Anyway, greedy EA made them cut out? (No)

https://dtf.ru/gameindustry/38781-respawn-ob-apex-legends-eto-byla-ne-ta-igra-kotoruyu-ea-zhdala-ot-nas

W
Water 30.10.21

What is the tactic here if the game goes off? It will be filled with a shkolota, it is necessary to climb for tactics in the cage 

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

1 minute ago, Water said:

What is the tactic here if the game goes off? It will be filled with a shkolota, it is necessary to climb for tactics in the cage 

Play the game first : 279:

W
Water 30.10.21

2 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

Play the game first : 279:

played, enough already, then remember my comment. They connect streamers, for 3 months the game will last if in the tops, then there will be a school boom, now many still have not mastered and do not know about such a game, fortnight was also positioned as a completely different game ...

V
Vegetable 30.10.21

Water Damn, what did the schoolchildren not please you with? They often play better than their 40-year-olds. : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

N
Niakron 30.10.21

Water lol, you are such a Wang

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

2 minutes ago, Water said:

played

And I didn't understand where the tactics were. At the same time, you throw words like "schoolchildren". Well, you are a lalka PPC. : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

W
Water 30.10.21

Just now, Vegetable said:

Water Damn, what did the schoolchildren not please you with? They often play better than their 40-year-olds. : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

yes, no doubt, but this is in the army, if the student plays, it will be adequate, but here all the zakos is on the front line, and there God forbid

B
Brontozyvr 30.10.21

The game became known less than a day ago, but someone already understood everything

5 minutes ago, Water said:

played, enough already

12 minutes ago, Water said:

: misc:

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

Meanwhile, Apex successfully took over Fortnight's audience. : 57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

G95nOCB.png

W
Water 30.10.21

Just now, Brontozyvr said:

The game became known less than a day ago, but someone already understood everything

: misc:

as if I’ve been in this shit for a couple of days under the name “game industry” and I don’t know what and how in it, there’s no point in messing with everyone now, the game will shoot - you will see

3 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

And I didn't understand where the tactics were. At the same time, you throw words like "schoolchildren". Well, you are a lalka PPC. : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

with you brother, I can not start a dialogue, put a remake of re2 - 8, but being a yubifan, you are dangerous for me : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

V
Vegetable 30.10.21

Just now, Velldanas said:

Meanwhile, Apex successfully took over Fortnight's audience. : 57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

G95nOCB.png

Shroud is playing there now. In Code the same was the first time. Where is he now? : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

1 minute ago, Vegetable said:

Shroud is playing there now. In Code the same was the first time. Where is he now? 

Well, it keeps a third of the views. Yes, even without it, in the end it will be 2 times more than in Fortnite : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

B
Brontozyvr 30.10.21

12 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

G95nOCB.png

Well, this is not an indicator, the game is still just hype

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

I have nothing against the game itself, it is a completely playable project, with interesting mechanics, I am sure it will find its player - definitely. But it would be more honest if the game had nothing to do with the Titanfall universe, but simply came out as a new franchise about heroes, ala overwatch.

It's just that the developers decided to cheat, as at one time the gazebo with Prey, using a glorious name with a positive aura, released a game with the same name, but in a different universe, of course, this caused dissonance among many players.

There is also a similar feint, only a new name, but old assets (content) and a well-known universe, again with a positive aura, but at the same time with the gameplay castrated in a number of aspects.

That is why many people have desires of indignation.

My position is this: nothing drastically needed to be changed and cut, then it would not have been necessary to hem this case to the titans with white threads.

A design bureau with the presence of titans could be a really unique, distinctive game, although the level design would have to be made more vertical, with dense buildings and an abundance of shelters, so that the titans would not dominate the infantry too much.