3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Humidifier 30.10.21 08:42 pm

Apex legends

5c59d5f25a148f72693bc282-1920-960.jpg

Platform: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC

Developer: Respawn Entertainment

Genre: Battle Royale, First-Person Shooter

Date Released: 02/04/19

Local chat for those playing on PS4.

www.t.me/ps4apexlegends

@ ps4apexlegends

Modified on February 12, 2019 by Megalocyte
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Myist 30.10.21

Greidis Choto alleged cons turned into a bunch of plusses : 57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

2 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

It's just that the developers decided to cheat, as at one time the gazebo with Prey, using a glorious name with a positive aura, released a game with the same name, but in a different universe, of course, this caused dissonance among many players.

There is also a similar feint, only a new name, but old assets (content) and a well-known universe, again with a positive aura, but at the same time with the gameplay castrated in a number of aspects.

Do you realize that the first Prey and the new one are completely different games? They have nothing in common at all. And you write "similar content, the same universe", etc.

Modified on February 5, 2019 by Velldanas

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

6 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

Do you realize that the first Prey and the new one are completely different games? They have nothing in common at all. And you write "similar content, the same universe", etc.

You inattentively read what I wrote.

L
Lithium 30.10.21

In my opinion, Apex has nothing in common with titanopad, because of which it would be worth buhurt. The weapon is not that unique in and of itself. I am sure that the overwhelming majority of the players who came have never played titanfall. A slightly tied background in a multiplayer game does not make any difference.

Modified on Feb 5, 2019 by Lithium