3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scandisc 30.10.21 08:42 pm

Half-life ii

Are you aware that Half-Life 2 has been announced? Released on November 10 (the day of the cops). GRAPHICS. Doom 3 compared to the second Halfa sucks. However, under what computers do Halfa? Afa version of Doom 3 slows down under Pentium 4. Whether it will still be! : wonder:

122 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cain 30.10.21

carefully, lamose is here :)

G
Guest 30.10.21

Are you aware that Half-life 2 has been announced? Released on November 10 (the day of the cops). GRAPHICS. Doom 3 compared to the second Halfa sucks. However, under what computers do Halfa? Afa version of Doom 3 slows down under Pentium 4. Whether it will still be! : wonder:

How can you make such conclusions: Doom 3 compared to the second half-sucks. They will see a couple of videos, and that's it: the game is better than doom3. And it slows down under Pentium 4, because it's an alpha, not a demo at least.

R
Roman 30.10.21

Are you aware that Half-life 2 has been announced? Released on November 10 (the day of the cops). GRAPHICS. Doom 3 compared to the second Halfa sucks. However, under what computers do Halfa? Afa version of Doom 3 slows down under Pentium 4. Whether it will still be! : wonder:

Can you guarantee that these Half Life 2 videos are made on its engine?

G
Guest 30.10.21

.... only Doom 3 is so much awaited yet. About which almost everything known has long been rumored more than once. And here - Half-Life 2! The official announcement, the first screenshots, a wave of previews on all more or less significant import sites. The people are shaking with lust and dying for metal. We're just happy to help.

A colleague of Tordosss, specially for your sake, shoveled almost all the information that appeared, translated, thought it over, collected it in a heap and issued a detailed preview of the upcoming sequel ...

http://www.xaos.ru/news.php?news=9541#more

l
lastman 30.10.21

It will be released on September 30, it is written on all sites.

It will be possible to play on weak computers, you simply cannot play at maximum settings.

S
Segal 30.10.21

Are you aware that Half-life 2 has been announced? Released on November 10 (the day of the cops). GRAPHICS. Doom 3 compared to the second Halfa sucks. However, under what computers do Halfa? Afa version of Doom 3 slows down under Pentium 4. Whether it will still be! : wonder: Good morning. How did your cryo-freezing go? Yes, we wrote about the release of Half-Life 2 two months ago, and a month ago there was a full preview.

Not funny in general.

T
TERR @ N 30.10.21

I read in one preview that it will go on the average chart,

on PIII - 700/128 / GF2 64.

But this is just a preview of what will be in nature, let's see !!!

N
Nospheratu 30.10.21

When exactly?

H
HELLHAMMER 30.10.21

I ask for a moment of attention !!! In my city there was a strange rumor about HL 2. It said that the release was postponed to the middle or even the end of next year. Can someone tell me if this is true or complete nonsense?

M
MeilerSrun 30.10.21

Well, you have such a country? Are you the headquarters of Valve? In general, there was a similar statement, dig into the news of the gamemag, there is something Gabe Newvel says

S
SanSanych 30.10.21

There was such a conversation ...
More [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? T = 83367 /] here [/ url]

H
Halfer 30.10.21

[quote name = "lastman"] Coming out on September 30th, it says on all sites.
It will be possible to play on weak computers, you just cannot play at maximum settings. [/ Quote]
You probably meant September 30, 2004 ?? :-D

I hope that it will be released in the fall, I hope so.

E
Ex @ ltED_1 30.10.21

do not be so kind as to worry - no matter what terms are announced, they will be safely transferred, and more than once ...: flowers:

G
GUUD 30.10.21

2 [b] some [i] recently [/ i] featured in this topic. [/ B]
Where do they sell such good brake fluid ??

A
Auron 30.10.21

If you have not forgotten these days the E3 2004 exhibition is being held, just recently wrote a preview of the second Half, It is very possible that the game will be released this summer and not later: "What's that I said? Release?!? Yes, I can see your ears perking up now when I mention that word. Believe it or not, Half-Life 2 will actually come out - and it may be sooner than you think. When I asked Doug about when we could all expect to play the final version of the most anticipated shooter of this year, he let us know that it would be, simply, "this summer." I was hoping to get a bit more out of him, like an exact date, but he did say that Valve would be a little specific at E3 . "

I would not say that the graphics are better than, for example, in Deus Ex: IW or Max Payne 2, nothing seems to be written about the requirement for a PC.
You can read for yourself the main thing is that, as IGN journalists wrote, the game justifies the buzz around it, and undoubtedly the most anticipated shooter of 2004 will turn out to be great.
[url = http: //pc.ign.com/articles/512/512580p1.html] http://pc.ign.com/articles/512/512580p1.html [/ url]

The game is already over, it is in the last stage development, polishing stage as written in the preview.

I think that HL 2 will go pretty well on P4 2.0 Ghz, Ge Force 3/4 Ti 64Mb, 512 Mb DDR.

Look at the screenshots for yourself and see that there is nothing really stunning in the graphics No!

M
MeilerSrun 30.10.21

[quote] Ge Force 3/4 Ti 64Mb [/ quote]

Rather Radeon - it will definitely go without problems :)

A
Auron 30.10.21

[quote name = "MeilerSrun"] [quote] Ge Force 3/4 Ti 64Mb [/ quote]

Rather Radeon - it will definitely go without problems :) [/ quote]

In general, depending on which Radeon and which Ge Force. GF 4 4200/4400/4600 Ti are very good video cards and Half will be able to use them without any problems. The only thing that might be wrong is the new effects introduced into the game for DX9b, then it’s better to cough up on the FX5900 or ATi 9800XT.

In no case should you take, if you think about an upgrade, FX5200, 5600, this is Nonsense to say the least .. Especially 5200.
Half will not work even tolerably well on this card. The same crappy MX only for DX9, HA !!! Ge Force 4 4200 Ti, AGP 8X is incomparably better in this case! If DX9 effects in Halfa are so dear to you and there is not much money, then buy only the FX5700 +, if not, then one of the GF4 Ti series.

S
Strange 30.10.21

For me on the FX5600, the beta ran normally at 1024x768, everything was at max - and the graph in Halva was still awesome sales in this beta ... And instead of GF4Ti4200, it's better to take the FX5600.

M
MeilerSrun 30.10.21

... or better, a radeon 9600. I had a Ti4200 * 8x, by the way, a very good card - IMHO better in terms of price / performance ratio from the entire line of fourth-generation devices

S
StrikerX 30.10.21

You can read the prereviews in Russian from 3vnevs
[url] http://3dnews.ru/games/e3-half-life-2 [/ url]