3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scandisc 30.10.21 08:42 pm

Half-life ii

Are you aware that Half-Life 2 has been announced? Released on November 10 (the day of the cops). GRAPHICS. Doom 3 compared to the second Halfa sucks. However, under what computers do Halfa? Afa version of Doom 3 slows down under Pentium 4. Whether it will still be! : wonder:

122 Comments
Sort by:
A
Auron 30.10.21

[Quote name = "Strange"] On the FX5600, the beta ran normally at 1024x768, everything was at max - and the graph in Halva was still awesome sales in this beta ... And instead of GF4Ti4200, it's better to take the FX5600. [/ quote]

No , even the Ti 4200 is just a little faster, but not faster than the FX 5700, at least that's what the people who do it told me. And on IGN you can find reviews with different charts and so on. Although if you have just an FX 5600 and a Ti 4200 you have never seen your tendency;) This happens quite often.

E
Ex @ ltED_1 30.10.21

fresh video from E3:
[url = http: //www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/halflife2/hl2-e3_2004-trailer.avi.html] http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/halfli. .. r.avi.html [/ url]

At E3 in Los Angeles, Valve Software shared with the public information about the long-awaited sci-fi shooter "Half-Life 2", and the company's RP-manager Doug Lombardi gave an interview to Eurogamer magazine. Cumulatively, the following awaits us. First, it has been confirmed that work on the highly anticipated "Half-Life 2" is almost complete, and the game will be released this summer. However, this is not the end of it. It is planned to transfer to the new Source engine the classic Counter-Strike, which will actually become the multiplayer mode "Half-Life 2". Roughly the same fate awaits Hal-Life - it will also be transferred to the new engine. In addition, it is planned to release several add-ons for "Half-Life 2", which will tell the story of friends and enemies of Gordon Freeman. The team that created HL will be responsible for the development of addons, however, perhaps that Gearbox Software and other teams will join the process. Doug Lombardi also mentioned the possibility of Half-Life being released to cinemas, which has already been negotiated with several large studios. However, at the moment the proposed scenarios turned out to be of such low quality that they were not worth considering. The creators of HL would like to see a really solid film, with good actors and a sensible script, and not a delusional story where Gordon falls in love in the finale, and G-Man takes off his mask and says: "I am your father!" that weren't worth considering. The creators of HL would like to see a really solid film, with good actors and a sensible script, and not a delusional story where Gordon falls in love in the finale, and G-Man takes off his mask and says: "I am your father!" that weren't worth considering. The creators of HL would like to see a really solid film, with good actors and a sensible script, and not a delusional story where Gordon falls in love in the finale, and G-Man takes off his mask and says: "I am your father!"

S
Strange 30.10.21

2 Auron
Well, I made fun - I had both cards (I used the Asus Ti4200 for 4 months) - I just know better which of them is faster, and not to all the left uncles, besides, first take the trouble to look at the tests before treating someone, although if it is Ti4200, then the tendency of your conclusions is quite clear to me;) FX5600 is not much faster than Ti4200, but its undoubted plus in front of it is full support for DX9 and OGL1.4. And the same 2750 parrots in the FX in 3DMARK03 versus 1600 in the Ti4200 show the undoubted technical superiority of the FX over the Ti, that's how it goes.

A
Auron 30.10.21

Strange, I advise you to read the FX 5600 review on IGN, where it compares with the Ti 4600 and you will understand that in almost any configuration the Ti 4600 is significantly ahead of the FX5600, because the FX5600 is a stripped-down version of the FX5800 .. And then compare how much the Ti4600 loses> Ti 4200 and you understand that they are not far from each other ,,, but you know better;)

G
GUUD 30.10.21

2Auron
Let's compare the performance of these video cards with the GF2? and write down the performance of each in the second jifors.
What nonsense, after all ... You can take two cards and check. And not to comb through TI 4600, etc.
Strange, the results of 2001 marks in the studio.

S
Strange 30.10.21

No way - I haven’t had the Ti4200 for a long time =) The current in 2003 had been comparing glasses for a long time ... Although I don’t exclude the possibility of Ti winning in 2001.
2 Auron
And if there is even then nafig Ti4600 really? - the stump is clear that in the bare DX8 or 7 it will overtake - its frequencies are not much higher than those of the Ti4200 - and it cost, unprecedentedly, higher than the Ti4200, so I advise you to finish demogogy and sculpt left-wing excuses. Now cards that do not have DX9 support can be safely thrown into the dustbin of history, because they have served their purpose, no one in their right mind will buy technologically outdated cards, but the same FX is unlikely to buy (I bought it because $ 40 was not enough for the R9600Pro), the R9600 series is now the king in this price category.
And finally all this is left offtopic: - ///

R
Raipper 30.10.21

I propose to move the discussion of video cards [url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/forums/viewtopic.php?t = 9660] here [/ url] or [url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/forums/viewtopic. php? t = 82248] here [/ url].

A
Auron 30.10.21

2Strange

[url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/forums/viewtopic.php? P = 171771 # 171771] http://www.gamemag.ru/forums/viewtopic. ... 771 # 171771 [/ url]

M
Moty 30.10.21

On the Gamespot site I found this "rumor" :-D

[img] http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/news/01/16/hl2_screen001.jpg [/ img]

RUMOR # 1: Playable , pirated, Russian-language copies of Half-Life 2 are on store shelves in Novosibirsk, Russia.

Source: Hardware rumor site The Inquirer.

The official story: "Illegal redistribution of the source code stolen last year," says Valve publicity generalissimo Doug Lombardi.

What we heard: Rumors about bootleg HL2 copies being on sale in the Ukraine and Belarus have been bouncing around for over a month. However, the Inquirer report is the first to talk of a "playable game." However, that account hasn't been corroborated. Most other sites talking about the pirated version simply link back to The Inquirer story. But a picture is worth a thousand words, so it means something is being sold as Half-Life 2 ....

Bogus or not bogus ?: Not bogus, if you consider a hodgepodge of beta code slapped together "a playable game."

Tell me what? : mrgreen:

G
Guest 30.10.21

This can only be done with us: D

R
Raipper 30.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] This can only be done with us: D [/ quote]

[offtopic] Because only we will buy this: D [/ offtopic]

G
Guest 30.10.21

[offtopic] You're wrong here [/ offtopic]

k
kimer 30.10.21

"Half-Life 2 postponed? August 20, 2004 11:27 am, GS

Valve would not have been Valve if it had not postponed the release of HL2 at least one more time. Apparently, we are not in danger of seeing the game in September - the release was postponed to November. Of course , all these rumors and nothing is confirmed officially, but many online stores have replaced HL2 release date from the 2nd of September on November 2nd. with this to be reckoned with, because usually these offices abreast of the latest changes. "

[url no = http : //www.fargus.com/index.php? path = / News & f = 1 & element_id = 24868] http://www.fargus.com/index.php?path=/N ... t_id = 24868 [/ url]

G
GoldFRAPpP 30.10.21

[url] http://www.hl2.ru/interviews/hl2os/ [/ url] (interview)

I
Ivankish 30.10.21

Not funny. I even saw such discs on sale not only in our peaceful hero-city of Muhosransk, but also on advertising sheets in fairly reputable magazines! (By the way, it was in these numbers that they immediately wrote that HL2 Deferred: D;))

S
Strange 30.10.21

Taaax gentlemen, even with news you are late!
HERE!
[quote] Half-Life 2 Pre-Loading Begins
Half-Life 2 pre-loading begins to Steam account holders today. Over the coming days, those who have selected the pre-loading option will have encrypted Half-Life 2 files delivered to their PC. No purchase is required to pre-load HL2, but is required to activate the game. Purchase options will be released soon. Then, the moment the game is made available, those who have pre-loaded and purchased Half-Life 2 via Steam will be authenticated and ready to start playing. For more information, please visit [/ quote]
Delayed download from Steam has finally gone! I think that HL2 will go on sale very soon, or the pirates will have time to decipher the data earlier and launch HL2 around the world before the publisher :)

A
Action 30.10.21

in the same place, not the whole game is loaded, but only part of it, the textures are there, in short, everything that will not be altered already, the size is slightly larger than the gig

S
Strange 30.10.21

If you look at the news, then all - [quote] those who have selected the pre-loading option will have encrypted Half-Life 2 files delivered to their PC [/ quote]
But the game is encrypted ...
[quote] Purchase options will be released soon. Then, the moment the game is made available, those who have pre-loaded and purchased Half-Life 2 via Steam will be authenticated and ready to start playing. [/ Quote]
After the hike, they will give the key to the cipher to those who downloaded and bought .. I have an account on the incentive, but download the vlomac to check ... And they are unlikely to be hacked so soon, if they can break it at all ...

M
MeilerSrun 30.10.21

damn ... it looks like everyone started to download this pack, because the
steam produces [quote] The steam servers are currently to busy to handle any more pre-loads of Half-Life 2. Please try again in a few hours [/ quote] Unfair ! : evil: I also want a piece of half for myself! :) Even if it is a non-working (for the time being) piece

I
Ivankish 30.10.21

Have sunk. Now people just want pieces of non-working half ... I won't be surprised if soon a gamer in the crowd can be distinguished by a pirate half as a pendant and amulet! ;)