3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scandisc 30.10.21 08:42 pm

Half-life ii

Are you aware that Half-Life 2 has been announced? Released on November 10 (the day of the cops). GRAPHICS. Doom 3 compared to the second Halfa sucks. However, under what computers do Halfa? Afa version of Doom 3 slows down under Pentium 4. Whether it will still be! : wonder:

122 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandra 30.10.21

Yeah!!! :-D

O
Orchunter 30.10.21

Strange ... some sources trumpet that Half-Life 2 has already been released, while others claim exactly the opposite.

[offtopic] What, after all, profound posts at [b] Alexandra [/ b]. :) [/ offtopic]

M
MeilerSrun 30.10.21

Well, in general, today is a really significant day in its own way. first, the seventh phase of the download:

[quote] This will allow users to download localized Half-Life 2 content and other content in encrypted form. [/ quote]
Well, the SDK for the Source engine is out. So something from Halva really came out :)

S
Snayper 30.10.21

Where, besides Steam, can you download SDK for hl2?

M
MeilerSrun 30.10.21

What does it mean only after the release of the game? can you download it now, but is it activated only on the 16th? And why Tuesday is just the day when I can't stay at home: sad:

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 30.10.21

[quote name = "Orchunter"] Strange ... some sources are trumpeting that Half-Life 2 is out, while others say exactly the opposite.
[/ quote] You
can easily download it via styam.

S
Strange 30.10.21

And activate it anyway no earlier than November 16th - what's the use?

M
MeilerSrun 30.10.21

Would you like to take screenshots of it? ;) Another thing is that since the halva itself has not yet come out, there is nothing special to edit. But now I will try to open something from the counter

S
Strange 30.10.21

We're actually talking about HL2 ... Why do you want to give me screenshots? With an SDK?

M
MeilerSrun 30.10.21

Strange somehow talking about Halfa. at the measures I thought that here this

[quote] and activate still not earlier 16th of November - what good [/ quote]?
your phrase is followed here is this:

[quote] the SDK will be available no earlier than November 16 - just after the game . [/ quote]

Well, everything is clear, we did not understand each other :) So everything is ok. :)

S
Strange 30.10.21

I answered Vitaly Vorobyov about HL2.
By the way, KFOR was supposed to be released not earlier than the appearance of the HL2 itself, that is, on November 16th.

M
MeilerSrun 30.10.21

Yes, I understand now. Regarding the sdk, Lombardi said that work is underway on it and, as soon as it is ready, it will be released immediately. Apparently, after sending halva to Zotloto, they have nothing to do, so they decided to finish it :)

I
Ivankish 30.10.21

Y-yes, comrades forumist-gamemagovtsy ... Recently I took a number "PC Games" with the cover of "Half-life-2: The first review in the galaxy" - modestly and without frills: lol:. Well ... Exclusives surfaced in my brain about Q4 and TES4. The publication is solid. And here so much shchazdya rolled: crazy:: crazy:: crazy: .Open the treasured page 54 ... and explain - how and what. And I got some enthusiastic snot about physics and graphics in the first two pages and exclusively about the gravitational cannon in the end ... 96%: | :? ... Well, exactly the notes of a crazy half-man who barely found time to tear himself away from his computer ... If HL2 demolishes towers for such eminent publications, then I'm already afraid for my jaw and put a rug under the table for her,
Then I read something from "IgromANIA". Those, due to their innate paternal inhibition, only wait for HL2, but even there they see the release dates of HL2 on the sign before entering the ter base in cs_assault. Can you imagine what will happen after the release ?. ..: Wonder:

[b] the roof, FAREWELL [/ b]!
: gigi:: crazy:: Shocked:

PS: I apologize in advance before the face of all the reading for another-one-topic-by-way-of-the expected all- world-Half-Life-2. : oops:: wink:

M
MeilerSrun 30.10.21

Yes, their review is awesome. One feels that the correspondent has really blown the roof off. But I actually did not expect anything else from the review on Halva, and even more so from PS-Gamer. It would be, on the contrary, strange if they told in dry language about the plot, about weapons, about graphics, etc. So my opinion is that the review is excellent and halva :)

B
BlindGuard 30.10.21

Review-review, but one more topic is not needed.

I
Ivankish 30.10.21

[quote name = "BlindGuard"] Review-review, but one more topic is not needed. [/ quote]
[offtopic] Ok, don't do it like that: beer:. Wish - henceforth indicate by LAN where the topic was dragged. Otherwise, there are five topics in HL2 alone: ​​wink: [/ offtopic]

I sincerely believe that the game is as good as ever. : encore: Following the advice from the article, I'll run to sell my grandmother to buy at least a video card. : crazy:: fight:

R
Roman 30.10.21

Today from 11 am Moscow time, it will be possible to activate HL2 via Steam and play.

M
MeilerSrun 30.10.21

Exactly. I am sitting here, waiting. Something so far no news at the office. site. I'm still downloading Catalyst 4.12 beta, which, allegedly, are sharpened for Halva

C
Cooller 30.10.21

[offtopic] [quote] I'm still downloading Catalyst 4.12 beta, which, supposedly, are sharpened for Halva
[/ quote]
Where can I download them and so that the size is small? [/ offtopic]

M
MeilerSrun 30.10.21

I swing 21.8 meters with Overclockers.

[size = 150] [b] RELEASED !!! [/ b] [/ size]