3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 30.10.21 08:53 pm

DOOM Classic [DI, DII, D64]

doom_PNG36.png

Topics for the classic parts are probably somewhere in the wilds of the forum, but I did not find it and decided to make one to discuss all the classics, which, moreover, is now republished on current platforms. Here you can also discuss all versions of DooM games from the very first up to the version for the N64.

74 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 30.10.21

2 minutes ago, Azzy said:

moronism is that you "throw off the picchu", and I played it. 

uh i mean you wanna say piccha fake or what? should I buy a game, run the game everywhere and show the twill so that I can definitely believe it? or it won't do either, you need to show different character models live

4 minutes ago, Azzy said:

Yes, besides, that you are arguing on the basis of something incomprehensible, and I replayed the game.

I specifically wrote what I am proceeding from

28 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

the original version on pc firstly does not have a flashlight on the shoulder

secondly, some models were replaced in the bfg and here they are just the most

ok, I'll take it on the switch, otherwise it’s true that all the videos that I watched (9 pieces) lie to me

A
Azzy 30.10.21

dozensnake You can buy or not buy, but it makes no sense to continue this moronic argument. Everything they wanted has already been said. The bottom line was that, unlike the BFG 360, here all the effects are in place and the game has a normal gamut, and not fading. It seems to you that this is not so and that Doom 3 on PS4 is almost the same as it was in BFG. Ok on this and we will finish.

B
Beloved and respected by 30.10.21

BFG is a port from the original box, and here is a full-fledged PC port.

A
ACE 30.10.21

dozensnake Azzy Everyone's favorite and respected new version, such a feeling is generally separate. there is no soap like in bfg, while the graphics look better than the original on the pc.

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

ACE mb modified bfg

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

Doom 64 is coming to the Switch, Bethesda hints at other versions coming

Bethesda is very specifically not saying that this Doom 64 will be exclusive to Nintendo, like the last one was. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's suggesting exactly the opposite.

Also bear in mind that Doom 64 Aussie rating (it's still not listed by the ESRB or PEGI) says it's a multiplatform game, and that a PC-specific rating briefly blipped on the PEGI site in July. That's not a guarantee it'll come our way, but taken altogether I think there's good reason to be optimistic.

Doom 64 is coming to the Nintendo Switch on November 22.

https://www.pcgamer.com/doom-64-is-coming-to-the-switch-bethesda-hints-at-other-versions-coming/

Modified on September 5, 2019 by Mountain View
FIXED

J
Jake crusher 30.10.21

For classic Dooms on PS4 / X1 / NS patches have been released (by the way, the owners of the Switch - please check their availability, since I don't have consoles now), fixing problems with performance, lighting, and, in my opinion, the main problem is MUSIC: )

I played a little - yes, it plays better, but under the original soundtrack it blows my head off :)

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

Doom Eternal delayed to March 2020, Doom 64 now a preorder bonus

https://www.destructoid.com/doom-eternal-delayed-to-march-2020-doom-64-now-a-preorder-bonus-569030.phtml

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

J
Jake crusher 30.10.21

Green blood? I do not understand - the port is based on the Japanese version of the game, or what? But this was still not enough ...

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

S
Strange 30.10.21

Kir_9010 

It looks like this, against the background of Doom64 based on brutal doom.

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

DOOM 64 system requirements

The game launches on March 20th with DOOM Eternal and is a pre-order bonus.

Minimum:

Requires 64-bit processor and operating system

Processor: Intel Core i5-750 | Intel Core i7-2600K *

RAM: 8 GB of RAM

Video card: R7 240 | GTX 660 | Intel HD 530

Recommended:

Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 | AMD Phenom II X6 1075T 3.0 GHz

RAM: 8 GB of RAM

Video card: GTX 780 | R9 290X

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

Exclusive: Doom 64 Devs Reveal the Port Will Include a Brand New Chapter

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/exclusive-doom-64-devs-reveal-the-port-will-include-a-brand-new-chapter

Modified on March 9, 2020 by Mountain View
FIXED

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

In an interview with USgamer, Engine Lead Samuel Villareal revealed that there will be another chapter following the end of the original DOOM 64 campaign:

The Demon Mother you defeated on this sortie had a sister, and since you have been tearing hell to shreds endlessly, she tries to get rid of you by sending the player away. If you can come back and get revenge, you will be rewarded with new lore details that should appeal to fans of both the new and classic series.

The studio is also preparing many other improvements and new features, including the following:

Button to enable automatic running. Separate settings for overall brightness and ambient brightness. Ability to switch between red and green blood colors. The motion control technology in the Switch and PS4 controllers will help with aiming. Control the map using the Switch touchscreen or PS4 controller touchpad.

Nightdive says the studio's port easily removes any unofficial ports that came out in the past. Gamers will even be able to play at up to 1,000 frames per second if their hardware allows it, id Software said a similar framerate ceiling for Eternal.

V
Vegetable 30.10.21

10 hours ago, Mountain View said:

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/exclusive-doom-64-devs-reveal-the-port-will-include-a-brand-new-chapter

Is this a joke? 8 gigs of RAM to play with nin64? 

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

And the vidyuha is fat for the 1997 game.

GTX 780  : cq:

Is there an id 7 engine too? : QaAIgbl:

Modified on March 10, 2020 by Kir_9010

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

https://store.playstation.com/ru-ru/product/EP1003-CUSA16296_00-DOOM64X199700000

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10530-doom-64