3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hideo Kojima 30.10.21 08:55 pm

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

N9vRmmo.png

Genre - FPS

Developer - Ubisoft Montreal 
Publisher - Ubisoft
Platform - PC, Xbox One | X, PS4 | Pro
Release Date - December 1, 2015

Game on Steam:

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

Description:

Master the art of destroying and using devices in Rainbow Six Siege. Players will experience intense battles at short distances and in open space. The next installment in the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six series takes hot gunfights, skill and experience, tactical planning and competitive aspect to the next level.

W3stDiv.png

Destruction is at the heart of the Rainbow Six Siege gameplay.
With regard to defense strategy, the game provides almost unlimited possibilities: operatives have access to all kinds of means of strengthening walls and floors, growth shields, barbed wire, and much more.
The attacking side will be able to capture the enemy's position with the help of reconnaissance robots, penetrating charges and other tools used in the assault.

jCKBA3s.png

Recruit a team of experienced special forces operatives from around the world. Use the latest technology to track your enemy. Destroy walls to create new firing positions. Punch holes in the floor and ceiling and use them as new entry points. Use the weapons and devices available in your outfit to change the environment, detect the enemy, outwit him and eliminate the threat.

uPmc3GT.png

Learn new tactics and strategies as Rainbow Six Siege progresses. Change the rules of battle with new operators, weapons and devices. Team up with friends, explore new maps - become the most experienced and dangerous operatives.

5C2HRy1.png

Fight against players from anywhere in the world in ranked games. Build a strong team and join the community in weekly tournaments, or follow the best of the best in the Rainbow Six Pro League competition.

Spoiler

ss_7ed2efdc4b3092d7b419483403da6dc228f67 ss_6f10b1b5ee69533b0511e2533d9dd8e7af7ff

ss_6f10b1b5ee69533b0511e2533d9dd8e7af7ff ss_d111995cdafd7fac5bdbe62e428756e5dae08

ss_9350bedcb7f18819ac5e25e2cc436a10afcc2 ss_f8b0572f49f5a25ddb2200d3fb5277ebabd48

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://gamemag.ru/specials/126501/rainbow-six-siege

YEAR 4 SCHEME

Get 8 Year 4 Operators and more with the Year 4 Pass!

r6-year4pass-content_341187.jpg

Modified December 19, 2018 by REPT1LE
124 Comments
Sort by:
N
NetSky 30.10.21

[quote name = 'ThereIsNoKrang' timestamp = '1402373266' post = '4214960'] I wonder what will come out in the end. The video is similar to the ingene target video [/ quote]

How can you doubt after already two Division gameplay? This is the usual gameplay, complex, there will not be a huge world, the game will be held on closed locks, where one will have to rescue others to fight back, for such a game such a grafon is not a hindrance. 

image_321274_fit_940.jpg

G
Greidis 30.10.21

I wonder what will come out in the end. The video is similar to the ingene target video

How can you doubt after already two Division gameplay? This is the usual gameplay, complex, there will not be a huge world, the game will be held on closed locks, where one will have to rescue others to fight back, for such a game such a grafon is not a hindrance. 

image_321274_fit_940.jpg

After Watch Dogs E3 2012, it is normal to doubt the videos of Yubisoft.

Hopefully destructibility will continue until release.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Greidis' timestamp = '1402378513' post = '4215377'] Hopefully destructible will continue for release. [/ quote]

This is a new engine specially made for this game and with such destruction, what can be doubts, in graphic terms there is nothing super cool here, in terms of destruction there is a chip.  

G
Greidis 30.10.21

Hopefully destructibility will continue until release.

This is a new engine specially made for this game and with such destruction, what can be doubts, in graphic terms there is nothing super cool here, in terms of destruction there is a chip.  

I understand, but this is a map, I doubt that they will always storm wooden mansions, with concrete walls everything can be much more modest. The tree has crashed before in many games)

N
NetSky 30.10.21

with concrete walls, everything can be much more modest

And who in general touches concrete walls o_O Swat always with their crackers bridget doors and light walls. This is not the topic of you. They then know what the charge power is and what coatings they can demolish.

I understand, but this is a map,

Well, Duc, of course, one of the cards where everything can be demolished as shown, in the other it will be easier since the environment is different, on maps like the plant, for sure, apart from the doors, nothing can be demolished at all. However, they can make it so that some parts of walls or thin metal can be pierced by bullets. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0csVc3QPKo0

Sometimes it happens))))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdyALmaEs_g

Modified June 10, 2014 by NetSky

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

The same problem as with the bf: in the decision it is all cool, in the game they just shoot everyone, no one will use half of the abilities. And, as always, they show on behalf of the most curved player in the world

D
DriverUFO 30.10.21

Most of all I look forward to ubisoft games. I hope they will be able to stir up a good team multiplayer. I loved SWAT3 at one time. And it looks like SWAT5 :)) It looks fresh, despite the dominance of FPS.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1402384021' post = '4215975'] The same problem as with the bf: it's all cool in the decree, they just shoot everyone in the game, no one will use half of the abilities. And also, as always, they show on behalf of the most curved player in the world [/ quote]

It's more complicated than BF. The first is damage and obviously no regen. The second, one life, died and went into spectator mode, plus 5 to 5. Tasks, there is no teamplay, you can suck the whole game, I think not every shkolodron will withstand this, so the game does not even have a reason to be like the Hardline, there is nothing in common ... Batla remained a battle, shoot and take cover, camperi. 

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1402384220' post = '4216004'] The battle remained a battle, shoot and take cover, campers. [/ quote]

well so and then put up shields, shoot, take cover, camperi 

N
NetSky 30.10.21

well so and then put up shields, shoot, take cover, camperi 

There are classes, I think that the shield can be one like one sniper and so on, by the way, this is the norm for such games, each plays his role and not 5 snipers per mission. Plus planning, approaching the object from different sides. Well, I would not say that while sitting behind a shield you can take cover and roll, since there is no regen, the damage goes on, you die (Plus, you can not sit for a long time when everything around in this house can be smashed. 

Modified June 10, 2014 by NetSky

k
kashkamalashka 30.10.21

wants! WANT! I want microplanning, custom equipment with a million variations, I want breakable light sources, I want 900 ways of penetration, I want a super hard-core mode with non-lethal, rezinostrel, other tasers and gases, I want to smear it all over for 10 hours a day and I want a timer that can be turned off! 

M
MWorld II 30.10.21

Here the whole team should be from friends and acquaintances, it will not work out differently

PS: If anything, that's cool

N
NetSky 30.10.21

By the way, the game is fully available for play at the E3 stands at Yubisoft, those who played said that the graph corresponds to that shown in the video.

N
Nathan Soneboy 30.10.21

[member = 'MWorld II'], no, I play CS: GO, 9 times out of 10, I come across a well-coordinated team.

M
MWorld II 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Nathan Soneboy' timestamp = '1402482040' post = '4222339'] no, I play CS: GO, in 9 cases out of 10, I come across a well-coordinated team. [/ quote]

there is a slightly different gameplay, albeit a similar concept 

N
Nathan Soneboy 30.10.21

On steroids, yes. Now it is 50/50, if the yubiks introduce a very tough rating system, then we can expect a good role-playing, if not, there will be chaos, no one Voip, they will pour out after a burst of death.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

With IGN we played a stage demo at Yubisoft and here is the opinion:

The Ubi conference demo was obviously choreographed, but the gameplay is all real and it is legit tense and fun. Game looked great even in a pre-alpha state but it was also running off of supercomputer PCs. Who knows what it'll end up looking like on PS4 and XB1, but the destruction, gadgets, and gameplay (the enemies can fortify doors and windows and lay down razor wire, like in Gears 3 Horde mode!) Are all incredible.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/dww95o/rainbow-six--siege-e3-2014--eyes-on

N
Nathan Soneboy 30.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], what was at least for this video?

N
NetSky 30.10.21

The man says that he played the demo at E3 and that the video that we saw at the Yubisoft conference is not bullshit, but the truth.

N
Nathan Soneboy 30.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], you need to pre-order