3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hideo Kojima 30.10.21 08:55 pm

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

N9vRmmo.png

Genre - FPS

Developer - Ubisoft Montreal 
Publisher - Ubisoft
Platform - PC, Xbox One | X, PS4 | Pro
Release Date - December 1, 2015

Game on Steam:

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

Description:

Master the art of destroying and using devices in Rainbow Six Siege. Players will experience intense battles at short distances and in open space. The next installment in the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six series takes hot gunfights, skill and experience, tactical planning and competitive aspect to the next level.

W3stDiv.png

Destruction is at the heart of the Rainbow Six Siege gameplay.
With regard to defense strategy, the game provides almost unlimited possibilities: operatives have access to all kinds of means of strengthening walls and floors, growth shields, barbed wire, and much more.
The attacking side will be able to capture the enemy's position with the help of reconnaissance robots, penetrating charges and other tools used in the assault.

jCKBA3s.png

Recruit a team of experienced special forces operatives from around the world. Use the latest technology to track your enemy. Destroy walls to create new firing positions. Punch holes in the floor and ceiling and use them as new entry points. Use the weapons and devices available in your outfit to change the environment, detect the enemy, outwit him and eliminate the threat.

uPmc3GT.png

Learn new tactics and strategies as Rainbow Six Siege progresses. Change the rules of battle with new operators, weapons and devices. Team up with friends, explore new maps - become the most experienced and dangerous operatives.

5C2HRy1.png

Fight against players from anywhere in the world in ranked games. Build a strong team and join the community in weekly tournaments, or follow the best of the best in the Rainbow Six Pro League competition.

Spoiler

ss_7ed2efdc4b3092d7b419483403da6dc228f67 ss_6f10b1b5ee69533b0511e2533d9dd8e7af7ff

ss_6f10b1b5ee69533b0511e2533d9dd8e7af7ff ss_d111995cdafd7fac5bdbe62e428756e5dae08

ss_9350bedcb7f18819ac5e25e2cc436a10afcc2 ss_f8b0572f49f5a25ddb2200d3fb5277ebabd48

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://gamemag.ru/specials/126501/rainbow-six-siege

YEAR 4 SCHEME

Get 8 Year 4 Operators and more with the Year 4 Pass!

r6-year4pass-content_341187.jpg

Modified December 19, 2018 by REPT1LE
124 Comments
Sort by:
N
NetSky 30.10.21

[quote name = 'kashkamalashka' timestamp = '1403127202' post = '4241890'] I didn't understand anything at all [/ quote]

What exactly? 

C
Charmander 30.10.21

I didn't understand anything at all

What exactly? 

Probably did not understand that under the pile of all this there were only 2 sentences - a game with random randomness in multiplayer or co-op (since the word seems to be a single, displayed separately, then the main goal of the game is reduced to playing together) or logic is not held in high esteem? Of course, a wonderful and correct conclusion comes out of all this - play with friends and there will be no problems. Although I may be wrong (I played all the rainbows for a long time true) in the genre category.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

This is called laziness, there are many users here, and reading the thread from the end is generally fashionable, writing "it seems" or going to the first page and reading my posts is not destiny (((All have already announced at E3

http://forums.gamemag.ru/topic/118749-tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege/?p=4213028

So I don’t know there with logic and other garbage. Everything is clear to me.

Nafig it turns out I post it 

Modified June 18, 2014 by NetSky

C
Charmander 30.10.21

This is called laziness, many users here, it seems to write or go to the first page and read my posts is not destiny (((All have already announced at E3

http://forums.gamemag.ru/topic/118749-tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege/?p=4213028

So I don’t know there with logic and other garbage. Everything is clear to me.

Everything is as always, but oh well, repetition is the mother of teaching thanks.

B
Beloved and respected by 30.10.21

I don't understand the haters and what they wanted, but the version of such a Rainbow absolutely suits me, there is not any pseudo glamor of the previous two games, but the game has become faster, harder, but this is how special forces work when they need to save a hostage

C
Charmander 30.10.21

I don't understand the haters and what they wanted, but the version of such a Rainbow absolutely suits me, there is not any pseudo glamor of the previous two games, but the game has become faster, harder, but this is how special forces work when they need to save a hostage

It is good that everyone would understand - is it possible to pass the storyline (or individual missions) in the game with a random connection to the players? so I think it will be easier to formulate questions yes.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

Now there are no such answers. You can only guess. They gave the answer, now they are sawing cartoon and this is their main goal so far. Well, this is understandable, to balance all this, to synchronize physics for everyone, very difficult things, especially when there is so much destruction.

C
Charmander 30.10.21

Now there are no such answers. You can only guess. They gave the answer, now they are sawing cartoon and this is their main goal so far. Well, this is understandable, to balance all this, to synchronize physics for everyone, very difficult things, especially when there is so much destruction.

Well, now it's clear, at the moment * today * there are no exact answers yet.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege is 60 FPS on PC, PS4 and Xbox One confirms Ubisoft

http://www.gamepur.com/news/15148-tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege-60-fps-pc-ps4-and-xbox-one-confirms-ubisoft.html

Modified June 19, 2014 by NetSky

k
kashkamalashka 30.10.21

Norm: graphite, fracture and 60 fps

N
NetSky 30.10.21

We know the single-player and co-op experiences are very important to Rainbow Six fans, and they're very important to us too. We can't say much, but what we can say is that they will definitely be a part of Rainbow Six Siege. We're just not ready to give any more details on that at this time. For the reveal we just wanted to show the world our awesome Hostage Rescue multiplayer mode, our brand-new siege gameplay, and the incredible destruction at the center of the experience. We'll be sharing plenty more information over the course of the year and into 2015.

“We also wanted to show off our amazing hostage. As you saw in the demo, she really is a living hostage. She reacts to the environment. If there's a gunfight going on around her, she's going to try to shield herself. She's going to react to what's going on. If there's an attacker coming by, she might try to call out and say, Hey! I'm in here. Save me! And if there are explosions around her, she'll protect herself from the explosion. She really reacts to what's going on in the environment around her.

“Of course, it won't only be female hostages. There will be both male and female hostages. I can't say how many there will be in total, but we will definitely have both. "

e
elstupido 30.10.21

what mobile hair do the hostages have

N
NetSky 30.10.21

[member = 'Wurz-7'],)))

Yes, there is no need for the whole text) I answered the most important thing with black. 

Most importantly, many people think that there will be no single type. So he threw off that the developers again once again confirmed that the Single will be and it is important for them, but now they can not say anything about it as they are focused on multiplayer. 

The second is that Women are not the only NPC hostage in the Esseno game, there will be many, different, men and women) Maybe the children will be who knows) Well, teenagers are so sure.

m
mishgan 30.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1403625642' post = '4253855'] children [/ quote]

Oh, they'll get a lot of shit. 

N
NetSky 30.10.21

[quote name = 'mishgan' timestamp = '1403627129' post = '4253901'] Oh, they'll get a lot of shit. [/ quote]

Well, if they do) This is what I personally said about children. And so are Maila and Milf. Well teenagers. 

N
Natalia_Oreiro 30.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1403625642' post = '4253855'] Maybe the children will be someone who knows him [/ quote]

There will be no children in the game, this is not reasonable. Children can be killed, but this Yubiki is unlikely to be allowed.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

The game was initially set up for terrorists, the theme is as follows. And as if there was more sarcasm than reality, it is clear that it will not.

N
Nathan Soneboy 30.10.21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuExXxGerRo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VEb60m0_S0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aY9fjYx18Y

Nobody seems to have posted these videos 

N
NetSky 30.10.21

Anton broadcasts about the rainbow from E3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSjC7KWC_bo

Modified on July 3rd, 2014 by NetSky

W
William 30.10.21

I'm really looking forward to it, I'm glad there will be a single, the game is impressive, but once again in the game where people are killed there is no usual realism, where is the blood and bullet holes?