3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hideo Kojima 30.10.21 08:55 pm

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

N9vRmmo.png

Genre - FPS

Developer - Ubisoft Montreal 
Publisher - Ubisoft
Platform - PC, Xbox One | X, PS4 | Pro
Release Date - December 1, 2015

Game on Steam:

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

Description:

Master the art of destroying and using devices in Rainbow Six Siege. Players will experience intense battles at short distances and in open space. The next installment in the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six series takes hot gunfights, skill and experience, tactical planning and competitive aspect to the next level.

W3stDiv.png

Destruction is at the heart of the Rainbow Six Siege gameplay.
With regard to defense strategy, the game provides almost unlimited possibilities: operatives have access to all kinds of means of strengthening walls and floors, growth shields, barbed wire, and much more.
The attacking side will be able to capture the enemy's position with the help of reconnaissance robots, penetrating charges and other tools used in the assault.

jCKBA3s.png

Recruit a team of experienced special forces operatives from around the world. Use the latest technology to track your enemy. Destroy walls to create new firing positions. Punch holes in the floor and ceiling and use them as new entry points. Use the weapons and devices available in your outfit to change the environment, detect the enemy, outwit him and eliminate the threat.

uPmc3GT.png

Learn new tactics and strategies as Rainbow Six Siege progresses. Change the rules of battle with new operators, weapons and devices. Team up with friends, explore new maps - become the most experienced and dangerous operatives.

5C2HRy1.png

Fight against players from anywhere in the world in ranked games. Build a strong team and join the community in weekly tournaments, or follow the best of the best in the Rainbow Six Pro League competition.

Spoiler

ss_7ed2efdc4b3092d7b419483403da6dc228f67 ss_6f10b1b5ee69533b0511e2533d9dd8e7af7ff

ss_6f10b1b5ee69533b0511e2533d9dd8e7af7ff ss_d111995cdafd7fac5bdbe62e428756e5dae08

ss_9350bedcb7f18819ac5e25e2cc436a10afcc2 ss_f8b0572f49f5a25ddb2200d3fb5277ebabd48

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://gamemag.ru/specials/126501/rainbow-six-siege

YEAR 4 SCHEME

Get 8 Year 4 Operators and more with the Year 4 Pass!

r6-year4pass-content_341187.jpg

Modified December 19, 2018 by REPT1LE
124 Comments
Sort by:
O
Overbacher 30.10.21

I want it! there is not enough of this in battle, thinking out tactics, a sniper separately so that he could sit somewhere. masthead.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

I want it! there is not enough of this in battle, thinking out tactics, a sniper separately so that he could sit somewhere. masthead.

Oha, for some reason I expected this from Hardline, but Rainbow became such a game) 

Modified June 15, 2014 by NetSky

N
NetSky 30.10.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HteQHqrgfo

N
NetSky 30.10.21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9WjpguRDvs

N
Natalia_Oreiro 30.10.21

It looks like there will be a single in the game.

"The scope of the single-player is not completely clear yet, so I cannot really elaborate on it," he explained. "All I know is that the message we have on the production floor is like, 'All the comments online, people are always talking about single-player. So we're gonna have something for them.' But I can't say if it will be more cinematic [like Patriots was] yet. "

The game has been in development for a year and a half.

"We've been working hard for the past year-and-a-half [on Siege]."

T
Tvorog 30.10.21

Let the alpha / beta play

[spoil] please = ([/ spoil]

I'm really looking forward to this project.

N
Natalia_Oreiro 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Tvorog' timestamp = '1403081157' post = '4240313'] Let the alpha / beta play [/ quote] 

Perhaps they will.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/468072/rainbow-6-siege-beta-hinted-at/

N
NetSky 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Natalia_Oreiro' timestamp = '1403080877' post = '4240305'] It looks like there will be a single in the game. [/ quote]

You are even late, they have already confirmed in all interviews that there will be a single, co-op and multiplayer 

[quote name = 'Tvorog' timestamp = '1403081157' post = '4240313'] Let the alpha / beta play [/ quote]

Above the interview where AngriJo asked about the beta test, to which no answer was given, but they will just listen to the community. 

N
NetSky 30.10.21

New rainbow will run at 60 FPS

CVG: After a few years missing in action, Rainbow Six Patriots has resurfaced as a new game, Rainbow Six Siege. Can you explain the decision behind axing the original version?

Yves: We realized that we needed to go first with multiplayer. Before, when we made games, we were leading first with single-player and then taking the systems from that to do multi-player. With Rainbow Six we said, 'OK, we have to change our way of doing things' - lead with mutli-player first and then make single-player from that.

That's what made us change the game totally. We decided to restart with that in mind. The decision came from what we were seeing in the marketplace and because we wanted to do a 60 frames-per-second multi-player game.

CVG: Were there any elements of the previous design you felt in particular weren't working? Did you feel that some of the moral choices presented in early gameplay trailers were perhaps a bit much?

Yves: No - It really came from the gameplay side. We felt that the only chance we had to come with something that would be impressive in the online FPS arena was to have 60 frames-per-second and no limits imposed by having single-player. That's what made us change direction.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/468687/interviews/an-audience-with-ubisoft-ceo-yves-guillemot/

C
Charmander 30.10.21

Another single with pseudo multiplayer on the bored scars of the matchmaker, ah of hope, ah, schoolchildren for 100 rubles, side dishes. A girl named Nadezhda, of course, is the last in the party to die as always, but ... let's see.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Charmander' timestamp = '1403117422' post = '4241538'] Another single with pseudo multiplayer [/ quote]

Are you talking about Hardline?

M
MWorld II 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Charmander' timestamp = '1403117422' post = '4241538'] Another single with pseudo multiplayer [/ quote]

what :-D  

C
Charmander 30.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], [member = 'MWorld II'], 

It looks like there will be a single in the game.

Yes, and the essence of the question was just about how to play something like it should only work for those who know how to play where it was written about it, although about calculating the walking timer of the guards and 4-hour planning without failures, I forgot the guys, I can't do it.

Modified June 18, 2014 by Charmander

N
NetSky 30.10.21

[member = 'Charmander'], There was a single in the rainbows since Rogu Spear, I don't understand your claim: upset:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7xiK-snyJk

C
Charmander 30.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], Um claims? about times immediately to extremes, claims to morons that will turn the game into an em cs? Well, with friends to make an excellent RPG with the faces of inveterate matchmaker fighters = priceless, as it were. Where is the claim, I the devil do not know him)) the one that dies last higher and generally blooms to the project.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Charmander' timestamp = '1403123435' post = '4241743'] And the essence of the question was just about something to play as it should be done only by those who know how to play where it was written about it [/ quote ]

The bottom line is that even those random people who played alpha at the stands of E3 2014, all tried to play normally, observing the roles and following the commands. There is no respawn, killed died and you are already flying with a spectator. I don’t want to give it away right away, you will involuntarily teamplay.

[quote name = 'Charmander' timestamp = '1403123435' post = '4241743'] hourly planning without fail-I [/ quote]

There are no 4 hours for planning interviews. It’s just a minute, choose the path from where to attack, I think your gear can be configured already in the menu, so that the Persian is ready. 

C
Charmander 30.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], Well, of course) that's good.

N
NetSky 30.10.21

, Um claims? about times immediately to extremes, claims to morons that will turn the game into an em cs?

You, obviously, did not play old rainbows (And about morons, Red Storm makes a new rainbow ((yes, the creators of the rainbow, how can you write this: facepalm: you scare me

Modified June 18, 2014 by NetSky

C
Charmander 30.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], opr0JDAA.gif

k
kashkamalashka 30.10.21

I didn't understand anything at all