3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hideo Kojima 30.10.21 08:55 pm

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus and Youngblood

859f0e87761c5e7702eda9b884895f46.png

Genre - FPS

Developer - MachineGames
Publisher - Bethesda
Platform - PC, Xbox One, PS4
Release Date - October 27, 2017

Game on Steam:

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

TLZ1z1O.png

Description: The sequel will unfold in America in 1961. The main character will visit the most different parts of the country, from Manhattan, destroyed by the atomic bomb, to New Orleans with its swampy lakes. His goal is to lead the resistance army to fight the Nazis who have taken over his homeland. 

“Miraculously escaping the massacre of Nazi General Skull in the final of Wolfenstein: The New Order and not having time to really recover from serious injuries, BJ enters the fight again,” the creators say. "Bleeding but not broken, he soon becomes healthier and stronger than ever." In his arsenal there will be unique types of weapons, including the "Laserkraftwerk" that sprays the Nazis into atoms and the "Dieselkraftwerk" that blows away the whole crowd with a rocket projectile. He also has a hatchet in his arsenal.

“BJ can take weapons in both hands and use anything from fancy pistols to machine guns (in any combination), as well as improve his arsenal. His favorite pastime - the extermination of the Nazis - has become even more interesting and varied, "the developers add. His team will be joined by his pregnant fiancée Anya, as well as Caroline, Bombata, Seth, Max Hass, Fergus and Wyatt. Together with the new characters, they "will crush the evil Frau Engel and her Nazi army, reignite the flames of the Second American Revolution and provide a bright future for the hero's growing family."

Spoiler

ss_c195852422ed8e92ffa4d68ea4bfd34291823

ss_3abc2dfc77f8bb39eb36bf37eef23b1ab021a

ss_be6b2824fd6796ebe8b5f78155a386f5c5178

ss_c018a8ebefa05f2f4761cfad4d8189cbf2e31

Video:

Modified on September 5, 2017 by galfimbu1
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grantovich 30.10.21

and I hope that they will finally add multiplayer to the game, I can't wait to check out how this Easter egg will look from the outside

: icon_mrgreen:

Modified on June 11, 2017 by Grantovich

S
StrongDieTwice 30.10.21

Well if it comes out this year, the purchase at the start is 100%: troll_face_9:

q
qdash 30.10.21

Multiplayer is what I'm definitely looking forward to in the new Wulfik. Because you don't want to play ordinary military shnyaga, and Wulfik has a very good potential, if everything is done correctly.

I still don't want to touch Quake Champions.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

2 hours ago, -dD- said:

Multiplayer is what I'm definitely looking forward to in the new Wulfik. Because you don't want to play ordinary military shnyaga, and Wulfik has a very good potential, if everything is done correctly.

It seems to me that it will not work for you, the controls there are not as primitive as the old-fashioned jokers, they added all sorts of sprints, tackles, ironsites, recharges ... everything you don't like: icon_mrgreen:

Modified on June 11, 2017 by Grantovich

L
Lex mercer 30.10.21

Roller Fire, release this year. I'm happy!

-dD- Grantovich don't need multiplayer there. A ton of games where he is, leave Wolfe in the story.

S
Syst3m Divide 30.10.21

I agree, the developers, using the example of the previous part, have shown well that even now it is possible to make a cool single-coil shooter.

Modified on June 12, 2017 by Syst3m Divide

S
StrongDieTwice 30.10.21

New wolfe fire as expected, after the t-shirt conference I'm finally happy: cat-119:

a
aRmOnDo 30.10.21

We ended up with a bomb of course. In general, the confa is super, no stops, it's all about games. Usually every three minutes someone comes out and says nonsense about how cool they are and what a cool game they make. It’s a pity that Starfield wasn’t there.

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

Change the fake in the cap to this

-lNLf8DSDe8.jpg

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

On June 10, 2017 at 7:35 pm, Grantovich said:

and I hope that they will finally add multiplayer to the game, I can't wait to check out how this Easter egg will look from the outside

: icon_mrgreen:

By the way, I read somewhere that this Easter egg is a test for pincers, if you cannot repeat it, then you are cancer.

It is done like this: we consistently squeeze the squat, then forward, then sprint.

z
zhenia13 30.10.21

Spoiler

wwhxOVX.gif

nT0f1Mg.gif

wolfenstein_2_the_new_colossus_2_by_digi

wolfenstein_2_the_new_colossus_gif_by_di

wolfenstein_2_the_new_colossus_anya_by_d

giphy.gif

: troll_face_4:

S
Syst3m Divide 30.10.21

Apparently, when shooting with two hands, you can use different combinations of weapons. In the trailer, on the gameplay footage, you can see that the gg is holding a shotgun in one hand, and a machine gun in the other.

Screenshots

Spoiler

image_wolfenstein_ii_the_new_colossus-35

Modified on June 12, 2017 by Syst3m Divide

J
Jelektronik 30.10.21

It looks interesting, though with a degree of delirium in the trailer, as for me, they went too far, the first part hooked, among other things, with literate interweaving of drama into the narrative, I hope this will not be lost in the second part.

J
Joker 30.10.21

Jelektronik with pregnant Anya can stir up a lot of drama: 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

K
Kurzgesagt 30.10.21

Masterpiece! The game page appeared in the incentive. They ask for the Digital Deluxe Edition - 2500. So there will be plot additions of the type - The Old Blood? Cool!!!

z
zhenia13 30.10.21

Engine ID 6 - which one was in the new Duma? If so, then in general a treadmill.

v
voyager 30.10.21

10 minutes ago, zhenia13 said:

Engine ID 6 - which one was in the new Duma? If so, then in general a treadmill.

Yes, it was he. But it is correct to pronounce Eid, and her Aid. 

L
Luther 30.10.21

38 minutes ago, the Centurion said:

Jelektronik with pregnant Anya can stir up a lot of drama: 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

As in Fallout 4 : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

S
Spoony 30.10.21

great announcement, the last part was passed in one breath, I take this without hesitation

also an exit in the fall already, glory to the gazebo

a
aRmOnDo 30.10.21

You can ride a fire-breathing robotic dog and shoot Nazis from a wheelchair, 11 disabled veterans out of 10 GOTI2017