3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hideo Kojima 30.10.21 08:55 pm

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus and Youngblood

859f0e87761c5e7702eda9b884895f46.png

Genre - FPS

Developer - MachineGames
Publisher - Bethesda
Platform - PC, Xbox One, PS4
Release Date - October 27, 2017

Game on Steam:

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

TLZ1z1O.png

Description: The sequel will unfold in America in 1961. The main character will visit the most different parts of the country, from Manhattan, destroyed by the atomic bomb, to New Orleans with its swampy lakes. His goal is to lead the resistance army to fight the Nazis who have taken over his homeland. 

“Miraculously escaping the massacre of Nazi General Skull in the final of Wolfenstein: The New Order and not having time to really recover from serious injuries, BJ enters the fight again,” the creators say. "Bleeding but not broken, he soon becomes healthier and stronger than ever." In his arsenal there will be unique types of weapons, including the "Laserkraftwerk" that sprays the Nazis into atoms and the "Dieselkraftwerk" that blows away the whole crowd with a rocket projectile. He also has a hatchet in his arsenal.

“BJ can take weapons in both hands and use anything from fancy pistols to machine guns (in any combination), as well as improve his arsenal. His favorite pastime - the extermination of the Nazis - has become even more interesting and varied, "the developers add. His team will be joined by his pregnant fiancée Anya, as well as Caroline, Bombata, Seth, Max Hass, Fergus and Wyatt. Together with the new characters, they "will crush the evil Frau Engel and her Nazi army, reignite the flames of the Second American Revolution and provide a bright future for the hero's growing family."

Spoiler

ss_c195852422ed8e92ffa4d68ea4bfd34291823

ss_3abc2dfc77f8bb39eb36bf37eef23b1ab021a

ss_be6b2824fd6796ebe8b5f78155a386f5c5178

ss_c018a8ebefa05f2f4761cfad4d8189cbf2e31

Video:

Modified on September 5, 2017 by galfimbu1
124 Comments
Sort by:
V
Velldanas 30.10.21

Just now, Kotj said:

In The Evil Within 2.

As many as 4 days will be on it : troll_face_9:

M
Manson 30.10.21

God how cool: cat-123:

J
Joker 30.10.21

Few heartbreaking stories: icon_cry:

The story of what great people are at Machine Games:

"On January 28, 2015, my father unfortunately passed away. In the past, when I was a child, we loved to play Return to Castle Wolfenstein together and this game has a special place in my heart. After a few months, I contacted one from the Machine Games developers on Twitter, to which I followed since the announcement of The New Order. I sent him a message about how much I appreciate The New Order, as it gave me peace of mind in difficult times and was a good reminder of the good times that we were with my father. 

The developer expressed his condolences and was glad that their game helped me. After a couple of weeks, he sent me another message asking for my mailing address. About a month later, a package from Sweden appeared near my house, in which there was a copy of the game, signed by about 20 members of the development team, and a sincere message from the whole team. 

Suffice it to say that I was shocked by this gesture. Just to think that complete strangers on the other side of the world provided such support during a terrible period of my life gives me only joy. I still keep in touch with the developer and even offered to meet if I ever visit Sweden! "

- Zushin, a NeoGAF user

G
Greenfrogy 30.10.21

4 hours ago, Jokejima said:

Few heartbreaking stories: icon_cry:

: cat-152:

M
Manson 30.10.21

S
SVTR 30.10.21

The ore of theories has gone

https://www.polygon.com/e3/2017/6/14/15802706/wolfenstein-new-colossus-bj-head-transplant

K
Kurzgesagt 30.10.21

29 minutes ago, SVTR said:

The ore of theories has gone

https://www.polygon.com/e3/2017/6/14/15802706/wolfenstein-new-colossus-bj-head-transplant

Too driven. It's much easier.

K
Kurzgesagt 30.10.21

The cast of Wolfenstein: The New Colossus consists of hundreds of actors.

But this is not the only information stunning imagination and expectations - the developers promised to make a big bet on working out the era and write the best story in the history of their company. In the final version of the game, more than three hours of videos are expected, which the developers are incredibly happy with.

According to a representative of MachineGames, in the first part, they were not able to make a truly interesting plot due to lack of experience, but with the sequel, everything will be completely different.

Wolfenstein: The New Colossus launches on October 27 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

3 hours ago, Kurzgesagt said:

The cast of Wolfenstein: The New Colossus consists of hundreds of actors.

all cutscenes in total take 3 hours of playing time.

J
Joker 30.10.21

Ay um not yr damn nazi

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

I have only two claims for the previous game:

1. The legless protagonist does not cast a shadow.

2.Non-disconnectable Nubian crosshair.

===

Otherwise, this is a really good, well-developed joke.

If they fix these things, maybe even buy!

And so only torrent, not otherwise !!!: icon_mrgreen:

z
zhenia13 30.10.21

19 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

===

Otherwise, this is a really good, well-developed joke.

If they fix these things, maybe even buy!

And so only torrent, not otherwise !!!: icon_mrgreen:

and if there is no torrent, will you miss the game?

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

8 hours ago, zhenia13 said:

and if there is no torrent, will you miss the game?

Most likely it will be, but if not, I will resort to offline activation, but I will not support hack-work and nubiznu, I am a harthorscheg-lover of truth, after all !!!: icon_mrgreen:

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

9 hours ago, Grantovich said:

Dumbest up **

Legs are highlighted absolutely in all scripting moments in the game. When you climb a chain, a ladder or a wall, etc.

I don't remember the gameplay itself, but it doesn't matter at all. I suppose you still keep the sight at floor level when you run :-D

Well, about the crosshair neighing. There are ordinary inconspicuous brackets, but when aiming there is no crosshair, everything is natural through the sight of the weapon.

Finally, you can always disable the HUD through commands. You just had to google it.

Modified June 16, 2017 by Velldanas

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

5 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

Finally, you can always disable the HUD through commands. You just had to google it.

Googled, it did not help, I will be grateful if you find it, instead of stupidly blurt out about it on the forum.

PS: when the game is nubo-oriented, the developers do not bother with advanced interface settings, so that experienced players can turn off unnecessary tips for claw-toed.

In normal jokes, they do everything according to their minds.

PS: crayfish minusyaki, do not sleep, minus!

: icon_mrgreen:

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

6 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

Googled, it did not help, I will be grateful if you find it, instead of stupidly blurt out about it on the forum.

First link: http://g.zeos.in/?q=wolfenstein new order no hud

Or a 5 Star Guide on Steam -> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294010583&searchtext=hud

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

8 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

First link: http://g.zeos.in/?q=wolfenstein new order no hud

Or a 5 Star Guide on Steam -> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294010583&searchtext=hud

Thank you, I'll try it somehow, it's a pity that this information was not found in a timely manner, everything has its time.

k
kolian666 30.10.21

how am i waiting for this game to be the  : dw: sequel to the best single shooter of the generation

a
arhibes 30.10.21

On 15.06.2017 at 18:25, Kurzgesagt said:

It's much easier.

Why? Quite in spirit and fits into history. There is even a moment in the trailer where he, without a suit, smashes a soldier to pieces by simply bumping into him.

D
DriverUFO 30.10.21

The first part was harsh, even too much. Tarantino gave away. The humor is also specific) I did not regret that I bought the game. 2nd part I feel will set the heat)