3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hideo Kojima 30.10.21 08:55 pm

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus and Youngblood

859f0e87761c5e7702eda9b884895f46.png

Genre - FPS

Developer - MachineGames
Publisher - Bethesda
Platform - PC, Xbox One, PS4
Release Date - October 27, 2017

Game on Steam:

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

TLZ1z1O.png

Description: The sequel will unfold in America in 1961. The main character will visit the most different parts of the country, from Manhattan, destroyed by the atomic bomb, to New Orleans with its swampy lakes. His goal is to lead the resistance army to fight the Nazis who have taken over his homeland. 

“Miraculously escaping the massacre of Nazi General Skull in the final of Wolfenstein: The New Order and not having time to really recover from serious injuries, BJ enters the fight again,” the creators say. "Bleeding but not broken, he soon becomes healthier and stronger than ever." In his arsenal there will be unique types of weapons, including the "Laserkraftwerk" that sprays the Nazis into atoms and the "Dieselkraftwerk" that blows away the whole crowd with a rocket projectile. He also has a hatchet in his arsenal.

“BJ can take weapons in both hands and use anything from fancy pistols to machine guns (in any combination), as well as improve his arsenal. His favorite pastime - the extermination of the Nazis - has become even more interesting and varied, "the developers add. His team will be joined by his pregnant fiancée Anya, as well as Caroline, Bombata, Seth, Max Hass, Fergus and Wyatt. Together with the new characters, they "will crush the evil Frau Engel and her Nazi army, reignite the flames of the Second American Revolution and provide a bright future for the hero's growing family."

Spoiler

ss_c195852422ed8e92ffa4d68ea4bfd34291823

ss_3abc2dfc77f8bb39eb36bf37eef23b1ab021a

ss_be6b2824fd6796ebe8b5f78155a386f5c5178

ss_c018a8ebefa05f2f4761cfad4d8189cbf2e31

Video:

Modified on September 5, 2017 by galfimbu1
124 Comments
Sort by:
L
Ligfip1 30.10.21

Unrealistically cool and stylish! Especially a parody of Lassie, just to voice. The gazebo made my day!

: cat-102:

Old Blood and New Order are the best shooters of this generation IMHO

S
SerorDe 30.10.21

Well, no one showed us a blow, and you can think of anything, he sat like a vegetable and nothing, but as a bonus, we have ancient artifacts, mechs and other things.

a
aRmOnDo 30.10.21

zhenia13 Well, it's okay there, just the shrapnel hit my head, and here is a direct nuclear strike.

C
Chariot 30.10.21

What's that around his neck?

9DMEw4W.png

J
Joker 30.10.21

Blowjob belt

Blazhkovich the prankster

z
zhenia13 30.10.21

4 minutes ago, Ligfip1 said:

Unrealistically cool and stylish! Especially a parody of Lassie, just to voice. The gazebo made my day!

: cat-102:

Old Blood and New Order are the best shooters of this generation IMHO

plus doom.

2 minutes ago, aRmOnDo said:

zhenia13 Well, it's okay there, just the shrapnel hit my head, and here is a direct nuclear strike.

I mean that sitting immobilized for a bunch of years, he literally gets up in a minute and, as if nothing had happened, began to kill everyone right and left (after 2-3 weeks in a cast on my leg, I could not walk normally for a week).

This is just a game convention. Here it will be as always - the explosion touched, but killed, for example, simply by rolling with some piece of stone.

r
reptail 30.10.21

Collectors:

Spoiler

V720Ov88u5g.jpg

M
Manson 30.10.21

4 minutes ago, Chariot said:

What's that around his neck?

9DMEw4W.png

Probably after the bomb hit, pieces were collected 

a
aRmOnDo 30.10.21

Or the system of a helmet that he puts on his head to protect his head from bullets.

B
Bensym 30.10.21

47 minutes ago, SerorDe said:

And uh, the gray-haired man just exudes Woody Harrelson.

Looks more like Christopher Heyerdahl (Swede from the TV series Hell on Wheels), voice and appearance 1in1

S
SerorDe 30.10.21

This strip is not in a good half of the video, and it is not there when BJ is using the artifact armor. Listen, now it is certain that we will have a Fergus / White branch again. At the beginning of the trailer where Engel speaks to us, Fergus is in captivity, but when at the end they show the scene with the "execution" of Caroline, White is already in captivity.

D
DriverUFO 30.10.21

The trailer is great. Damn, I wanted to replay the first!

K
Kurzgesagt 30.10.21

If you listen to the sounds after the credits end, you can hear the sound of helicopter blades. They just managed to pick him up before the explosion. I think they will tell and show about this. The collectors are cool. Regarding the choice, I think they will give us an answer, it is unlikely that there will be a transfer of saves, at the beginning they will show a flashback and let us choose a character and that's it.

48 minutes ago, aRmOnDo said:

Maybe there will be a transfer of saves? In the same place, it was still necessary to decide whether to leave the lover of the old Nazi woman alive or not, I think this, too, could change the plot.

He cannot, because he dies from an atomic explosion.

37 minutes ago, aRmOnDo said:

Or the system of a helmet that he puts on his head to protect his head from bullets.

Apparently this is part of the suit that they found in the waters of the Atlantic.

K
Kurzgesagt 30.10.21

31 minutes ago, SerorDe said:

This strip is not in a good half of the video, and it is not there when BJ is using the artifact armor. Listen, now it is certain that we will have a Fergus / White branch again. At the beginning of the trailer where Engel speaks to us, Fergus is in captivity, but when at the end they show the scene with the "execution" of Caroline, White is already in captivity.

I apparently did not notice, but they were not both visible in one frame? Because whoever you choose with that will be the scene (your own). They cannot make such a mistake and just take and revive both.

S
SerorDe 30.10.21

Kurzgesagt So I mean it's the same scene just with different characters, Fergus / Whitet

t
themoderat 30.10.21

: 57a8bd5a43147_FROG2:

K
Kurzgesagt 30.10.21

1 minute ago, SerorDe said:

Kurzgesagt So I mean it's the same scene just with different characters, Fergus / Whitet

Well, as in the last part.

1 minute ago, themoderat said:

: 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

t
themoderat 30.10.21

Kurzgesagt : 57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:

K
Kurzgesagt 30.10.21

38 minutes ago, themoderat said:

Kurzgesagt : 57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:

G
Greenfrogy 30.10.21

is acquaintance with the wolf necessary? to play this part or they are not related