3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 30.10.21 08:58 pm

Titanfall 2

Platform: PS4 / XBO / PC
Genre: FPS
Publisher: EA
Developer: Respawn
Release Date: TBA
Official Website: http://www.titanfall.com/

Teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPUKmt5Jkbg

124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shpak-G 30.10.21

@Azik this is already interesting

G
Gefus 30.10.21

well that's just respect

a
awakecode 30.10.21

let's look at the amount of free content, in the same cid they give absolutely crumbs for free

Modified Jun 14, 2016 by awakecode

L
Lex mercer 30.10.21

I take it, wrap it up. 

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

The engine for the campaign was left the same: icon_sad:

z
zhenia13 30.10.21

7 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

The engine for the campaign was left the same: icon_sad:

Well, yes. The graph is the norm, if only the content was delivered.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

1 hour ago, zhenia13 said:

Well, yes

On a frostbay, the game would look many times prettier and more spectacular, thanks to the destructible environment, and it looks like again even a flower pot will not be broken by dadud, but instead of a full-fledged protagonist with a visible body and shadow, we will play for an invisible flying camera with hands.

I remember about two years ago EA boasted that frostbyte is the best engine and in the future all their games will be developed on it, but the campaign was a little deceitful.

A
ANDREvv 30.10.21

30 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

all their games will be developed on it

The Titans are not their game because Respawn is not their studio. And they never had access to frostbyte (even if they suddenly wanted desperately, although they don't need nafig).

You from Crytek cruzis on frostbite still demand ...: icon_rolleyes:

M
Max050 30.10.21

The main thing is that the game is not abandoned quickly, it still comes out in the same window as the battle and COD.

k
kolian666 30.10.21

@ Max050 with the code is actually twins ... so far the only thing that confuses me is bots in the cartoon again

A
ANDREvv 30.10.21

I just think to play in parallel with the battle, I'm tired of one - I started another.: up:

R
RimasG 30.10.21

22 hours ago, Grantovich said:

On a frostbay, the game would have looked many times prettier and more spectacular, thanks to the destructible environment, and it looks like again even a flower pot will not be broken

As far as I know, there are no "add destructibility" buttons in the frostbyte (see the same hardline, where destructibility is an order of magnitude less, and for example that NFS about QTE and the last one). And in general, total distraction in bf is not at all according to physicon, as in red faction. And the prerender, or scripts, I don't even know how it is called correctly. That is, it is based on the same technology that was in black for some bearded year back on ps2 and xbox. Therefore, the ceilings with the 2nd floor cannot be collapsed either. So add frostbyte to the game, which is not - in this aspect, the game is unlikely to change. 

Modified June 21, 2016 by Maximus

U
UnreaL 30.10.21

22 hours ago, Grantovich said:

and instead of a full-fledged protagonist with a visible body and shadow, we will play for an invisible flying camera with hands.

also FOV probably cannot be configured and the noob crosshair can be turned off

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

54 minutes ago, UnreaL said:

also, I suppose, FOV cannot be configured and the Nubian crosshair can be turned off

that's all right, and if the sprint is not done in the clamp, as in normal jokers, but as before, they will leave it: as in the codes, where he pressed and ran ... just do fail and it is not clear what they have been developing for 3 years.: icon_mrgreen:

PS: by the way, in the first titanfile, you can adjust the FOV, so there is no need to throw in vain here in the direction of the developers on this aspect.

Modified June 21, 2016 by Grantovich

S
Shpak-G 30.10.21

Offtopic:

@prafesianal doesn’t play without an ironsite - not hardcore. But here is his stats from bf4
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/FPSOVICH/stats/292107417/pc/
Hardcore 700 spm and cd 1 : icon_mrgreen:

M
Max050 30.10.21

15 hours ago, kolian666 said:

@ Max050 with the code is actually twins ... so far the only thing that confuses me is bots in the cartoon again

Well, the fact that there are bots again, there is nothing you can do about it. This is the concept of the game. 

Players will most likely share between the battle and the code, and they will go into the titan to take a break from those two)

A
Azzy 30.10.21

@Grantovich @prafesianal very lengthy offtopic. The battle has its own theme, like other games, and who is going to buy what is better to decide in hp.

p
prafesianal 30.10.21

ba23781560.jpg

for which I still did not understand O_O

k
kolian666 30.10.21

@prafesianal

Offtopic: Quote

Offtopic (also offtopic, from the English off topic - "off topic") - the process of turning a dull topic into an interesting discussion

: gigi:

a
awakecode 30.10.21

10 of 10